Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Why is Ramsay portrayed as a decent commander when he's a peasant boy that grew up on a farm?
    He's not portrayed as a decent commander, no decent commander would take his entire army outside of a castle for such a small army. He was an idiot, and it's why he died.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    I almost expected Davos to fuck Melisandre up.

But the trailer for next episode makes it look like Jon will sentence her.
    It is hard to say if there will be any sentence carried out by Jon or Sansa since she is now the Wardeness of the North now right? Stannis ultimately made the decision to sacrifice his daughter so it is hard to say how they will handle the situation.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I just wish they'd let me punch his face a little longer....

10+ Year Old Account
    Although, I'm sad we didn't have a 1v1 melee Jon vs Ramsey. Was kinda looking forward to that.

Oh well. Him being eaten by his own dogs is almost as good.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Oh, I agree. This battle was probably the best medieval battle I've ever seen on TV (movies and shows).
    Yea, i think they may have even outdid Braveheart, which aint fucking easy.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brubear View Post
    I think they did one of the best jobs they've done all series long of depicting just how chaotic and dangerous a medieval battlefield would have been. Horses and arrows flying all over the place.
    It was bloody amazing, especially when Tormund took a chunk out of the Smalljons neck.

It's a dog eat dog world...
    Last edited by Sorshen; 2016-06-20 at 04:05 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Loved this episode. I have been waiting for blood for so long, and we finally got it.

I am sad that my favorite character has died now. He was such a good actor.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

"Why don't we cut you up into little pieces and feed you to your pooches? Then we'll see how loyal a hungry dog really is." - Joker

Also, Cersei is totally going to burn down King's Landing. They've been foreshadowing it all season.

Wow, best episode so far. That smile at the end from sansa, it just felt so good.

So this came up in my memories on Facebook. I found it really interesting because of #5 and #46

http://time.com/3924852/every-game-of-thrones-death/

It was such a good episode, ramsay baiting jon, jon asking for a 1v1 me m8, the face jon made when he saw he was about to get fucked up by the cavalry, the vale army roflstomping ramsay army, wun wun dying like a fucking boss, ramsay asking jon for a 1v1 intervention quickscope rust only. Dragons op please nerf.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Snow View Post
    It was bloody amazing, especially when Tormund took a chunk out of the Smalljons neck.
    Smalljon sides with Ramsay because of his blind hate for wildlings, gets killed by a wildling. Fitting I guess.

Nice to see Tyrion getting to do something other than fail at making friends.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Loved this episode. I have been waiting for blood for so long, and we finally got it.

Man I second this with ALL my passion... he such a good actor and I cant wait to see what else he stars in after GoT.
    He said that his inspiration for Ramsey was Heath Ledger's joker... gotdamn he pulled it off well.

Quote Originally Posted by Brubear View Post
    I think they did one of the best jobs they've done all series long of depicting just how chaotic and dangerous a medieval battlefield would have been. Horses and arrows flying all over the place.
    If you haven´t seen Saving Private Ryan, definitely check it out. I believe D&D borrowed heavily from the shooting angles. Probably two of the best and most realistic seeming battles.

I think we all knew how this battle was going to go, LF would ride in to save the day. But the entire scene still was satisfying just because it was shot so well. The use of Roman style tactics on the part of the Ramsey´s made it even more appealing. That style of fighting is how Rome took northern Europe, the barbarians just run into a guy who does nothing but hold a shield while a person behind him has a spear.

It is nice as more character combine storylines. I thought the Dany stuff was badass, and probably should have been done in an earlier episode.

So now that Littlefinger just came in and saved the day he's prob gonna want to tie the knot with Sansa and be Warden of the North.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Damaind View Post
    Man I second this with ALL my passion... he such a good actor and I cant wait to see what else he stars in after GoT.
    He said that his inspiration for Ramsey was Heath Ledger's joker... gotdamn he pulled it off well.

He always seems to play the weird ones

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post

Joffrey and Ramsey were both acted exceedingly well. People may hate the character, but that is because the actors did such a good job.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Melra View Post

He always seems to play the weird ones
    How the hell is Channel 4 blocked in the UK. HOW?!