Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Reckful is not God.

People in all honesty pay so much attention to this player, that the two other exceptional players he runs with are background characters that are hardly ever mentioned. And though 3k was amazing at the time, many people have already gotten there.

Woundmanlol, Filo, Vanguards, Benys, and more.

So why do people consider Reckful the holy bible of PvP?

they dont, they consider him god of rogues. Which lets face it he is. Also Mayo and Talbar are also loved by their respective class community, why the hate on reckful?

Deleted
    Human nature usually builds someone up, to knock them down.. But in this case he's actually a solid player.

Quote Originally Posted by rzy View Post
    they dont, they consider him god of rogues. Which lets face it he is. Also Mayo and Talbar are also loved by their respective class community, why the hate on reckful?
    I didn't see the slightest bit of "hate" in his post. Why do people think if you don't love them, you hate them?

As for an answer to OP's question, I don't see many of the truly skilled players put as much effort into their videos as Reckful does. Swifty puts a lot of effort into his videos but he's just decent. Skilled player + great and entertaining videos = groupies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    Talk to Bibi, he´s a reasonable guy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Stop being a giant trolling asshole.
    See, I can say nasty things in public!

Cause he is the best rogue atm and makes enjoyable movies. Sure Woundman is good, but not close to Reckfuls skill lvl.
    Vanguards is good and is his movies are ok, but he plays Retardin which has like the lowest skillcap in the game.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't consider him the god of rogue's but lets face it; Hes good that's all there is too it

Quote Originally Posted by Bleunappy View Post
    I didn't see the slightest bit of "hate" in his post. Why do people think if you don't love them, you hate them?

As for an answer to OP's question, I don't see many of the truly skilled players put as much effort into their videos as Reckful does. Swifty puts a lot of effort into his videos but he's just decent. Skilled player + great and entertaining videos = groupies.
    Kay maybe not hate but you know what i mean

Yeah he also used to help the rogue community out alot on skill-capped, his videos are fun to watch and he is an amazing rogue, sure he will get fanboys

---------- Post added 2011-05-10 at 02:17 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nest View Post
    Retardin which has like the lowest skillcap in the game.
    LIES DK IS LOWEST then warrior.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone who releases vids (that are actually good) of themselves will generally become more well known than others. And will always get fanboi's/haters.

Plus playing on semi-oceanic servers is instantly godmode.

basically what everyone else is saying. Reckful is amazing and makes pretty solid videos. Also you must not be around the pvp community much, because a lot of people talk about talbadar. He is just as amazing as reckful at his own class.

Or when your refer to "people" do you mean the random r-tard on mmo-champion?

Deleted
    I fail to see the point of this post.

Also, Benys mmr exploiting to take r1 from Talbadar and them and failing to do so. l0l.

10+ Year Old Account
    Players have always latched onto the highest ranked PvPers in this game. And as such, he sort of is a wow god to many of them.
    [R] [80:Lingzhichen:2]: why is never peeple who are smart of the fighting
    [R] [80:Lingzhichen:2]: every time raiding
    [R] [80:Lingzhichen:2]: people are wheels on chair

(( Manapaws ))

Top RBG Rating.
    Amazing Rogue.
    Amazing videos.
    So to the wow community:

He may as well be god.

Quote Originally Posted by Nest View Post
    Cause he is the best rogue atm and makes enjoyable movies. Sure Woundman is good, but not close to Reckfuls skill lvl.
    Vanguards is good and is his movies are ok, but he plays Retardin which has like the lowest skillcap in the game.
    Ret pala does not have the lowest skill cap in the game. I'd say warriors have the lowest skill cap now. Due to blizz removing the need to stance dance completely. You can just sit in one stance and mash your keyboard like s5-6 ret palas.

OT: Reckful may be skilled, but he puts zero effort into his movies so they are boring as hell. Arena is super boring to watch too.

He is definitely an amazing rogue although I might hold off on the godhood.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by menanaman View Post
    OT: Reckful may be skilled, but he puts zero effort into his movies so they are boring as hell. Arena is super boring to watch too.
    It is if you're bad. Every good player (I'm talking 2700+ multiple rank 1 good here, not 2400 cheese comp hero good) I know and play with have heaps of fun watching arena, unless it was shit like boring cleave mirrors back in WotLK but if you can notice appreciate the little things that make someone REALLY good, better than others, you will enjoy watching arena matches. At least 3v3. And Reckful's movies are far from boring in that aspect, especially if you pay attention to Talbadar carrying in the last movie he released.

Sounds like Reckful made the OP look like a fool in arena and he or she is mad.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only good rogues are Neilyo and Reckful.
    You better herp yourself before you derp yourself.

It's probably because he spends a lot of time pvping, probably more than any other player to be totally honest and that's dedication to admire in such a PvE oriented game. When it comes to pvp, he's also exceptionally creative at adapting to different combinations of class balance, tactics and positions. Of course he's nothing compared to the best SC2 players, but you're talking about WoW -- It's just not a very competitive game and it certainly doesn't attract competitive players.

Quote Originally Posted by Salandrin View Post
    People in all honesty pay so much attention to this player, that the two other exceptional players he runs with are background characters that are hardly ever mentioned. And though 3k was amazing at the time, many people have already gotten there.

Woundmanlol, Filo, Vanguards, Benys, and more.

So why do people consider Reckful the holy bible of PvP?
    Maybe it's because he's one of the few who has been a rank 1 gladiator every season except season 1?
    Find another rogue who's done that.
    Also, 4k rated bg rating..that's pretty amazing.
    I'm not a reckful fanboy by any means, but he makes great videos and I enjoy watching them.

By the way...you started this topic about people paying too much attention to him and here you are, doing exactly that.

Quote Originally Posted by menanaman View Post
    I'd say warriors have the lowest skill cap now. Due to blizz removing the need to stance dance completely. You can just sit in one stance and mash your keyboard like s5-6 ret palas.
    /facepalm. Instead of just using a macro to do the exact same thing? Your right, that lowered the skillcap. >>