Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    I will only re-iterate myself:

If people are so fucking dumb that they come in to a well labeled, many times re-iterated SPOILER thread on eve of new season starting when most leaks are possible, they are just that, fucking dumb and deserve to be spoiled.
    Yeah and in most cases I find your spoiler triggering funny, but this is just dickish.

The episode hasn't even aired yet, so no one is going to wander into this thread thinking there going to have the first episode spoiled, if I could delete my quotes from your post, I would, cos its just not on, regardless of how stupid you think people might be.

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Yeah and in most cases I find your spoiler triggering funny, but this is just dickish.

The episode hasn't even aired yet, so no one is going to wander into this thread thinking there going to have the first episode spoiled, if I could delete my quotes from your post, I would, cos its just not on, regardless of how stupid you think people might be.
    It's not spoilers anymore if the episode has released. It by definition is only actual spoilers BEFORE that happens
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    It's not spoilers anymore if the episode has released. It by definition is only actual spoilers BEFORE that happens
    The episode hasn't released yet, this is a leak.

Look man, i'm not gonna split hairs with you, all I know is that thanks to you, I probably just spoiled someone enjoyment of the first episode, and that makes me feel like a dick.

Look man, i'm not gonna split hairs with you, all I know is that thanks to you, I probably just spoiled someone enjoyment of the first episode, and that makes me feel like a dick.
    Obviously it's a leak and spoilers are pretty much always based on leaks. That's why they are spoilers. It's not really splitting hairs even. Revealing info before release = spoiler in global theme of things.

Now something may be a personal spoiler AFTER the release, but all in all spoiler in grander scheme of thing is a showcased info before release and being out.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Don't sweat it. I imagine he is a very miserable person to be triggered by spoiler tags in such a way. The thread is better if we all just ignore him.

OT: I hope the book's Dorne storyline is better.
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

Deleted
    Found a full synopsis, once again, spoilers, don't bitch at me if you didn't want to know.

It starts with the camera zooming in on castle black you hear ghost howling the camera zooms in on jon snow davos is alerted along with some other men of the nights watch. They take jons body up to a room.The rest of the nights has a meeting alliser thorne admits he does it and olly stands there like a smug shit. The scene goes back to davos and the nights watch that were allied with jon. Dolrous edd goes to alert the wildlings. Next scene is ramsay standing over myranda saying he will get revenge. Roose congratulates him for defeating stannis asking if he knew who struck the blow that killed stannis. Roose then says they need their northern allies but won't have them without Sansa. Ramsay tells Roose that he has his best hounds and men on the trail. The next scene is sansa and theon running through the forest they cross the river then hide in a stump, the hounds quickly catch up but brienne and pod come to save the day. Next scene is jaime arriving to kings landing. Cersei notices myrcella is dead. Jaime and cersei say they will get revenge and cersei talks about her prophecy. Next is margaery asking about her brother but the high sparrow tells her nothing and she kinda admits her brother was sleeping with men. Next scene is in dorne, doran reads a letter saying myrcella was killed, ellaria kills him and goes on a spiel about him being weak. Next is the sand snakes killing trystane. Then its varys and tyrion walking through meereen then they see their ships burning. Jorah and Daario find Dany's ring. Next is Dany walking with the Dothraki, she talks to the khal and says who she is, he tells her they are going to take her to vaes dothrak. Next is Arya begging in the alleys the Waif talks to her and beats her with a stick. Next scene is alliser trying to bargain with Davos. Davos then talks to the men of the nights watch saying they will need Melisandres help. The final scene is Melisandre stripping.

Looks like Areo does get it after all
    http://i.4cdn.org/tv/1461360981101.png
    Well I am sorry for the TVshow lovers but if all this is true, well that settles it. Books>Show.
    That Dorne storyline is utter shit, have the writters regressed and become 4years old or what? Doran is suppose to be a highly intelligent man that has been planing revenge on the Lannisters for years, and he just gets killed off. Right. So one of the most powerfull houses is going to be shit cause they have no more legitimate ruler left. Very intelligent of you Ellaria.

