Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    No. I don't think he is as big as an actor (or his name) compared to Ian McShane. He's also less recognizable.

It's kinda, like, if Tom Cruise joined the cast. He'd be too big for the show and it would distract from the story. McShane has been in quite a few Blockbuster hit movies, so it's hard, imo, to not see that when cast in a role like this.
    TBH Jonathan Pryce has done more noticable movies (noticable =/= good)
    But as someone said I don't know how you can be bothered to see Ian Mcshane because he is too big of an actor, when there was Mark Addy, Sean Bean and Charles fucking Dance. If that isn't well known we are fucked x)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    I reckon that according to the trailer of next week's episode, she's writing to the Blackfish, since Brienne presents him with a piece of paper. Jaime saying he'd let him go and spare his men bolsters the Stark army.
    Brienne has previously been send by Sansa. It would make no sense for her to reiterate what she has already told her.
    She wrote to Littlefinger, and the Eyrie will save the day in episode 9

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    I reckon that according to the trailer of next week's episode, she's writing to the Blackfish, since Brienne presents him with a piece of paper. Jaime saying he'd let him go and spare his men bolsters the Stark army.
    I think Sansa would have given her the note before she left.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgonaZe View Post
    TBH Jonathan Pryce has done more noticable movies (noticable =/= good)
    But as someone said I don't know how you can be bothered to see Ian Mcshane because he is too big of an actor, when there was Mark Addy, Sean Bean and Charles fucking Dance. If that isn't well known we are fucked x)

- - - Updated - - -

Brienne has previously been send by Sansa. It would make no sense for her to reiterate what she has already told her.
    She wrote to Littlefinger, and the Eyrie will save the day in episode 9
    Well Silly me, i've forgotten all about that

10+ Year Old Account
    Did I miss something somewhere? I thought the Brotherhood were "good" guys in that they were protecting people from the Lannister forces?

Why would they just kill a bunch of defenseless people?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Did I miss something somewhere? I thought the Brotherhood were "good" guys in that they were protecting people from the Lannister forces?

Why would they just kill a bunch of defenseless people?
    They weren't just protecting people from the Lannister forces, they were protecting people from pretty much every army.

And even then, they were already taking from the people because they needed to eat, its only a short step from that to start taking more, and this is years after we last saw the Brotherhood, at this stage in the books they'd stopped helping people and were just hanging anyone that Lady Stoneheart was pissed off at. And she's pissed off at a lot of people.

I personally think that Beric died and actually stayed dead at some point, either because Thoros realised that Beric was becoming less and less himself everytime he came back, or because he finally got caught and someone chopped him into Beric nuggets so he couldn't come back, and after that they just became outlaws.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    They weren't just protecting people from the Lannister forces, they were protecting people from pretty much every army.

And even then, they were already taking from the people because they needed to eat, its only a short step from that to start taking more, and this is years after we last saw the Brotherhood, at this stage in the books they'd stopped helping people and were just hanging anyone that Lady Stoneheart was pissed off at. And she's pissed off at a lot of people.

I personally think that Beric died and actually stayed dead at some point, either because Thoros realised that Beric was becoming less and less himself everytime he came back, or because he finally got caught and someone chopped him into Beric nuggets so he couldn't come back, and after that they just became outlaws.
    Yeah I get that, they needed to take shit to survive... But it quite a jump to go from taking what you need to survive to killing people... Especially since these people had nothing, so they killed them for apparently no reason.

Maybe one of them recognized the Hound at the 'sermon'.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Maybe one of them recognized the Hound at the 'sermon'.
    Thats what I think as well, it looked like Lemoncloak (atleast I think it was supposed to be Lem Lemoncloak) spotted Sandor, but why they would go in and kill everyone and wouldn't even check that they killed Sandor does seem a bit odd. Though Lady Stoneheart probably would order them all dead if it meant Sandor died as well.

so anyone care to explain the different "bowls"

I understand the Clegannne one as the Mountain vs the Hound

but what about the others?

For me it was a dissapointing filler episode. They keep introducing more and more storylines, while the series is already crowded with hopeless storylines. For example, Dorne, an assassination followed by nothing, the incredibly boring Samwell Tarly story that nobody cares about, Gendry, mhah, and even Arya Stark, her quest of vengance seems to go nowhere at all. Now Jaime gets another boring 'Siege on a non important castle' storyline, Jon and Sansa visit some of their friends, while sir Davos bores us with more anecdotes, Sandor Clegane gets another shot at dying, the Iron Borne have some drinks and the bloody giant has officially a wider vocabulary than Hodor. Oh yes, and suprise suprise, Margaery is faking her 'believe'.

I want to see dead sparrows, dead Bolton's, dead son's a bit.. eh, harpy's, dragon's slaying white walkers and Jorah becoming 'The Thing'. Not this garbage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by blackroseyagami View Post

Death at dinner, like red wedding i guess? S6 trailer we saw lannister troops dining with old Frey n co
    I doubt anything happens then...

Quote Originally Posted by blackroseyagami View Post

Bastardbowl is Ramsay Snow vs Jon Snow

Dinnerbowl is Lannister/Freys dining vs someone who kills them.

Dinnerbowl could also be something at King's Landing where Cersei kills a bunch of the Tyrells

The Waif is a terrible assassin.
    Arya has abs of steel to survive that when Giant Black Dorne-Man is felled from a single stabwound to the back.

Those are the two things that scene taught me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if Arya will die and the Waif takes her face for Westerosi missions.

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Well, that was a waste of Ian McShane...
    Yeah, too bad, really great apperance though. Made me want to rewatch Deadwood again.

Quote Originally Posted by Thrif View Post
    Goldeneye?

Just game to think of it, both Eddard and the High Sparrow was previous bond villains. While there has been a lot of bond movies, those odds aren't that high anyway.
    Actors playing 2 best friends were both Bond villains, High Sparrow = Howland Reed confirmed--
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post

- - - Updated - - -

GoT has only 2 season left, and both of those seasons will be 7 episodes each.
    the 2 seasons I can buy, but why would they only have 7 episodes..that's stupid..please reveal you source of info on this

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mytheiya View Post
    the 2 seasons I can buy, but why would they only have 7 episodes..that's stupid..please reveal you source of info on this
    Something about longer episodes, which I'm all for.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mytheiya View Post
    http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/game...-8-1201752746/

http://www.denofgeek.com/uk/tv/game-...ing-7-episodes

http://www.esquire.com/entertainment...even-episodes/

The rumours have been around for a while now. And the Director whose been quoted said a few days ago that they only have plans for 7 episodes next season, and the earlier rumours we heard were 13 episodes, 7 for Season 7 and a final 6 for Season 8, we might not even get 14.

We already know that the original plan was for 7 seasons, and HBO made them drag it out to 8. But they've cut too much shit out already to drag it on for that long now.

The finale of this season will be setting up for the end game, I wish they'd just give us one last season instead of splitting them up like this.
    Last edited by mmoc8116b97f51; 2016-06-06 at 06:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    If that happened, I would absolutely stand up and cheer, that would be totally unexpected. In fact, that'd be pretty potentially awesome overall.

But no, it won't. Arya won't die, that's just how it is right now. The Waif could lop her head off with an axe and we'd all still know, "Nah, not really dead."
    If Arya dies just like that its a complete waste of a story arc. It would have made the last few seasons regarding Arya absolutely worthless.

I'd be highly surprised if they did it though just to really fuck with fans. Upset... but surprised and wanting more
    Last edited by Dug; 2016-06-06 at 07:05 PM.