Ugh, it bugs me that Little Finger and his posse showed up in that fashion. I cringed at how cliche that whole thing was.

If they wanted Jon Snow to win, they should have thought up something more interesting than that. Felt like something out of a random Mel Gibson war movie.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

Quote Originally Posted by Azrile View Post
    Joffrey and Ramsey were both acted exceedingly well. People may hate the character, but that is because the actors did such a good job.
    They actually considered him for the role of Jon Snow, that's what he originally auditioned for apparently.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ndogg View Post
    So now that Littlefinger just came in and saved the day he's prob gonna want to tie the knot with Sansa and be Warden of the North.
    I think that depends on how many fucks Jon has left at this point.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Ok call it what you will, but it's too predictable. You're just sitting there waiting to see which fan theory will play out, and then they proceed to gradually remove all doubt by progressively eliminating alternates, like the idea that some of Ramsay's troops would turn. When they have Jon lying on a table for two episodes and spend half an episode with Melisandre resurrecting him, duh. Why do that if you're just going to kill him.

I consumed all the books in big chunks, finding it chopped into little pieces like this to be a lot less satisfying. Hodor worked. This didn't.
    That's sort of your own fault. Reading up all the fan theories and following the show/books outside of the episodes themselves leads to that. There's bunch of stuff I couldn't have seen coming if I hadn't been part of the online discussions and such. If they tried to make things even less predictable, it'd most likely just hurt the show as a whole when they'd be more focused on giving people shocks and surprises rather than coherent story.

Sure it was somewhat foreseeable, but at the same time it is Game of Thrones, watching them poked to death and having Jon suffocate underneath all the bodies piling on him was about just as likely scenario. No point during that battle, was I certain that they'd win. Even as the gates came down I figured Jon would still die somehow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azrile View Post
    Joffrey and Ramsey were both acted exceedingly well. People may hate the character, but that is because the actors did such a good job.
    I'd almost rather deal with Joff than Ramsey. At least Joff was an idiot. You could outwit Joff due to Joff's own stupidity.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by threadz View Post
    pretty satisfying episode
    couldnt agree more!
    Quote Originally Posted by lokithor View Post
    Ramsay's death wasn't satisfying enough. Needed more torture.
    more torture then getting eaten by his own dog? Ah I see you wanted to watch that all *shiver*

I wonder if Tyrion and Theon will have a Sansa conversation on screen?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Damaind View Post
    Man I second this with ALL my passion... he such a good actor and I cant wait to see what else he stars in after GoT.
    He said that his inspiration for Ramsey was Heath Ledger's joker... gotdamn he pulled it off well.
    Yeah I can see this but....the thing I loved about Ramsey is that he had a method to his madness unlike the Joker/Joffery. He made crazy decisions...that made sense. The writing and the acting were in sync. I wanted his character to die for all the vile things he has done yet I want him to live longer to see what else wicked things he can do. You love to hate the guy. You understood him, knows why he does what he does, and even feel sorry for him. Hell sometimes I cheered for him and wanted him to win.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by catablitz View Post
    On next episode promo we see Littlefinger's ankle. He is hitting on Sansa.
    Ofc, that was just a question of time - he allways love her mother he couldnt get so he goes after the next best thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    It's funny that people care more about Wun Wun than Rickon.
    Sorry but Rickon was dead the moment his wolf died. But Wun Wun? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *cry*

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    I wonder if Tyrion and Theon will have a Sansa conversation on screen?

This brings up a pretty interesting point. Theon helped Sansa when she needed him most and has at least a little to do with her getting back to Winterfell. Dany having the North as an ally be default could make a lot of dominoes fall in place when it comes to the larger story of fighting the walkers. It would give the Theon character a lot more purpose and value by bringing those two sides together.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    He's going to kill that bitch Melisandre.
    Thats 100% clear for me the way he looked at her.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    That was some terrifying shit when Jon was suffocating with all the bodies/people around him. Thats some real medieval shit right there.
    and very well done.

Ramsay releases Rickon and Rickon goes ''Ok am gonna run in as straight of a line as possible so you can hit me and never track your arrows in the sky'' Didn't even feel bad when he died with that find of stupidity it was fully deserved.

10+ Year Old Account
    The episode was good, well actually great, especially for how impressive the battle was (atleast for most of the time) for a TV show.

I cringed at the Littlefinger/Gandalf/Braveheart scene, and Jon being the miracle arrow dodger.
    I think the books/show have twisted me in a way where I get bored if I know the good guys are going to win, and there is no way any of the significants: Dany, Jon, Ayra, Tyrion, Sansa are going to die 'properly' until the final season. So it was kind of boring heading into this battle knowing that sure Rickon was toast, who cares about him, but the main characters were going to die.
    I'm going to miss Ramsey, Iwan did a great job, I love that guy, so it's sad he's finally done with the show. It's kind of crazy how all the major enemies are basically done so it's finally going to do a loop around to everyone heading to Kings Landing for conquest.

Also so it's obviously confirmed that Cersei's going to go all wild-fire on the place next episode because they finally brought it up with the Dany/Tyrion talk. Although I feel like this conversation should have happened before last weeks episode with Cersei+Qyburn talking about something secret.
    Also, not looking forward to seeing Dorne, or that pitiful excuse for Dorne in next weeks episode. Blurgh.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly couldn't care about the negative opinions, I absolutely loved this episode. The dragons working towards was amazing, the masters being put in their place made me happy as well. The overall fight scene was lovely and Ramsay dying how he did was perfect, I am surprised Rickon lasted this long tbh. Overall 9/10 episode, figured it would end like that but they delivered it how I had hoped they would

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I haven't gotten any feelings that she could fall for him, though, there have been a few scenes where the tension is there. So, I gues the question is, would she accept his advances and be with him? She seems to be thinking much more logically now than emtionally, so marrying Littlefinger would help her if she wanted more control over the Vale. Though, I don't know if there was any need for that.
    Maybe? if we go on what they know right now there is no way a Stark will continue the Stark name in the North without a Kingly anointment. Jon and Sansa have no idea Bran is still alive. It could be possible considering the North has basically no army left to protect it from being conquered again. The alliance may need to happen just for protection of the North until Bran returns to take the title back from Littlefinger.

Deleted
    This was a fucking awesome episode if you wanted epic scenes between and battles taking place hell even the acting is good. However IF and IF you like good storytelling this thing got flushed down the toilet. Then again this and last season saw a massive drop in quality of the story their lucky so many people are so invested into GoT already, on a personal lvl as a book reader I am more interested in what of all of this is going to happen in the books as I am sure some of it will come to pass for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    Quality wise it was up there. Writing wise? I mean I'm pleased as fuck with the results but at the same time it was super flawed. After that war council, would Jon really be stupid enough to charge in like that? And lead his men into the exact same trap they just bloody talked about? I'd like to think not. Still, loved the episode and it was really really well acted/shot.
    My knee jerk reaction to John's reaction was exactly the same. However, when I stopped to think about it, it's pretty easy for us as viewers to not give a shit about Rickon. BUT, that was his brother in the story, and if I put myself in that situation, logic and reason probably wouldn't be the first thing speaking.

The only thing that bothered me was the lack of Ghost. Ramsay should have been fed to him imo.

Oh man so good.

- - - Updated - - -

The Winterfell battle was so well done, even I was glued to the screen. Usually I get very bored with long fighting scenes but the realism in this one was too good.