10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Frank View Post
    So...

Are Tormund and Beric dead?

:/
    Doubt it. If they're going to die they'll get proper send offs and on screen. Pretty sure they got to the spot that didn't collapse.

So...

Honestly I don't think the show works that way.

More likely, they'll just magically be fine and it won't explain how.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Arya was even younger and she was ready to go in swinging at Ned's execution. So yeah. She likely had a very different view of how Sansa should have behaved.
    The moment the Maester saw that letter he knew those weren't Sansa's words. Even Robb called bullshit.

Yet Arya who knew her as a sister and thought she betrayed Robb?

Yeah no. It was all a red herring.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Widow View Post
    I was totally confused by this too. I had no idea why he was there, did he want to join? Was he inlove with Dany? Was he remembering when he had that with Shae? I don't think I was paying much attention. I was too hyped for incest
    Maybe Tyrion has some sort of peeping tom fetish? On a serious side - Tyrion must have said something very appealing to Cersei in that meeting for her to agree to aid the north, or atleast pretend to agree. So maybe it involved something to do with Cercei being pregnant so Jon and Danny doing what Targaryens do best most likely is ruining Tyrion's plan, ESPECIALLY if Dany becomes pregnant. On the other hand, Tyrion thinks Cercei is going to help the North, so until Jamie arrives and tells them they are fucked we might have a bit of tension between Tyrion and Dany. I don't know, for some reason I have a feeling Tyrion might actually betray Dany next season, hope i'm wrong though.

Quote Originally Posted by Xjev View Post
    Underwhelming season, too predictable, felt like a filler no surprises. Overall great but they have set the bars high in previous seasons.
    You predicted that the Night's King would raise a dragon and break the wall?

Reading the leaked scripts doesn't count as 'predicting'.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    It's a shame they're rushing so much. Hopefully next season the episode count is twice as much, especially if it's the last season.
    Season 8 will have 6 episodes.

10+ Year Old Account
    It was just all part of the ruse.

Remember, she had already plotted with Euron before the meeting even happened. There was never any intention of an actual truce. So she went through all the steps to be as convincing as possible, including not seeming to agree so easily.
    I know there was no intetion of truce, she even admitted it to Jaime, but Tyrion doesn't know the fact that she lied, or he knows but is keeping it for himself. It seems like Tyrion is torn between his family and Dany at this point.

And apparently won't be aired until 2019, despite the filming to commence in the next two weeks?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Razorice View Post
    I know there was no intetion of truce, she even admitted it to Jaime, but Tyrion doesn't know the fact that she lied, or he knows but is keeping it for himself. It seems like Tyrion is torn between his family and Dany at this point.
    It's really just his love for Jaime and Cersies child. He still has no qualms with seeing her dead I'm sure.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    It wasn't exactly a leap that something needed to balance out Dany's three dragons tbh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    It's a shame they're rushing so much. Hopefully next season the episode count is twice as much, especially if it's the last season. There's so much plot and stories to tell. Should learn from Supernatural and it's 25 episodes in a season. I believe GOT is even more popular than SP, so money shouldn't be the issue.

But at least there will be the spin off series. If they are even nearly as good.
    Season 8 will be 6 episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post

Reading the leaked scripts doesn't count as 'predicting'.
    No but we knew they are going to somehow break through the wall and march south.

10+ Year Old Account
    So...

Nope, not a chance. If you didn't see them die then they're not dead imo, people that aren't nobodies in the show are shown to die clearly. Stannis is still alive!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    can't wait to reach the seasons with just 1 episode ~
    They're going to be feature length though, apparently. Not bad at all, better than having shorter episodes with more filler.

So...

They did a poor job of conveying it but I believe the implication was that they were on the western part of the wall that was still standing, right on the edge of where the wall stopped collapsing.
    MMO-Champ users log on and just say things

Very poor and lackluster season. The dexter S6 of the series

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hey-o!

I mentioned before that I loved how there was no fucking around from Arya in that scene. Exactly how I'd expect someone with that training to act, no hesitation, no talking and yapping, no giving the victim time to react. I found it odd that the Mountain hesitated after Cersei seemed to give the order, though. He's pretty much a mindless automaton now I thought.
    The way I saw it, he didn't hesitate. He assumed Cersei is about to give the order and unsheathed his sword in preparation. Jaime left, Cersei didn't give the order and he sheathed his sword.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

It'll be interesting to find out how they go about attacking the army of the dead. Doesn't seem logical to just throw all your soldiers at them, if your dead are only going to rise as one of them.

Some kind of guerrilla warfare to take out the Walkers would be more efficient surely?

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It'll be interesting to find out how they go about attacking the army of the dead. Doesn't seem logical to just throw all your soldiers at them, if your dead are only going to rise as one of them.

Some kind of guerrilla warfare to take out the Walkers would be more efficient surely?
    *cough* dragon glass *cough* fire *cough*
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xandrigity View Post
    Tonights forcast was 8 inches of Snow
    Pretty sure its show cannon that Jon has a small dick DnD pretty much said as much as he had to some sort of "downside" considering how near perfect he is so there s no way his dick is 8 inches as that is actually a big dick.

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    *cough* dragon glass *cough* fire *cough*
    Well yeah, obviously...

Just cause you have the weapons, doesn't mean you have the strategy.