Deleted
    That picture of Brienne will be her on the Iron Islands, then she'll randomly walk up to Balon and just push him off a bridge.

Cos why not.

Hype Hype!

Trailer this week?

10+ Year Old Account
    That Brann one with the 3 eyed Raven has got to be a vision or some sort of training, he's standing up afterall

10+ Year Old Account
    Hehe... Sam is seasick. I wonder if he'll meet a certain pirate?

http://www.ew.com/sites/default/file...S_DSC_2596.jpg

Something is burning...

http://www.ew.com/sites/default/file...S__DSC2050.jpg

Edit : The pictures are too large...
    "Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    That picture of Brienne will be her on the Iron Islands, then she'll randomly walk up to Balon and just push him off a bridge.

Cos why not.
    Before or after she murders Theon, which leads to Sansa accidentally dying?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    oh wow Balons still alive, I figured they'd just kill him offscreen.
    I hope someone points out that in the show's continuity Balon technically won the War of the Five Kings.

Well, at least it confirms Myrcella's death. That's kind of a weird one, because that should automatically put the Iron Throne at war with Dorne, no? Wasn't that what Doran Martell was afraid of?

They've totally butchered Doran's plan, if that's the case.

Unless Doran just gives the Lannisters Ellaria. Since it shouldn't exactly be hard to see who killed her.

He could easily give Ellaria to them. She's just a bastard. Not exactly someone important and she did fuck up.

That being said unless Doran has ANOTHER masterplan they completely ruined him, like they ruined Stannis.

That being said unless Doran has ANOTHER masterplan they completely ruined him, like they ruined Stannis.

I think we need to enact a script that autoposts that gif whenever somebody brings up "zomg dey ruined a thing."

I guess that would make sense for pushing the whole Myrcella plan on Ellaria instead of casting someone to play Arianne (sp?). It would allow him to just give her to the Lannisters.

But I don't think Cersei would approve of "just" killing Ellaria. Unless, narratively, they totally shatter Cersei's character, make her like a sobbing wreck, more paranoid and overprotective of Tommen, and you start to see Jaime Lannister transition from Kingslayer to maybe de facto King. That could be interesting. It doesn't look like he's going to the Riverlands any time soon in those pictures.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Unless Doran just gives the Lannisters Ellaria. Since it shouldn't exactly be hard to see who killed her.
    If I'm not mistaken the Lannisters have Trystane now. That makes it even easier to demand Ellaria's "extradition." Unless the Sand Snakes do something about it. Maybe there will be a coup d'État in Sunspear... I hope not.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontenac View Post
    If I'm not mistaken the Lannisters have Trystane now. That makes it even easier to demand Ellaria's "extradition." Unless the Sand Snakes do something about it. Maybe there will be a coup d'État in Sunspear... I hope not.
    I guess it depends what happens after she dies. I could actually see Jaime killing him out of anger because he FINALLY got to actually have a father moment with one of his kids and one of the Martells took that away from him.

That would make it MUCH muddier than what we all assumed thusfar. I mean, Doran would probably just execute Ellaria for doing what she did, but the relationships between the Martells and Lannisters would still be incredibly hostile, if not outright war.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2016-02-12 at 01:05 AM.

I think we need to enact a script that autoposts that gif whenever somebody brings up "zomg dey ruined a thing."

I'm sorry if my opinions offend you.

And that horse is clearly alive. It twitches.

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    I'm sorry if my opinions offend you.

And that horse is clearly alive. It twitches.
    Haha, no, it doesn't offend me at all. I think you're wrong, but we've had the discussion fifty times already.

What I take issue with is constantly bringing it up. It's clear the people who think he's been ruined are not moving. And it's clear the people who don't think so aren't moving. So bringing it up after that is like somebody still butthurt that they spilled their milk a week ago.

Get over it. Either stop watching the show or accept it and move on. It happened over a year ago filming wise. It's not changing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess it depends what happens after she dies. I could actually see Jaime killing him out of anger because he FINALLY got to actually have a father moment with one of his kids and one of the Martells took that away from him.

That would make it MUCH muddier than what we all assumed thusfar. I mean, Doran would probably just execute Ellaria for doing what she did, but the relationships between the Martells and Lannisters would still be incredibly hostile, if not outright war.
    Killing the (only?) heir to the throne? Yeah, we already saw where it could lead... Isn't it, Franz Ferdinand?

Under my speculation, it's not a logical choice. It's an emotional and anger-based one.

He FINALLY got to connect to one of his children as a father, and that's immediately ripped away from him by a Martell.

I think you're wrong,
    Wrong about what?

They took Doran and Stannis and completely shat on them. They're nothing like they were in the books. How could I be wrong?

This isn't opinion, it's fact.

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Wrong about what?

They took Doran and Stannis and completely shat on them. They're nothing like they were in the books. How could I be wrong?

This isn't opinion, it's fact.
    No, it's not fact lol. I'm not discussing this again, but maybe stop calling your subjective opinion as fact. It'll help you out in life overall.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2016-02-12 at 01:34 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Under my speculation, it's not a logical choice. It's an emotional and anger-based one.

He FINALLY got to connect to one of his children as a father, and that's immediately ripped away from him by a Martell.
    Oh, I got that. I was just saying that it would indeed be war if Jamie kills Trystane. It cannot be otherwise.