10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sury View Post
    Good Lord.

Yeah, add me to the list of people demanding he does the rest of Game of Thrones.

Directed its best episodes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Oh yeah I forgot he appeared in the episode. That receptionist had such a bad attitude I thought it was hilarious and just like how most receptionists are.

I really thought the receptionist was gonna tell Sam that Jon Snow isn't Lord Commander cause he quit and Sam was gonna be like wtf. For the fucking library of the world they sure don't keep up to date on current events.
    They don't have Varys or Littlefingers ability to teleport
    Putin khuliyo

Nobody comments on the most badass moment (for me at least)

Lady Little Bear verbALLY Smacking all the lords around

that girl is awesome

Gosh this episode was the best.

Cersei the cunt finally got what she deserved => she killed her own child(s). That's some beautiful justice right there and she will be killed by her own family, either Jaime or the Dwarf.

Arya is finally doing something, and she's good at it. Can't wait.

I knew since season 1 that Jon Snow was a fucking Targeryan (sorry for the spelling)... it was so obvious. He and Daenerys will marry for sure. Unless they're too closely related ? Then again it's GoT.

The white walkers are FINALLY coming.

Sam (the big guy and his wildling girlfriend and her child) will I think find a way to deal with the White Walkers thanks to the library.

The red witch... I wonder what's she's up to.

apdawpjdawpjdjad

I can't wait for the next season.

Homophobia is so gay.

Btw I don't get the point of Lancel getting shown the wild fire. They should have blown everyone up regardless. Seems pointless to torture him.

Also btw the nun who shamed Cersei getting tortured was amazing. It felt so right. Idk what the Mountain did to her but it's funny.

(Btw for being a zombie, the Mountain sure is in on a lot of secrets and understands what to do in certain situations.)

Sucks to know the next season wont be for 10 months :<

Bran is boring, I wish he'd just die. He's so useless to the show. All the stuff we discovered thanks to his "magic" could've been done via flashbacks or something.

Homophobia is so gay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    Um... "just happened"?

The wildfire hidden beneath the city is the entire reason Jaime killed the Mad King. We've known about it for years now. This is one of the slowest burns (forgive the pun) in the whole plot. It wasn't just written in this episode as a way to kill some people off.
    Yeah, I mean it's not like Tyrion visited those same crypts in Season 2.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    They don't have Varys or Littlefingers ability to teleport
    The top 2 people in the entire kingdom that get letters by raven are the King's Hand and the Night Watch. (Idk that for a fact but really, the Night's Watch sent EVERYONE "help the WWs are coming" letters that arrived mad quickly but they don't relay changes in leadership? I'm sure the new Lord Commander had to send out letters by now.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh yeah...I forgot about that...

It's actually kinda surprising that Arya killed Walder Fray's sons and cooked them up in time to kill him. Like, I know she really really REALLY hates him but that seems like a lot of seduction for one night. I'm not entirely sure she even needed to hide her face since no one knows her.

I'm also a bit confused as to why she can wear those masks when she's clearly "Someone."
    I think the books will be far more detailed. The show is doing a lot of time compression, jumping around, due to time constraints. For instance, we really didn't see Arya leave Bravos but she home how had enough time to kill all of the Frays. At this point the shows are creating the lore and the books will probably fill in the gaps.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    Bran is boring, I wish he'd just die. He's so useless to the show. All the stuff we discovered thanks to his "magic" could've been done via flashbacks or something.
    Have you been paying attention? The writers (of both the books and the television series) wouldn't have built up Bran as a druid/wizard/mage over the course of the series unless he was going to use his abilities for something. This was just establishing his powers so that people won't go "WTH where did Bran get his powers? ASSPULL!!!" later when he starts using them to change the course of history.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Btw I don't get the point of Lancel getting shown the wild fire. They should have blown everyone up regardless. Seems pointless to torture him.

Also btw the nun who shamed Cersei getting tortured was amazing. It felt so right. Idk what the Mountain did to her but it's funny.

