Quote Originally Posted by Darth Belichick View Post
    I never once thought of Stannis as MVP, just sayin. I always knew he was going to fail. Way, way too hard headed and single minded. I actually felt that he should be the king because he has the right to it, but never thought he'd be a good king.
    I also knew he was going to fail, but it was oh, so satisfying to watch it play out...until they added extra bits with the whole chile sacrificing scene and all. He wasn't exactly the hero that fans of the show made him out to be. Even the books implied this fact. However, the show just went off the deep end for shock factor. It's upsetting because I liked the show's version of Stannis despite his eventual failure before they completely ruined it for sensationalism.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooba View Post
    It's an interesting situation they've written themselves into. Especially given that in the book Davos is off looking for Rickon.
    Not a big problem. Davos could still be looking for Rickon in the show. Now that Stannis is dead, he will need to do something. I don't see him taking the black. So, he could decide to finish what Stannis had begun in the North. He could choose to help Sansa win back the North from the Boltons. Sansa knows that her little brother is alive. So she could send Davos, perhaps as a test of loyalty. Or she could send Davos on a diplomatic mission to White Harbour, and Manderly asks him to find Rickon. Not a big problem.
    Last edited by Frontenac; 2015-08-16 at 08:08 PM.
    "Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"

Deleted
    Having Sansa take over Stannis' role from the books in uniting the mountain clans is something that didn't occur to me before, could be interesting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Having Sansa take over Stannis' role from the books in uniting the mountain clans is something that didn't occur to me before, could be interesting.
    I'm pretty sure "Big Bucket" Wull would be ready to fight for the Ned's little girl.
    "Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"

season 6 leaks! Walder frey will be exiled from Twins, he will go norf and unite mountain clans vs Boltons and those who wronged him

Deleted
    Walder the Barbarian eh? With his old-as-balls Silver Horde?
    Last edited by mmoc8b3023a1c1; 2015-08-18 at 02:54 PM.

he had some hard time, but he got mighty beard for it !

10+ Year Old Account
    Actual season 6 photos:

Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Only picture I care about is one of Kit Harrington on set in Jon Snow garb!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontenac View Post
    Not a big problem. Davos could still be looking for Rickon in the show. Now that Stannis is dead, he will need to do something. I don't see him taking the black. So, he could decide to finish what Stannis had begun in the North. He could choose to help Sansa win back the North from the Boltons. Sansa knows that her little brother is alive. So she could send Davos, perhaps as a test of loyalty. Or she could send Davos on a diplomatic mission to White Harbour, and Manderly asks him to find Rickon. Not a big problem.
    How does she know her little brother is alive? I thought Ramsay Superman Bolton was the only person to know that

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    How does she know her little brother is alive? I thought Ramsay Superman Bolton was the only person to know that
    Theon told her that the boys he burned was not Bran and Rickon in like episode 8 or something.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Belichick View Post
    Only picture I care about is one of Kit Harrington on set in Jon Snow garb!
    Why? What confirmation could you possibly need? The books clearly foreshadow his storyline. We predicted his death, his warging, and his resurrection. What's the use of a picture?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Frontenac View Post
    I didn't say it wasn't possible. Just interesting. Largely because all the characters they cut were rather key in the storyline. Manderly for example hasn't been cast and most certainly would've shown up by now if they were planning on using him. (They might now, now that they have 8 seasons.) As a result they are going to have to go about it a different way. Again, certainly not impossible.

It's just another area where they may show they aren't very good at deviating too far from the books. Let's hope they've improved.

15+ Year Old Account
    The clegane bowl!

Sweet Jesus...

AIR HORN HYPPPPEEE

HHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPPPPPEEEE

They need to include this in the show. Oh god please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

Deleted
    Obligatory.

"What is hype may never die, but rises up hyper and stronger." LoL.

Deleted
    I really hope that's not the case, or at least I hope it doesn't happen in the novels. Let poor Sandor have his peace. :/

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    I really hope that's not the case, or at least I hope it doesn't happen in the novels. Let poor Sandor have his peace. :/

No! Sandor Clegane must rise up and strike down his Zombie brother in a Trial by Combat!