Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Belichick View Post
    No! Sandor Clegane must rise up and strike down his Zombie brother in a Trial by Combat!
    No. That'd work in a setting like Warcraft, but it'd feel beyond contrived in A Song of Ice and Fire.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    No. That'd work in a setting like Warcraft, but it'd feel beyond contrived in A Song of Ice and Fire.
    In the books? Yeah I hope Sandor's out of it now.

In the show? Fuck yeah bring on Champion of the Faith Militant Sandor Clegane versus Kingsguard Zombie Gregor Clegane.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    In the books? Yeah I hope Sandor's out of it now.

In the show? Fuck yeah bring on Champion of the Faith Militant Sandor Clegane versus Kingsguard Zombie Gregor Clegane.
    Myeah I mean the show at this point is a slightly silly romp through a Westeros that runs on Rule of Cool. xD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    Myeah I mean the show at this point is a slightly silly romp through a Westeros that runs on Rule of Cool. xD
    Exactly. At this point i've stopped caring about the plot of the show, i'm just here to see where it ends up.

AND TO SEE STANNIS RETURN FROM THE GRAVE. OURS IS THE HYPE!

Agreed, in the books let him be at peace, he seems to have found what he was looking for. In the show, of all the ways they have diverged from the source material, this would be the single most epic holy fuck yes please way in which they could do it.

TURN DAT HYPE UP
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tbh I don't care HOW we get it... But I NEED CLEGANEBOWL!

Sadly, they'd probably have the Mountain pull another Viper and inexplicably win against the Hound.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Tbh I don't care HOW we get it... But I NEED CLEGANEBOWL!

Sadly, they'd probably have the Mountain pull another Viper and inexplicably win against the Hound.
    Considering they both ended up dead, I think we can call Mountain vs Viper a draw.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Considering they both ended up dead, I think we can call Mountain vs Viper a draw.
    Sadly Cersei/Tywin don't agree and consider it a win for the Mountain .

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sadly Cersei/Tywin don't agree and consider it a win for the Mountain .
    That's going to matter precisely 0 pretty soon. :P

Deleted
    I don't get the Cleganebowl thing. Not at Cersei's trial anyway. Presumably Cersei needs to win her trial unless she's dying or fleeing Kings Landing very early into TWOW. So do people think that The Hound is returning from his fake death only to die at the hands of the Mountain? I think at some point there'll be a Gregor/Sandor showdown but not yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Protar View Post
    I don't get the Cleganebowl thing. Not at Cersei's trial anyway. Presumably Cersei needs to win her trial unless she's dying or fleeing Kings Landing very early into TWOW. So do people think that The Hound is returning from his fake death only to die at the hands of the Mountain? I think at some point there'll be a Gregor/Sandor showdown but not yet.
    The hype is weak in this one.

GET HYPE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Protar View Post
    I don't get the Cleganebowl thing. Not at Cersei's trial anyway.
    Because the point is the Lannisters are pretty much fucked, Cersei is going to lose her trial and either the Faith Millitant or the Tyrell's (via their pawn, Tommen) are going to take over in King's Landing.
    Last edited by Gallahadd; 2015-08-26 at 09:10 PM.

at start of season i bet it will be like this: Cersei demands trial by Combat, her champ is Zombie Mountain, faith chose The Hound, Hound wins than Cersei in desperation burn city to ground and everyone in it, since there won't be any recording in Dubrovnik(location where they film Kings Landing)

Deleted
    Because the point is the Lannisters are pretty much fucked, Cersei is going to lose her trial and either the Faith Millitant or the Tyrell's are going to take over in King's Landing.
    Best rumour i've heard for next season is that Randyll Tarly is being cast because the Tyrells are gonna lay siege to Kings Landing to get Loras and Maergery out of prison.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lakisa View Post
    at start of season i bet it will be like this: Cersei demands trial by Combat, her champ is Zombie Mountain, faith chose The Hound, Hound wins than Cersei in desperation burn city to ground and everyone in it, since there won't be any recording in Dubrovnik(location where they film Kings Landing)
    Kings Landing will most likely be under snow this season, so they won't really need the outdoor sets from now on.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Because the point is the Lannisters are pretty much fucked, Cersei is going to lose her trial and either the Faith Millitant or the Tyrell's (via their pawn, Tommen) are going to take over in King's Landing.
    Show hasn't set it up as well. But book version KL is soon to be under Dornish rule in an alliance with the Golden company and some duped Targaryen loyalists.

Deleted
    From GRRM's blog :
    alright mr Martin, lets cut the crap, is Stannis alive or dead
    In my books? Alive, beyond a doubt.
    http://grrm.livejournal.com/438596.h...9668#t22329668

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by feangren View Post
    We already knew he was alive for Book 6, that was never really in doubt.

10+ Year Old Account
    To be fair we know he's alive at the start of WoW... Which is a flash back to before the battle of Winterfel. It's still 100% possible that Ramsey could kill him during the battle.

To be fair we know he's alive at the start of WoW... Which is a flash back to before the battle of Winterfel. It's still 100% possible that Ramsey could kill him during the battle.
    Yep and GRRM is a known troll.

Deleted
    it's taking too long :>