All the rest is kinda normal and ok. But geez that Dorne part is utter shit...
    Last edited by mmoce2f72405d7; 2016-04-23 at 11:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ArgonaZe View Post
    Well I am sorry for the TVshow lovers but if all this is true, well that settles it. Books>Show.
    That Dorn storyline is utter shit, have the writters regressed and become 4years old or what? Doran is suppose to be a highly intelligent man that has been planing revenge on the lannisters for year, and he just gets killed off. Right. So one of the most powerfull houses is going to be shit cause they have no more legitimate ruler left. Very intelligent of you Ellaria.

All the rest is kinda normal and ok. But geez that Dorn part is utter shit...
    They fucked up Dorne big time. And this looks like they have fucked it up even more. Ellaria wasn't some vengeance hungry maniac. I hope they don't spend too much time there, since it is so fucked.

Also, which episode is Cleganebowl?

EDIT: Just looked at the other pictures. I don't think I can trust them to take Dorne in an interesting direction. In the books, there was no reason to think that this would happen- the Sand Snakes were on board with Doran's plan, whatever it was. It would be nice if this turn of events led to something awesome, but I don't think that I can trust the writers to do so.
    Last edited by tehealadin; 2016-04-23 at 11:54 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tehealadin View Post
    They fucked up Dorne big time. And this looks like they have fucked it up even more. Ellaria wasn't some vengeance hungry maniac. I hope they don't spend too much time there, since it is so fucked.

Also, which episode is Cleganebowl?

EDIT: Just looked at the other pictures. I don't think I can trust them to take Dorne in an interesting direction. In the books, there was no reason to think that this would happen- the Sand Snakes were on board with Doran's plan, whatever it was. It would be nice if this turn of events led to something awesome, but I don't think that I can trust the writers to do so.
    The only explanation I can think of is that the Showrunners don't like Doran, or even Dorne for that matter. And yes they even painted Ellaria as a revenge hungry whore that will destroy her family (by marriage) for Oberyn's sake. Even though Oberyn would never want something like that... Talk about murdering characters
    Killing off all the important Dornish characters just like that, it reminds me of when they butchered Stannis because they "didn"t like the character".
    I thought that even if the show deviated they had a good thing going on. It's sad but it feels like they are going downhill, and it will be the first episode I'll dislike since the begining.

I would dsay they know what they were doing, but that was before they butchered Stannis in two episodes.

Yea, I really didn't like how they dealt with Stannis. I was wanting to see what Doran's master plan was. I am sure it didn't involve getting shanked. Taking liberties with plot lines is one thing, but when they destroy a character in this way, I don't like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

Tomorrow needs to get here today. <grumpy face>

Let me re-iterate, this is a spoiler thread and spoiler bars aren't used here. There's specifically a no-spoiler thread for this show if you don't want to be spoiled. The culture of these threads differ from thread to thread, and each has its own rules. In this thread, because for a long time there were book spoilers, AND a separate non-spoiler thread, it was decided black bars were superfluous. In a thread like TWD thread, leakers like Bill Nye are under no obligation to spoiler bar their leaks but do so out of consideration since there is no spoiler-free thread and if you want to discuss the show, there's only one place for it.

Edit: As a personal note, I agree with Willian that something that has already aired isn't a spoiler save for those who couldn't find the dedication to such a massive show to not watch it when it airs, and that leaks are what actual spoilers are. I don't go into these threads without the understanding that I will probably be reading about upcoming episodes.

That being said, I love that D&D's response to them fucking up Dorne is to....well, basically kill everyone off. There's no Arianne, Trystane is killed, Quentyn hasn't been in this show or mentioned (and probably won't be introduced since Dany is already gone from Mereen on her dragon), and the Sand-Snakes are all bastard daughters of a dead brother....so who gets the throne in Dorne? Did Ellaria consider this? Dorne is literally going to fall into civil war.
    Last edited by eschatological; 2016-04-23 at 05:23 PM.

