Deleted

Weird AB queue behaviour

This is not a rant about long bg queues
    Hi folks - I was unsure about where to post this thread, if pvp or addon section.

I have a shaman which im currently lvling by doing dungeons and the occasional BGs. Being lvl 28 I can only queue for WSG and AB, and here goes the issue:
    everytime AB is available I cant join it: the window pops up, I click Enter and then nothing happens; the countdown starts so basically the spot is still open for me to fill, but there is nothing I can do to enter that damn BG (which is awesome). The window keeps popping up whenever I click Enter untill the queue expires.

As I said, I was unsure where to post this because it might very well be an addon issue, but still i dont know where to bang my head.

Does anyone have any idea on whats going on?
    PS: I am currently queueing without any addon to test this out, but the queues are so slow that I doubt Ill be able to test anything before a reply will be posted on this thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've had similar problems on my druid. Difference is that bouth my AB and WSG queue disapears right after AB pops.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Deleted
    Not my case, if my AB pops my WSG remains active and able to pop up aswell.
    Had both queues come up the same time, and I was unable to enter AB but I was able to enter WSG.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm getting this exact issue on my twinked out (but with xp on) level 13 warrior.
    I started off queuing for just WSG. It worked fine.
    Then I started queuing for WSG and AB at the same time. The button would pop up to enter, I would hit enter, and the button would disappear and I would not enter the BG. The button would then flash on and off erratically and I would try, in vain, to press enter, but could not get in. It would always be the WSG queue that popped up.
    Also, I would then check the minimap button to try to right click and enter that way. But then it would say I was in two AB queues, both of which would go all the way up to 20 minutes and not pop up to let me join at all.
    Then I went back to queuing for just WSG and it worked fine again.

TL/DR: Queue for only BG at a time, queuing for 2 BGs at a time seems to be broken.

Yup, I'm getting the same exact issue on all my toons. If I'm in queue for both AB and WSG, they flash on and off, but I'm unable to actually join. If I queue up for just WSG, then everything is fine. : /
    So only way around it, is to not queue for more than one bg (or avoid AB). I queued for AV and WSG just fine, so I'm guessing AB is the issue.

Exact same problem is ruining my day for so long (not a couple days, try a couple months). Several people say they have the same problem.
    I had the same problem at the launch of Cataclysm, it disappeared for some time, but now it has returned again.

I wrote a petition and the response I got was "we are aware of the problem an our dev team is working to solve the problem "

The problem becomes less of a bother after level 35, when you have more BG options.