Okay: speculation time! Who's gonna end up on the Iron Throne in the end? Daenarys? (Obviously that's what the writers want you to believe) Stannis? Baelish (Looks like he's going to, at least before he dies), or nobody? (Let's be honest; this probably the most likely ending).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    Okay: speculation time! Who's gonna end up on the Iron Throne in the end? Daenarys? (Obviously that's what the writers want you to believe) Stannis? Baelish (Looks like he's going to, at least before he dies), or nobody? (Let's be honest; this probably the most likely ending).
    Gunna put the whole thing in spoiler tags, because it deals with shit we only find out in the end of Dance with Dragons so if you're not up to date with the books DON'T READ ON!

On the Throne: Aegon
    Small Council: Varys, Tyrion, Stannis, Bran
    Personal Assassin and possible wife: Arya
    Kingsguard: Barristan, Jaime, Jorah, Hodor .
    Toilet Cleaner: Dany
    Last edited by Gallahadd; 2014-12-27 at 01:20 AM. Reason: didn't realise this was the spoiler thread.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Gunna put the whole thing in spoiler tags, because it deals with shit we only find out in the end of Dance with Dragons so if you're not up to date with the books DON'T READ ON!

On the Throne: Aegon
    Small Council: Varys, Tyrion, Stannis, Bran
    Personal Assassin and possible wife: Arya
    Kingsguard: Barristan, Jaime, Jorah, Hodor .
    Toilet Cleaner: Dany

I don't see Stannis willing to give up the throne. I mean he was willing to kill his brother over it. Don't see him just giving it up now.

Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    I don't see Stannis willing to give up the throne. I mean he was willing to kill his brother over it. Don't see him just giving it up now.
    He was not willing to give it to his brother because his brother was not the one in line for succession, he do not want the throne, he want to follow the succession order, wich technically putted him on it, if somehow someone come before him, he'll do everything in his power to make him there

Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    Nice job quoting the spoiler so everyone can see it.
    Feel like you have a target on your back around here?

Knowing this place, you probably do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elggur View Post
    He was not willing to give it to his brother because his brother was not the one in line for succession, he do not want the throne, he want to follow the succession order, wich technically putted him on it, if somehow someone come before him, he'll do everything in his power to make him there
    True. However, Stannis was part of Robert's Rebellion against Aerys II, so he would not be supporting a Targaryen heir. If he was, he would have supported Daenerys a long time ago. Chances are he wants her dead or out of the way just as bad as his brother Robert was.
    "Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"

Quote Originally Posted by Prothall View Post
    Well, this is the SPOILER thread...

Deleted
    Stannis.

One God, One Realm, One King.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    Multiple people is my guess. I expect the following outcome :

1.Kingdom of the north, the iron isles, wall and everything beyond under leadership of Stannis. Possible marriage of Shireen-Rickon in the books and a marriage of Stannis and Asha/yara with Theon being Stadtholder for the iron isles. So a northern-Baratheon dynasty, I do expect it to be multi-faith and overall religiously tolerrant.
    2.Kingdom of the riverlands, vale and crownlands under leadership of Sansa forming a stark dynasty here.
    3.Kingdom of Casterly rock. Kingdom founded by Tyrion lannister but currently in regency for his son as Tyrion will most likely not survive the books.
    4.Kingdom of the Rhoynar and the Valyrians. Consisting of the reach (now led by the Hightowers), Dorne and the Stormlands (Now under leadership of the Targeryans). Led by Jon Snow & one of the sandsnakes.
    5.Kingdom of Western Essos & Dragonstone. Kingdom formed after the destruction caused by Daenarys, under the leadership of the Mormont-Dynasty which was given to them by a Stannis/Sansa/Jon Snow/Tyrion coalition. Other options could be : under leadership of Braavos/iron bank and/or a kingdom under Aegon (if he survives).

