Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    That already happened when he raped Cercei next to Joffrey's dead body after all of the character building in captivity and losing his hand.
    And she repaid him by raping him in this episode. He said no.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

Why the he'll isn't Daeny/Tiron smart enough to bring and keep their allies there to dragonstone. Why didn't the bring the Dornish army with them, why isn't Lady Olena ruling from there?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    You seem to like characters who have jetpacks. Euron is basically just a walking deux ex machina at this point. I half expect him to pop up in the north when the white walkers try to go around the wall, with his magical 1000 ships that came from nowhere.
    Yeah, Greyjoys appearing at Casterly Rock was cheap. He managed to defeat the fleet sailing to Dorne, get back to King's Landing, parade the Sand Whores around and then sail back to west coast of Westeros just in time to fuck up the other part of Daenerys' fleet?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

With Bran's power revealed to Sansa, I'm convinced Littlefinger is a walking dead man now.

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    And she repaid him by raping him in this episode. He said no.
    Maybe it's their kink.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Yeah, Greyjoys appearing at Casterly Rock was cheap. He managed to defeat the fleet sailing to Dorne, get back to King's Landing, parade the Sand Whores around and then sail back to west coast of Westeros just in time to fuck up the other part of Daenerys' fleet?
    Boats are fast as fuck on GOT.

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    With Bran's power revealed to Sansa, I'm convinced Littlefinger is a walking deadman.
    Maybe Vayrs will tell Jon.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Quote Originally Posted by Frontenac View Post
    There are only two words that can describe Jon's face in Dragonstone: shock and awe. For those who believe that Dany acted as if she was entitled, well... she IS entitled! And so is Jon. I'm glad he stuck to his position, but man did he look like a schoolboy in that scene.
    He looked like schoolboy? Daenerys felt the need to whine how "the seven kingdoms are muh birthright" every second sentence. Joffrey screeching at Tyrion that he is the king suddenly became the paragon of security and confidence. And Daenerys isn't entitled to shit. It's not like the Targaryens ruled the seven kingdoms since the dawn of time, they conquered them.

Her muh birthright is as relevant as the "birthright" of those that ruled before them. I.e. not at all. Her delusional fool of a father was overthrown in a rebellion that robbed Targaryens of any legitimacy they still had and a new king, with valid claim to the throne, started a new dynasty, making Targaryens nothing more than a shitstain in the historical chronicles that deep inside they always have been from the very start.

Her whine about how the North belongs to her is even more entitlement on her part. The vassal/liege oath goes both ways and it's not all entitlement to the liege. They have their own obligations to follow as well. And as Jon "schoolboy" Snow rightfully pointed out, the Mad King shat all over his obligations - and as such the oath in general - towards the house Stark before the North crowned a new king for themselves.
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    Maybe Vayrs will tell Jon.
    I thought about that. But the timeline ain't that good atm.

Arya is riding to Winterfell. Coincidence? I think not. The little brothers and sisters will fuck him up.

Quote Originally Posted by Derah View Post
    11: lastly, given how people in this thread react to changes from the books, I'm surprised nobody has mentioned yet at the strange retcon of the Iron Bank stance regarding slavery. I haven't read the books, but a friend of mine who did, said that they are staunch opponents of slavery in the lore, and the idea of them siding with Cersei because Dany's activities have somehow made them lose money was preposterous at best.
    The whole Iron bank storyline was already put on its head in terms of chronology. But yeah, the slavery thing doesn't help. Here's to hoping that Cersei asked the guy to wait a bit just to do something stupid just so she doesn't have to pay her debt back.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    "Muh birthright!"
    "Muh Dragons!"

Fuck her with a ten feet pole.
    Here's to hoping that Daenerys goes to burn the Iron Fleet with her dragons, only for the dragon on which she's riding to get hit with a ballista Cersei's unfathomable super-secret weapon.

Maybe it's their kink.
    It is. People were in an uproar when they fucked on Joff's dead body cuz she said no. So they better for goddamn sure be in the same fucking uproar here, cuz he said no. (I mean, who cares, they are lannisters but still).

- - - Updated - - -

He looked like schoolboy? Daenerys felt the need to whine how "the seven kingdoms are muh birthright" every second sentence. Joffrey screeching at Tyrion that he is the king suddenly became the paragon of security and confidence. And Daenerys isn't entitled to shit. It's not like the Targaryens ruled the seven kingdoms since the dawn of time, they conquered them.

Her muh birthright is as relevant as the "birthright" of those that ruled before them. I.e. not at all. Her delusional fool of a father was overthrown in a rebellion that robbed Targaryens of any legitimacy they still had and a new king, with valid claim to the throne, started a new dynasty, making Targaryens nothing more than a shitstain in the historical chronicles that deep inside they always have been from the very start.

Her whine about how the North belongs to her is even more entitlement on her part. The vassal/liege oath goes both ways and it's not all entitlement to the liege. They have their own obligations to follow as well. And as Jon "schoolboy" Snow rightfully pointed out, the Mad King shat all over his obligations - and as such the oath in general - towards the house Stark before the North crowned a new king for themselves.
    Birthright and rightful heir shit is for the birds. You know who is the rightful ruler? The mother fucker strong enough to sit there and hold it.

