Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Inshabel View Post
    I mean, crit? Really? I know I am sounding greedy here, but how many caster specs (besides mages) actually value crit over haste?
    Well aren't you glad that we have the option to reforge now?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paloh View Post
    Carefull what you say. Only fire mages prio crit. As it looks now atleast im playing arcane 90% of the time.
    Frost priorities crit as well.
    Vol'jin fanboy

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mowb View Post
    If you read the official preview a bit thoroughly you will have read that it prolly has something to do with duplicating a cast.

Maybe stupid that I post this a bit late and at the same time that it's on the frontpage but I suspected the proc to be something like that allready when the official preview was released.

So it will be a chance on spellcast to duplicate the cast you just did. How the weapon is gonna differentiate between putting up a dot or casting an incinerate is a bit unclear for me but we'll just have to hang tight till we get more info on it.

Let's just hope it wil outlast the entire expansion though, nothing more frustrating in spending thousands of golds on living embers and hours of time just to see it replaced for an heroic staff or sword/offhand from 4.2 or a normal from 4.3 raid.

About the transforming into a blue dragonflight form. I just think that the staff wil also have a use effect outside of combat so you can mount a blue dragon just like the sand stone drake from Alchemy. So you actually become the mount itself. Only this time you won't be able to get to carry around people on your back becuz you are just to pro to allow that at that moment. "You wanna mount my legendary mount? Go play with your legendary pet you fool! MUHAHAHAHA" trolololol
    Maybe only affecting direct damage dealing spells?

Deleted
    You got a point there. But what about immolate then which gives direct damage first before the dot starts ticking?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Inshabel View Post
    I mean, crit? Really? I know I am sounding greedy here, but how many caster specs (besides mages) actually value crit over haste?
    Most fire mages prefer haste over crit even, so it's not really great for mages either.

Wrath of Tarecgosa

This will suck for warlocks as pet class, they should implement this only if it also affects pets at the same time. In this current state it will favor casters without pets.

Quote Originally Posted by randa View Post

This will suck for warlocks as pet class, they should implement this only if it also affects pets at the same time. In this current state it will favor casters without pets.
    I think it just sucks in general for us. I wonder how it will work with DoTs like immolate - will you get two immolates on the target? Or banes - will it let you have two on one target now? What about bane of havoc? Soul swap?

I feel like in general most spell copies of our abilities won't work well compared to other casters. Though, I can see this being really good for a demo warlock if you could copy hellfire or immolation aura or something.

Deleted
    staff is ok but i also think that haste would be much better ..90% casters and specs prefer haste over crit (mage fire is only one that prios crit)
    reforge is ok but still...just hope that proc will be good

OH look, Blizzard agreed with me, happy days!