If I let all my speculation go wild I expect something like this to ultimately be what becomes of the seven kingdoms.
    Last edited by mmoc91d120d86f; 2014-12-26 at 10:46 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prothall View Post
    Look at the title of the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by zylathas View Post

1.Kingdom of the north, the iron isles, wall and everything beyond under leadership of Stannis. Possible marriage of Shireen-Rickon in the books and a marriage of Stannis and Asha/yara with Theon being Stadtholder for the iron isles. So a northern-Baratheon dynasty, I do expect it to be multi-faith and overall religiously tolerrant.
    2.Kingdom of the riverlands, vale and crownlands under leadership of Sansa forming a stark dynasty here.
    3.Kingdom of Casterly rock. Kingdom founded by Tyrion lannister but currently in regency for his son as Tyrion will most likely not survive the books.
    4.Kingdom of the Rhoynar and the Valyrians. Consisting of the reach (now led by the Hightowers), Dorne and the Stormlands (Now under leadership of the Targeryans). Led by Jon Snow & one of the sandsnakes.
    5.Kingdom of Western Essos & Dragonstone. Kingdom formed after the destruction caused by Daenarys, under the leadership of the Mormont-Dynasty which was given to them by a Stannis/Sansa/Jon Snow/Tyrion coalition. Other options could be : under leadership of Braavos/iron bank and/or a kingdom under Aegon (if he survives).

If I let all my speculation go wild I expect something like this to ultimately be what becomes of the seven kingdoms.
    Stop doing that in spoiler thread. We come here so we don't have to go through the effort of clicking away stupidity.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    Stop doing that in spoiler thread. We come here so we don't have to go through the effort of clicking away stupidity.
    Grr, sorry I forgot this was the spoiler thread, saw some others posting it in spoilers so figured this was the normal one.

Should start reading thread's titles again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Stannis.

One God, One Realm, One King.
    Nope.

Stannis is doomed to fall, he might succeed tactically in the North but he`ll fall without redemption,unlike Reek.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zylathas View Post

I think this will be correct. Or maybe even a democracy.

I could definitely see Baelish at the front though. I honestly would like Tyrion. He seems to understand the game better than anyone else except for Littlefinger...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Captainn View Post

I could definitely see Baelish at the front though. I honestly would like Tyrion. He seems to understand the game better than anyone else except for Littlefinger...
    To be fair, even if North is liberated of Boltons and Others are stopped/defeated, I dont see North surviving - most likely Riverlands will be the slaughterhouse due to its geography, its going to be sort of ASIOAFs Battle of the Somme.

I think people are being a little bit too romantic about the fate of Westeros.

Deleted
    I think we can all agree that Dany and Cercei will fuck it up for everyone.

Some people would burn everything to the ground if they could be king (or queen...) of the ashes.

Quote Originally Posted by Captainn View Post

Baelish is like that guy when you're playing Monopoly, who somehow manages to clean the money out of the bank by changing each rule ever so slightly so that nobody sees the change until it is too late.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    I think we can all agree that Dany and Cercei will fuck it up for everyone.
    Cersei is bound to die with Jamie at some point - I`ll be surprised if they`ll make it till last book.

Deleted
    Well Cersei will die late twow/early ADos is my bet.

Daenarys is most likely the 'darth vader' of the story, I think that what we have seen between book 1 and 5 is her descent into madness and twow will start with her becomming more and more evil, possibly by burning down Slavers bay first.

But speaking about main pov-characters and main non-pov characters, who do you think won't survive the series?

I myself have always said that Tyrion will be the very last character to die in asoiaf together with a few other characters into the last book. I think that currently it's very likely for Varys, Davos, Ramsay Bolton, Arianne Martel, Tommen Baratheon, Victarion, Olenna Tyrell, Garlan Tyrell, Willas Tyrell, Margeary Tyrell, Barristan, Melisandre and Euron to die in book 6 and Jaime, Littlefinger, Arya, Tyrion, Cersei, Doran Martel, Walder Frey, Mace Tyrell, Loras Tyrell, Daenarys, Areo Hotah, Jon Connington and Aegon targeryan/blackfyre to die in book 7.

Overal I think that for most of those characters it's quite likely that they will die between now and the last chapter of the last book.

It would have been easier to say "everyone dies" :P