Well I was right about half of Stannis' army leaving after Shireen was sacrificed. I just thought it would be his loyal soldiers, not the sellswords.

They didnt burn Jons body, so im hoping he becomes a white walker.... altho he wasnt bit by one or anything, maybe mel will find him before its to late res his ass, and gtfo. Cersies walk of shame, too long. Theon and Sansa.... i was actually happy theon helped sansa i want to know wtf happened to em. Im sure they're alive but still, melted/refrozen snow isnt soft, altho that looked kinda fresh powderyish.

Arya, yea that was an obvious story ark to go since it did happen in the books. Although not much was said after she lost her sight so itll be interesting where they take it.
    Stannis.. Its Stannis Fookin Baratheon whoever said brienne would get the last laugh was at least right, totally wasnt expecting his "army" getting roflstomped like that but im glad the asshat deserters got the same thing.

I really didnt give a damn about Jamie but marcella knowing that he was her dad, and her telling jamie that she was glad he was her father made me happy. It was only too obvious that kiss was the kiss of death, cant wait to see what cersie does when she finds out. Guess thatll have to wait a year though... SOB why does it have to take a whole year >.<

Think that about covers everything. Love the Game of Thrones trending on Facebook and everyones "Fuck this show im not watching it anymore" it was a good end to the season covered almost everything. Sucked they killed Stannis' daughter for nothing but hell.

Guess i cant goto starbucks anymore and put stannis on my cup
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Supernova: Cause a pulse of Arcane energy around the target enemy or ally, dealing Arcane damage to all enemies within 8 yards, and knocking them up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    By the by

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/06/14...82776b799aa8f1

I don't believe it. I don't want to believe it.
    That's gotta be misdirection, i'm utterly lost for words if its not.

Edit:

13) Why does no one seem to care about Melisandre coming back to the Wall and saying nothing about the battle? Isn't that...concerning? Especially for Davos? Shouldn't she be "put to the question" if you will?
    14) I wonder how long it will take Sam and Gilly to get to Oldtown, travelling in very different (and possibly friendlier/less conflicted) terrain.

Its entirely possible he's just trolling people because Jon's death was one of, if not the, biggest WTF moments in the books. And Martin has confirmed that Jon is not dead.

By the by

You know what seems really weird? I saw a trailer before the finale for a comedy starring Andy Samberg and KIT HARRINGTON called "Seven Days of Hell." That might be bad. Ugh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Edit:

13) Why does no one seem to care about Melisandre coming back to the Wall and saying nothing about the battle? Isn't that...concerning? Especially for Davos? Shouldn't she be "put to the question" if you will?
    14) I wonder how long it will take Sam and Gilly to get to Oldtown, travelling in very different (and possibly friendlier/less conflicted) terrain.
    The thing that bothered me was when he was saying that he'll learn stuff for when the White Walkers turn up. Aren't they already pretty much at the Wall? Doesn't it takes years to become a Maester?

If hes actually dead I'm gonna be a little pissed off, but I'll get over it I guess. At least Varys and Tyrion are together again. That's what I'm looking forward to the most currently.
    Blizzard White Knighting is not allowed

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh what the fuck man! This episode was crazy as hell man...I can't handle this!
    Why do I feel like someone was slowly creeping on Brienne when she went to kill Stannis? I feel like Lady Stoneheart was slowly creeping up on Brienne for a moment there, did you see the way Stannis looked beside her? I don't think he's dead just yet as we didn't see him get stabbed.

Arya went complete badass mode and finally killed Meryn Trant, however what was going on with her eyes? Was she just going blind or what?

Myranda finally went splat, fucking Reek made me proud for once!

Was not expecting Myrcella to be poisoned, that was quite sad.

And now for my favorite..Jon Snow, why you do this to me? Even though I knew he was going to die, it still hit me right in the feels. I was really hoping for him to warg into Ghost at the end. It sucked that it didn't happen but I am looking forward to his resurrection next season. This is definitely not the end of him, he has other plans.

I did feel bad for Cersei even though she deserved that. She won't take this so lightly though, I just know.

You know what seems really weird? I saw a trailer before the finale for a comedy starring Andy Samberg and KIT HARRINGTON called "Seven Days of Hell." That might be bad. Ugh.
    The movie? Did u see Pompeii? That was horrible. Kit don't quit your day job.

