Quote Originally Posted by Velshin View Post
    About Ramsay ! I think he should clean his feet !
    Or have Darth Sansa wash his feet. Or Darth Sansa and Myranda wash each others feet.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Or have Darth Sansa wash his feet. Or Darth Sansa and Myranda wash each others feet.
    Stop, you're triggering my fetishes.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    TRIGGERED!!

They REALLY need to include the Iron Born, they're one of the better arcs in the series, I don't understand what is to be gained by skipping them... Except more time for boobies and Dany being shit.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    Yes, give in to the dark side.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Except more time for boobies and Dany being shit.
    Would you mind Dany turning to shit, if she was popping them titties out much more often?
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

TRIGGERED!!

They REALLY need to include the Iron Born, they're one of the better arcs in the series, I don't understand what is to be gained by skipping them... Except more time for boobies and Dany being shit.
    Are they ever going to kill off Balon? Why have Stannis throw the leeches in the fire naming all three if they aren't going to kill him?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
    Congrats Blizz. Everyone who wanted a Vanilla realm will get it with WoD. So much for never moving backward. Though, it will not be a pure vanilla server since you can still fly in the old content, and you don't have to farm things just to raid. Just wanted to congratulate Blizz for giving the folks what they wanted, a classic vanilla world.
    Or, maybe instead of making a strawman, they could just get a lvl 1 pony after they complete a quest in the starting zone

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Would you mind Dany turning to shit, if she was popping them titties out much more often?
    Probably not, hers aren't that great any way. Victarion though, I'd take a season of him if all we saw of him was a dangly, sodden set of balls.

Not true, but I'd happily kill off someone like Brienne or Pod to get Victarion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rabblexthree View Post
    Are they ever going to kill off Balon? Why have Stannis throw the leeches in the fire naming all three if they aren't going to kill him?
    I think they mentioned his death in an episode last season, didn't they?
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    I think they mentioned his death in an episode last season, didn't they?
    He is still alive in the show as far as I know.
    Congrats Blizz. Everyone who wanted a Vanilla realm will get it with WoD. So much for never moving backward. Though, it will not be a pure vanilla server since you can still fly in the old content, and you don't have to farm things just to raid. Just wanted to congratulate Blizz for giving the folks what they wanted, a classic vanilla world.
    Or, maybe instead of making a strawman, they could just get a lvl 1 pony after they complete a quest in the starting zone

Also, does anyone else always mistaken the Iron Islands to be on right of Westeros? I think I want to blame the title sequence for the TV on this, but I think they put it correctly on the left.
    I am the lucid dream

Also, does anyone else always mistaken the Iron Islands to be on right of Westeros? I think I want to blame the title sequence for the TV on this, but I think they put it correctly on the left.
    No but I did mistake The Iron Islands with Bear Island for awhile.

Having played the Game of Thrones Board Game, nope.

He is still alive in the show as far as I know.
    Yep -- 3 seasons and counting waiting for that prick to fall off a bridge god damnit.

Why have Stannis throw the leeches in the fire naming all three if they aren't going to kill him?
    Because Dumb & Dumber don't know what they're doing. Hey -- did you guys know that Needle represents revenge? Oh man I totally missed that, I'm so glad D&D have such fantastic insight for things that totally went over my head when I was reading /sarcasm
    Last edited by Drakhar; 2015-05-14 at 02:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstormen View Post
    Having played the Game of Thrones Board Game, nope.
    No but I did mistake The Iron Islands with Bear Island for awhile.
    Always gives me pause when they claim they want to take King's Landing that they have to go past Dorne to do it.
    I am the lucid dream

Always gives me pause when they claim they want to take King's Landing that they have to go past Dorne to do it.
    Don't remember them talking often about taking King's Landing.

i bet they will make this last season in Meeren Daenerys will merge character with young grif and go on invasion season 6

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lakisa View Post
    i bet they will make this last season in Meeren Daenerys will merge character with young grif and go on invasion season 6
    Aye that's my bet as well, maybe have Jorah do a Quentyn and get killed by one of the Dragons, then Dany/Varys/Tyrion march on Westeros.

10+ Year Old Account
    The question is... Will Varys be coming back to King's Landing for THAT meeting with Kevan?
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    The question is... Will Varys be coming back to King's Landing for THAT meeting with Kevan?
    Game of Thrones has deviated alot from the source material, but never have they missed the opportunity to kill any character, major or minor.

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Ramsay kills Sansa, Melisandre uses her powers to bring her back Sansa as Lady Stoneheart, in the act she brings Brienne over to Stannis' cause.

Alternatively, Brienne kills Stannis, and Melisandre brings him back to life, and we get Lord Stoneheart.

OR Brienne becomes Lady Stoneheart.
    Theon is Lady Stoneheart...they removed his balls for a reason...

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Aye that's my bet as well, maybe have Jorah do a Quentyn and get killed by one of the Dragons, then Dany/Varys/Tyrion march on Westeros.
    no jorah replaces that guy Jon conigton or what was his name in book that raised young Grif

What always bothered me about Varys in the show was, why would he send the assassin to Qarth if he was backing Danny. He could have just told the king that he sent the assassin. His plan relied on Jorah protecting Danny, which he might not have done because he had just decided to stay with her right before that when he got the letter stating he could home.