NOOOOOOOO Hodor.

Deleted
    Hold the door, try not to cry, hodor.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by feangren View Post
    Lol yeah. It was the second best moment of the episode.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkrulerxxx View Post
    Interesting details about the origins of the White Walkers....

does that mean, since the children of the forest eventually made peace with the humans, that they could not control them any longer?

since most of the children of the forest died/disappeared......the White Walkers objective is still to wipe out humanity then correct?

they obviously bring winter along with them, what if (since the history of the long night, and maybe the ones before it, the white walkers came), maybe in a sense they are winter itself, the long night.

and since they lost their last battle against Azor Ahai, they've been recuperating since and are obviously gaining in strength to bring winter along with them again...

pretty crazy that they can control such a thing.

and Sad to see Hodor gone, i loved his character :/
    they don't, it's the God they worship that brings winter, the dark one that must not be named, at least Melisandre warns against naming that God. I supposed that God is dependent on how many followers he has so his army must grow, that damn Kraster has f00ked up for humanity just to save his own arse...handing over all his sons to the white walkers...
    I suppose the Night King is the high priest of the order, maybe the first white walkers were some first men tribe long lost..

I wonder who brings un-natural long summer? R'hllor? Without the "God of Winter" there might be no Winters at all n the world will become like Dorne or wither away as deserts? If you defeat one "climate-God" then the other becomes stronger than before n that is the doom of humanity? So there are compromises made with the white walkers? Maybe the Night King is Azor Ahai himself.
    Last edited by mmocced9c7d33d; 2016-05-22 at 09:34 PM.

Deleted
    Interesting details about the origins of the White Walkers....

does that mean, since the children of the forest eventually made peace with the humans, that they could not control them any longer?

since most of the children of the forest died/disappeared......the White Walkers objective is still to wipe out humanity then correct?

they obviously bring winter along with them, what if (since the history of the long night, and maybe the ones before it, the white walkers came), maybe in a sense they are winter itself, the long night.

and since they lost their last battle against Azor Ahai, they've been recuperating since and are obviously gaining in strength to bring winter along with them again...

pretty crazy that they can control such a thing.

and Sad to see Hodor gone, i loved his character :/
    Yes the COTF did enventually make peace with the humans, but after that the Long Night came and rekt Westeros.
    After that they created the Wall to protect the Kingdom from being invaded again.

We still don't know if the WW provoked the Long Night, or if they could only invade when it came. We only know they appeared with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgonaZe View Post
    Yes the COTF did enventually make peace with the humans, but after that the Long Night came and rekt Westeros.
    After that they created the Wall to protect the Kingdom from being invaded again.

We still don't know if the WW provoked the Long Night, or if they could only invade when it came. We only know they appeared with it.
    since this revelation of bran fucking up hodor, i believe he is also responsible for bringing up the wall?? maybe killing Lyanna to keep the jon snow/targ secret?

the possibilities are endless!

Deleted
    White walker origin story was very uninteresting, not elegant at all. Its like they exist only to destroy humans, no reason or purpose at all. I hope in the book white walkers will get a different origin story with more depth. On the other hand Hodor origin story was mind blowing. It goes to show that just how far ahead George RR martin was planning the story.

Also does the time loop remind anyone of Battlestar Galactica? "All this has happened before, and will happen again"
    Last edited by mmoc2ee9170beb; 2016-05-22 at 09:42 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Irlking View Post
    White walker origin story was very uninteresting, not elegant at all. Its like they exist only to destroy humans, no reason or purpose at all. I hope in the book white walkers will get a different origin story with more depth. On the other hand Hodor origin story was mind blowing. It goes to show that just how far ahead George RR martin was planning the story.

Also does the time loop remind anyone of Battlestar Galactica? "All this has happened before, and will happen again"
    maybe there's more to their purpose now, any strife or conflict deals with one group trying to take over another....maybe they have evolved to a different purpose.

or at least they are loose and out of control from the children's power since they had to build the wall to keep them out......to which i believe they can still obviously break through.

Deleted
    Wait are you guys discussing the new episode? FUCK MY LIFE I HAVEN'T SEEN IT YET

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nosebleeds View Post
    Wait are you guys discussing the new episode? FUCK MY LIFE I HAVEN'T SEEN IT YET
    Pirates Mate

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nosebleeds View Post
    Nope, we ain't. at least not the last two pages I think.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Summerdrake View Post
    we are though

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by yuareapirate View Post
    we are though
    Hodor theories?? Come on...

Deleted
    seems like you haven't seen E5 yet then

The episode was leaked early.

Deleted
    Pirates Mate
    Euron is back again? I aint even mad about the spoilers anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm definitely calling it now, Bran builds the wall and somehow has some tie to Lyanna's death (they all thought Ned was the victor in that fight, inserted to show history is not always factually true).

you're way behind today lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gotta say, i was moved by the Hodor scene, but i immediately went "Oh c'mon!!! Fuck off! Really?!!?!?!" when Summer died.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I think a lot missing one thing from this episode - Others could go to the place protected by Childrens magic using Bran. Wall is also protected by this kind of magic. So maybe Bran will fuck up things one more time? ;P