The whole Dorne things gives me such terrible flashbacks. It even has once crept into my dreams >.<

Bad pussy forever ingrained in mind.

Deleted
    At least, if everyone there's dead, we won't see them ? Right ? Right ?

So Melisandre sacrifices her eternal youth to resurrect Jon?
    At least...that's what it looks like.

We already know she can use her 'magic' to make people look different to what they really are, but did anyone guess this?
    Hype level has increased.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Davos Seaworth View Post
    So Melisandre sacrifices her eternal youth to resurrect Jon?
    At least...that's what it looks like.

We already know she can use her 'magic' to make people look different to what they really are, but did anyone guess this?
    Hype level has increased.
    I think its more that she uses her glamour to disguise how old she is. I've heard the theory before that the shadowbinders all look young and beautiful because of glamours, didn't expect it to be true though.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by feangren View Post
    At least, if everyone there's dead, we won't see them ? Right ? Right ?
    No, we'll just get stuck with more Missandei and Grey Worm. /shudder.

Also, to those of you being assholes to Wilian, kindly screw off. You knew the rules of the thread before you engaged.

- - - Updated - - -

I think its more that she uses her glamour to disguise how old she is. I've heard the theory before that the shadowbinders all look young and beautiful because of glamours, didn't expect it to be true though.
    Oi vey. That's right. She's a shadowbinder. And if she can be that old, Sheira Seastar could be too. I wonder if both Bloodraven and his love are still alive?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Let me re-iterate, this is a spoiler thread and spoiler bars aren't used here. There's specifically a no-spoiler thread for this show if you don't want to be spoiled. The culture of these threads differ from thread to thread, and each has its own rules. In this thread, because for a long time there were book spoilers, AND a separate non-spoiler thread, it was decided black bars were superfluous. In a thread like TWD thread, leakers like Bill Nye are under no obligation to spoiler bar their leaks but do so out of consideration since there is no spoiler-free thread and if you want to discuss the show, there's only one place for it.

Edit: As a personal note, I agree with Willian that something that has already aired isn't a spoiler save for those who couldn't find the dedication to such a massive show to not watch it when it airs, and that leaks are what actual spoilers are. I don't go into these threads without the understanding that I will probably be reading about upcoming episodes.

That being said, I love that D&D's response to them fucking up Dorne is to....well, basically kill everyone off. There's no Arianne, Trystane is killed, Quentyn hasn't been in this show or mentioned (and probably won't be introduced since Dany is already gone from Mereen on her dragon), and the Sand-Snakes are all bastard daughters of a dead brother....so who gets the throne in Dorne? Did Ellaria consider this? Dorne is literally going to fall into civil war.
    It seems they only introduced Dorne to kill Myrcella. Since there are no Arianne and no Quentyn Martell, there's no real "Dornish Master Plan." There's no (f)Aegon as well, so they might as well end it there. That doesn't mean that nothing will come out of it though... If Dorne is left without a ruler and in civil unrest, it may be the perfect landing zone for Dany's return to Westeros. The Dornishmen were Targaryen supporters afterall, and they may want still to get revenge for what the Lannisters did to their Princess Ellia.
    "Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"

Is it that hard to wait one more night to find out details of the first episode by actually watching it? Crazy idea I know.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Is it that hard to wait one more night to find out details of the first episode by actually watching it? Crazy idea I know.
    Crazy Idea. Don't come on a spoiler thread to complain that people talk about spoilers and can't wait for the real thing to come out.
    I know, craaaaaaazy idea isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by ArgonaZe View Post
    Crazy Idea. Don't come on a spoiler thread to complain that people talk about spoilers and can't wait for the real thing to come out.
    I know, craaaaaaazy idea isn't it?
    show me where I was complaining/complained please.