Initial thoughts:

1) Walk was way too long when so many things to cover in the episode. Not sure how much of it was body double, but it seemed pretty obvious at times.
    1a) The lady ringing a bell and yelling "Shame" was...weird.
    2) Man, I feel for the non-book readers with that last scene. If that doesn't make them pick up the books finally, nothing will.
    3) Glad that corkscrew was for picking a door lock and not jamming in Ramsay's throat. /sarcasm This whole Sansa storyline is shit. Still shit. Has been shit since Baelish brought her to the North, and now that the two of them are separated, with the only possible reunion being when/if Sansa kills Ramsay, or when Ramsay hunts them down and kills them, I feel like I can say that without reservation.
    4) Glad that Shireen sacrifice where both characters went through radical character changes in one episode paid off. /sarcasm
    5) I'm looking forward to the Tyrion and Varys buddy comedy "Here we go again: Mereen edition."
    6) I thought it was kind of weird they didn't actually show the beheading of Stannis by Brienne. GoT doesn't usually shy away from violence, I wonder if it was an artistic choice in case they want to write Brienne having mercy on him.
    7) That was a long jump for Theon and Sansa. I mean, it mirrors the books, but holy shit.
    8) The Arya scenes were excellent, and I guess an okay substitute for the book plot of "How Arya goes blind," though I think they could have just done it without the blindness.
    9) Benjen: Classic misdirect. Damn that preview recap.
    10) Myrcella + the Sand Snakes + Ellaria = that ship is like, 20 feet from shore, what's preventing them from turning around, and, Bronn recognizing the symptoms, demand Doran get the antidote from Snakes and cause a rift there, and all out war?
    11) No Littlefinger, Tyrells, Tommen, no Kevan assassination, what?
    12) Dany storyline: who cares? I didn't realize dragons were like bitchy cats, I thought this was an animal she had a bond with.
    Wasn't a body double. Got a pretty close look at her front view. And the actress that plays her always looked good.

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/06/14...dies-interview

Just found that on Entertainment Weekly... guess you can say its "Confirmed" Kit wont be back

Well guess i didnt find it, it was in the trending game of thrones on facebook had the link.... whatever... you get it.... RIP Jon Snow unless they can get another person to play his White walker form.... :P WTB Longclaw
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Supernova: Cause a pulse of Arcane energy around the target enemy or ally, dealing Arcane damage to all enemies within 8 yards, and knocking them up.

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    The movie? Did u see Pompeii? That was horrible. Kit don't quit your day job.
    Is "Seven Days From Hell" a movie that I just never saw? And is now just premiering on HBO after a cinema run? Okay, that might be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Starfighter View Post
    Wasn't a body double. Got a pretty close look at her front view. And the actress that plays her always looked good.
    Bewbs were much smaller in 300. I know there is a thing called implants but they hung too naturally. Body double.

Overall, I didn't like this episode. Episodes 8 and 9 were far stronger.

- Arya killing Meryn Trant was pretty cool.
    - But then, Arya's scene with all the changing faces and "suddenly, you're blind for no reason" was possibly the lamest scene I've ever watched on this show.
    - Stannis's "battle scene" was also lame. Way too much build up for that conclusion.
    - Sansa and Theon fleeing Winterfell was okay, I guess.
    - The small council reunion at Mereen felt incredibly forced. Am I really supposed to believe that an ancient city where the masters are rioting and killing people in broad daylight is suddenly going to be ruled by Grey Worm, Missandei, a foreign dwarf and an eunuch, and the citizens are simply gonna accept that?
    - Dancing Khalasar around Dany didn't look threatening at all. If I hadn't read the books, I'd have thought that they were about to join her and become her new army, or some shit. I didn't feel like she was in any danger, for some reason. Maybe the scene was too choreographed.
    - Myrcella stuff in Dorne was okay-ish.
    - Cersei's walk of shame was like I expected it to be. But I didn't like that Robert Strong was introduced right at that moment. I think it stole from Cersei's scene a little bit.
    - And "for the watch" was lame. I expected Ghost, and some hints of warging. At this point, I'm thinking that, if Jon is indeed gonna warg into Ghost, that's gonna be cut from the show (and they'll just fast forward to Melisdandre resurrecting him or whatever). Otherwise, it will feel way too "deus ex machina" for non book readers.

Meh. I don't know; I guess I expected much more. And I certainly hoped that it wouldn't end on that note with Jon Snow. I expected at least some kind of hint that he warged into Ghost, or that Melisandre had returned because she had seen in her fire that he was "special". I guess the producers went for pure shock value, but the show did not drop any hints like the books did. When I read that scene on the books, I was pretty positive that that wasn't the end for Jon. Those who are exclusively watching the show are probably raging beyond an "acceptable" level. If it was me, I'd probably quit the show after this episode.
    Yak. Yak never changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Starfighter View Post
    We've seen Lena Headey naked before, though, in 300....and she didn't look like that, really. Plus, I thought I read somewhere that a body double was used, perhaps in this thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Commander Jon Snow View Post
    Oh what the fuck man! This episode was crazy as hell man...I can't handle this!
    Why do I feel like someone was slowly creeping on Brienne when she went to kill Stannis? I feel like Lady Stoneheart was slowly creeping up on Brienne for a moment there, did you see the way Stannis looked beside her? I don't think he's dead just yet as we didn't see him get stabbed.
    Yes. I also thought that. Something was there.

By the by

Fuck this shit.

That EW article has to be bullshit...please be bullshit

We've seen Lena Headey naked before, though, in 300....and she didn't look like that, really. Plus, I thought I read somewhere that a body double was used, perhaps in this thread.
    I think people speculate. But there was just too much up close shots of her to even be a question. Did they photoshop her head on a body?