Stood in the Fire Constellation's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Nye the Spy View Post
    Well I have enjoyed these first four episodes. I'm glad I didn't have to wait four weeks for all of them
    Indeed, this day just turned bloody amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstormen View Post
    Now you have to wait five weeks for the next though.
    Actually 4 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Actually 4 weeks
    True, still a long time though!

15+ Year Old Account
    True, still a long time though!
    Well, I will have my share of GoT this day so waiting 4 weeks won't do me any harm.

Well, I will have my share of GoT this day so waiting 4 weeks won't do me any harm.
    That's what they all say, but it's like fastfood, you're satisfied for a bit, but afterwards you want even more

15+ Year Old Account
    That's what they all say, but it's like fastfood, you're satisfied for a bit, but afterwards you want even more
    No worries, I've read the books and know whats coming, for the most of it I hope, unless they've completely gone away from the books this season. Then I want more

No worries, I've read the books and know whats coming, for the most of it I hope, unless they've completely gone away from the books this season. Then I want more
    Don't think they will to a huge extent. Sure, there will be changes and such, but I think it will be a The Walking Dead type of thing, where some new things happen, some characters do the jobs of other characters, some thing are changed, some are forgotten, but it still all ultimately leads to the same thing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Don't think they will to a huge extent. Sure, there will be changes and such, but I think it will be a The Walking Dead type of thing, where some new things happen, some characters do the jobs of other characters, some thing are changed, some are forgotten, but it still all ultimately leads to the same thing.
    Fits me well, makes the books stay original and more detailed.

EDIT: I wonder why its only 4 when one person says 7 episodes, and a site says 6..
    Last edited by Constellation; 2015-04-12 at 11:34 AM.

Spoiler tags in a Spoiler thread, let's do this.
    Stannis's talking to his daughter was so emotional.. deeply touching The man is misjudged.

All hail Sansa Stark, the Wardeness of the North.

Bronn is the most badass character in Game of Thrones... "Breakfast" LOL

Poor Selmy and Grey Worm

Anyone lucky with finding ep 5 to 7?

Quote Originally Posted by fakaroonie View Post
    Spoiler tags in a Spoiler thread, let's do this.
    Stannis's talking to his daughter was so emotional.. deeply touching The man is misjudged.

All hail Sansa Stark, the Wardeness of the North.

Bronn is the most badass character in Game of Thrones... "Breakfast" LOL

Poor Selmy and Grey Worm
    Grey worm is still alive. Selmy is dead.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Astaer View Post
    Only able to find the first 2 episodes leaked. Any chance of a hint as to where I can find the other leaked ones?

/10char
    Blizzard White Knighting is not allowed

10+ Year Old Account
    Shit I just watched all 4 episodes. Fucking hell... don't think this day could've gotten any better.

I will still watch every episode again in 1080p when HBO releases it each week, but will have to wait 4 weeks to watch Episode 5. QQ

Anyway, since this is a spoiler thread... poor Mance. I really felt sorry for him, stubborn bastard. Wonder what the free folk will do now, they are all either captives, or scattered, and if they don't get south of the wall, then they'll all end up dead and you'll have another 100,000 wights/white walkers to fight.

And looks like it isn't going so well for Daenerys... I hated seeing Selmy die

Anyway, the quality isn't that bad. I've watched worse. The little watermark is barely noticeable.

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderChud View Post
    It's actually the first 7 episodes, all with the HBO watermark in the corner. Looks like it was an HBO employee.
    ...wat? I've searched but can only find the first 4.
    "The sword is mightier than the pen, and considerably easier to kill with."

Ergh, now there's a kind of reversed situation where I'll have to avoid show spoilers until the books come out...

Fucking GRRM, he writes at a glacial pace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Nye the Spy View Post
    Grey worm is still alive. Selmy is dead.

- - - Updated - - -

/10char
    Were you able to watch all 7 episodes? mind spoiling the lot of them, in spoiler tags, or as you wish?

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Ergh, now there's a kind of reversed situation where I'll have to avoid show spoilers until the books come out...

Don't think the show will spoil the books at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post

If the show's going to be like the first two episodes... you don't have to do that. It's not remotely the same anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    If the show's going to be like the first two episodes... you don't have to do that. It's not remotely the same anymore.
    That's a vast overstatement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ho, ho, holy leaks, Batman! (I'm guessing the first four all leaked? Man, is HBO going to be ticked with whichever reviewer leaked them...)

Also, (spoilers because it doesn't seem fair to keep dropping bombs on people who aren't going to pirate, but I can't resist speculation even though I'll not be pirating them myself) Barristan is dead!?!

Assuming that's true, I think it says two things about the future:

1) he wasn't going to do anything important (in the TV show, and thus likely in the plot at the highest level) for the rest of the story, and,

2) I'm guessing Dany won't go on her dragon-back wanderjahr in the TV show, but that the Dokrathi will (more or less) come to Mereen.
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    Ho, ho, holy leaks, Batman! (I'm guessing the first four all leaked? Man, is HBO going to be ticked with whichever reviewer leaked them...)

Also, (spoilers because it doesn't seem fair to keep dropping bombs on people who aren't going to pirate, but I can't resist speculation even though I'll not be pirating them myself) Barristan is dead!?!

Assuming that's true, I think it says two things about the future:

1) he wasn't going to do anything important (in the TV show, and thus likely in the plot at the highest level) for the rest of the story, and,

2) I'm guessing Dany won't go on her dragon-back wanderjahr in the TV show, but that the Dokrathi will (more or less) come to Mereen.
    I don't see why Dany wouldn't do her dragon-wandering. I guess you're speculating that because without Barristan, there isn't a viewpoint character in Mereen, but I think Grey Worm, Missandei, Daario and maybe even Tyrion/Varys could fill that role. I think having her gone and letting the city decay a bit more, and her having her reflections is too much to pass up on.

I don't agree that Barristan dying means he isn't important in the books. It was mentioned that a character would die in the show that didn't die in the books, and they might just give his jobs to someone else.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see why Dany wouldn't do her dragon-wandering. I guess you're speculating that because without Barristan, there isn't a viewpoint character in Mereen, but I think Grey Worm, Missandei, Daario and maybe even Tyrion/Varys could fill that role. I think having her gone and letting the city decay a bit more, and her having her reflections is too much to pass up on.
    I was thinking because without Barristan, she doesn't really have anyone who can hold Mereen together in her absence. But as you just pointed out, Tyrion and/or Varys probably [I]could[/I]. So, yeah, if they're (or even just one of them) formally on-board with Dany.... Damn, folks weren't kidding when they said this was starting to diverge quite strongly from the books!
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

Deleted
    Having seen the episodes, as I don't wish to be spoiled before watching. (although I do get spoiled all the time) I have some things that came up to me :

1.Davos line in episode 3, with "the shield that guards the realm of men", this might just be way for night's watchmen to leave their posts later on!
    2.Littlefinger betting on Stannis and effectively wanting an alliance, might this be a book arc?
    3.Barristan Selmy is definitely a goner in TwoW. 100% sure of that now.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    watched all 4 episodes , i hope that the rest will be leaked aswell i don't wanna wait a month for new episode