(Btw for being a zombie, the Mountain sure is in on a lot of secrets and understands what to do in certain situations.)
    For some reason I feel like he raped her. Looked like he was taking his armor off...

Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    Um... "just happened"?

The wildfire hidden beneath the city is the entire reason Jaime killed the Mad King. We've known about it for years now. This is one of the slowest burns (forgive the pun) in the whole plot. It wasn't just written in this episode as a way to kill some people off.
    One would assume that all of that was either a) used in the battle for Blackwater, or b) removed anyhow after the mad king's threats were ended by Jaime. Silly writing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh yeah I forgot he appeared in the episode. That receptionist had such a bad attitude I thought it was hilarious and just like how most receptionists are.

I really thought the receptionist was gonna tell Sam that Jon Snow isn't Lord Commander cause he quit and Sam was gonna be like wtf. For the fucking library of the world they sure don't keep up to date on current events.
    Man the receptionist was probably my favorite actor this episode this series, the man killed it. It is weird (but at the same time excusable) that the Nights Watch didn't send out a raven about their change in leadership. Does the Night's Watch actually have a leader now? They sure didn't have a meta-leader (Winterfell Lord killing off the deserters like Ned in the first episode).

10+ Year Old Account
    That episode was INSANE! Holy shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Stark View Post
    For some reason I feel like he raped her. Looked like he was taking his armor off...
    I did too...wtf has GoT done to me...

10+ Year Old Account
    THE KING IN THE NORTH!

Also Littlefingers face when he lost the game of thrones.....to an 8 year old.

Fucking Savage.

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    One would assume that all of that was either a) used in the battle for Blackwater, or b) removed anyhow after the mad king's threats were ended by Jaime. Silly writing.
    Well considering A proves B incorrect it would be silly to think that they would have used all of it. There was originally enough to burn the entire city, we saw what they used in the Battle of Blackwater, and that wasnt that much. And considering how much had to be used to blow up one (admittedly very large) building there has to be enough to almost line the underbelly of the city.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    Gosh this episode was the best.

Cersei the cunt finally got what she deserved => she killed her own child(s). That's some beautiful justice right there and she will be killed by her own family, either Jaime or the Dwarf.

Arya is finally doing something, and she's good at it. Can't wait.

I knew since season 1 that Jon Snow was a fucking Targeryan (sorry for the spelling)... it was so obvious. He and Daenerys will marry for sure. Unless they're too closely related ? Then again it's GoT.

The white walkers are FINALLY coming.

Sam (the big guy and his wildling girlfriend and her child) will I think find a way to deal with the White Walkers thanks to the library.

The red witch... I wonder what's she's up to.

apdawpjdawpjdjad

I can't wait for the next season.
    Nah, know what would be crazy? If Jon had some of that Mad King blood in him. Jon already died and has displayed suicidal tendencies, what if Jon has to struggle with going Mad King suicidal/homicidal at an attempt to kill the White Walkers?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Why would you assume that?

Nobody knew why Jaime killed Aerys, except Jaime. We can assume he told Cersei because he told Brienne, and because Maester Qyburn had his birds check on a "rumour" for her, but everybody else just thinks he's just a dishonorable turncoat. That is why he's mocked with the title "Kingslayer", rather than hailed as a hero that saved thousands of innocent lives.

There is a misconception that Tyrion found the secret stashes. He didn't. What he found was the Alchemist Guild's stockpile, which was kept in their vault, being produced on orders from Cersei to use against Stannis. Tyrion never knew about the stash under the Great Sept.

Honestly, if you're going to whine about bad writing at least know what you're talking about.
    Last edited by mmoc4359933d3d; 2016-06-27 at 04:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    Have you been paying attention? The writers (of both the books and the television series) wouldn't have built up Bran as a druid/wizard/mage over the course of the series unless he was going to use his abilities for something. This was just establishing his powers so that people won't go "WTH where did Bran get his powers? ASSPULL!!!" later when he starts using them to change the course of history.
    I'm talking as of right now, after 6 seasons. He has been utterly useless. Hell, we even spent an entire season without him... because he's such a boring character.

Homophobia is so gay.