- - - Updated - - -

The whole Iron bank storyline was already put on its head in terms of chronology. But yeah, the slavery thing doesn't help. Here's to hoping that Cersei asked the guy to wait a bit just to do something stupid just so she doesn't have to pay her debt back.
    Banks don't really care. They'll shout one thing and happy collect from another. Cersei almost let the cat out of the bag when she said she'd have that massive debt paid off in full within a fortnight. She was almost like "Jaime is sacking high garden, so we'll just post a guard at their vaults to let you in. you can just go there now if you'd like."

Dany being insufferable as always.

Littlefinger useless as fuck.

Ironborn invincible fleet being everywhere it is needed again.

Jamie's character development being flushed down the drain. Boggles the mind.

Why the fuck would the Iron Bank help Cersei? The slaves angle is bogus. And they blow up allies. And the Lannisters still haven't payed their previous debt. She's the last person they'd go to.
    This sums up most of my thoughts on the episode. Tyrion was fun though. Jon was good. Last Sand Whore is dead or dying and Grand Sand Whore is chained in a cell inhaling the scent of her daughter's (soon to be) rotting corpse. Euron remarks about Cersei were funny too. Sam story is decent. Olenna went down like a boss. Back to complaints though, Olenna may have went down like a boss, but the Reach itself went down like a mouse hit with thermonuclear warhead. And Bran is cryptic for the sake of stalling the plot.

Birthright and rightful heir shit is for the birds. You know who is the rightful ruler? The mother fucker strong enough to sit there and hold it.
    Kinda the point of calling Daenerys' narrative an insecure whine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilikegreenfire View Post
    Dany wiping out a massive portion of the lannister army and almost killing Jamie isn't big?
    its was a SMALL portion of the army and Jamie wasnt anywhee near there...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Derah View Post
    11: lastly, given how people in this thread react to changes from the books, I'm surprised nobody has mentioned yet at the strange retcon of the Iron Bank stance regarding slavery. I haven't read the books, but a friend of mine who did, said that they are staunch opponents of slavery in the lore, and the idea of them siding with Cersei because Dany's activities have somehow made them lose money was preposterous at best.
    I think they are opposed to slavery, because they have to be, the city they come from being formed from freed slaves after all, just because they publically condemn it, doesn't mean they can't still profit from it.

These are people who care about profit first and foremost after all.

10+ Year Old Account

Like I said, both are right.

Dany does have a claim over the Iron Throne. She will not stake her claim by being unsure of her right. "Please, kind sir, I believe that I'm the rightful Queen of Westeros. Would you, if it's not too much a problem for you, kneel the knee before me?" She has before her the Lord of Winterfell, who answered to her call. Why would he come to Dragonstone if not accept her as Queen? And here he is, refusing to kneel. It must have been baffling to her. I believe she acted as a Queen would initially. Still, she remained kind to Jon. Imagine what would have heppened to Randyll Tarly if he refused to join Cersei...

As for the Targaryen claim to the throne, it remained valid. Let's suppose that the Windsors died out. You can be sure that a Stuart claimant would manifest himself (if there is any).

Oh, and yes, the Targaryens did conquer Westeros. Conquest does give rights. And beside, there was no "Westeros" as a political body before the Targaryens. There was seven kingdoms. They created the Iron Throne in the first place.

I say that Jon looked like a schoolboy because you can see he was not at all comfortable before Dany after seeing the dragons. He was disarmed and unable to do anything (just like his advisors told him).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Maybe he saw something about Sansa in the future.... something bad and unforgivable. That could be why he's being so distant and weird with her.
    As far as we know, Bran can only look at the past and present, not future events.
    "Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    Why the he'll isn't Daeny/Tiron smart enough to bring and keep their allies there to dragonstone. Why didn't the bring the Dornish army with them, why isn't Lady Olena ruling from there?
    How will she feed them? It's already established that Dragonstone produces next to no food. And why bring them there to begin with, what are they going to do at Dragonstone?

Olenna went down like a boss. Back to complaints though, Olenna may have went down like a boss, but the Reach itself went down like a mouse hit with thermonuclear warhead.
    The Reach's main military strength was the Tarlys, and they're on the other side now. I doubt they were expecting a massive army to just march straight at Highgarden, let alone the Tarlys to be part of it.

Olenna got outplayed. Same as what happnened to the Unsullied and the Ironborn fleet.

Oh holy shit.

7+ Year Old Account
    lady olenna went out like a badass.

Formerly known as Arafal

Such a good episode. So many well written scenes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Well, he has a vision of the Red Keep in ruins, similar to what Dany saw when she was in the House of the Undying. He also saw a dragons shadow flying over Kings Landing, but that could be the past.

- - - Updated - - -

It also showed the wildfire under the Sept that would later explode.
    Oh yeah... I forgot about those.
    "Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh holy shit.

I wonder how she feels now that her Brother is a bigger star and much more well known than herself now.