Poll: Do you hope for a free2play for WoW in the near future?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    you do not have an option for no i don thtink it will become free because blizzard would be retarded to give up 1.7 billion dollars a month in subscriptions alone

One day it will most likely become free to play. That day is no time soon. WoW will go free to play, or more likely pay to play, when the community plummets. WoW will basically have to be dead, with a player base a fraction of what it is now. When that happens, no new content will be released, and Blizzard will likely still try to milk their cash cow for all it's worth. Kind of like what they're doing now, but on a much larger scale.

ugh terrible it will be runescape 2.0 and i wish runescape 1.0 didn't happen to me back in the day. Can you imagine the quality of the patches after f2p... *shudders*
    Gaze long unto an abyss, and the abyss will gaze back unto you.

15+ Year Old Account
    It will never be free-to-play. They will run a subscription service until the number of servers is reduced to a handful and each iteration of the world becomes a ghost town - 15-20 years from now, when only die-hard hangers-on fight tooth-and-claw to ensure that Blizzard doesn't simply turn off the power on a dimming and dying relic of the past.

And how is 1-2 years far in the future? How old are you? 1-2 years goes by so fast you hardly notice it. The "far future" would be more like 60-70 years. :/
    For the Alliance!