Powa - show only when more than one condition is met?

Hello there, i'm having an issue with creating an icon that shows only when I have 5 stacks of a buff AND a specific action is useable. The reason for this is that I recently got my hands on Fury of Angerforge. If I check the option to display it when I have 5 stacks of the "raw fury" buff, which you need to use the trinket, it'll basically be visible even when the trinket is on cooldown (and as such, the information that I have 5 stacks is rather useless), and using the "action useable: Fury of Angerforge" doesn't work either, it shows even if i don't have any stacks of raw fury.

Since I always use the trinket together with Deadly Calm (they both have a 2 minute cooldown), I'd like to have it set to only display an icon when deadly calm (or the trinket itself, doesn't matter) is useable AND I have 5 stacks of Raw Fury. Is this possible?

Thanks for your help.

Deleted
    There's an excellent power auras guide on this site that details how to do this step by step:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...er-Auras-Guide

Well I don't know if there's something I'm missing, but I already tried doing it that way - first I put in Activation: Buff, Raw Fury, stacks: 5, I then change to the "action usable" part and type in Deadly Calm. The end result is that only the deadly calm part is in, I must have missed a step here, which is why I'm asking.

To display the trinket on 5 stacks and off cooldown.

Import this one first:
    Code:
    Version:4.20; icon:warrior_talent_icon_furyintheblood; buffname:Raw Fury; x:369; stacks:5; inVehicle:0; stacksOperator:=; off:true; y:221; ismounted:0
    that tracks the stack of buffs. Since you don't want it to display, shift click it off (it should say "Off" over it in the /powa menu).
    Then import this one:
    Code:
    Version:4.20; icon:inv_misc_cat_trinket08; buffname:Fury of Angerforge; x:449; bufftype:7; alpha:1; owntex:true; inVehicle:0; combat:true; size:0.48; y:-125; texmode:2; ismounted:0
    edit it, and in the box under "Fury of Angerforge" you need to put the ID of the Stacking Buffs Power Aura. To grab that, go to the power auras menu (/powa) and hover over the stacks aura. You'll see something like "[12]Buff". The 12 is the number you want to put in the box. This links them together.

e: You can freely edit the 2nd one to display however you like, just keep that "12" (yours will probably different) so they stay linked
    Last edited by Matchu; 2011-05-11 at 09:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Matchu View Post
    To display the trinket on 5 stacks and off cooldown.

Import this one first:
    Code:
    Version:4.20; icon:warrior_talent_icon_furyintheblood; buffname:Raw Fury; x:369; stacks:5; inVehicle:0; stacksOperator:=; off:true; y:221; ismounted:0
    that tracks the stack of buffs. Since you don't want it to display, shift click it off (it should say "Off" over it in the /powa menu).
    Then import this one:
    Code:
    Version:4.20; icon:inv_misc_cat_trinket08; buffname:Fury of Angerforge; x:449; bufftype:7; alpha:1; owntex:true; inVehicle:0; combat:true; size:0.48; y:-125; texmode:2; ismounted:0
    edit it, and in the box under "Fury of Angerforge" you need to put the ID of the Stacking Buffs Power Aura. To grab that, go to the power auras menu (/powa) and hover over the stacks aura. You'll see something like "[12]Buff". The 12 is the number you want to put in the box. This links them together.

e: You can freely edit the 2nd one to display however you like, just keep that "12" (yours will probably different) so they stay linked
    I followed your instructions and it only tracks the cooldown of FoA (the trinket for some reason counts as useable even if you dont have 5 stacks), being visible when the trinket is off cooldown and I'm in combat, regardless of stacks. Tried to just change to track Deadly Calm action usable instead, but same result there. In the fury of angerforge/deadly calm one I have written [30] under the spell name, which is the ID of the 5 stacks of raw fury one. I'm confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Meorawr View Post
    Remove the square brackets from the ID number, so it says 30 not [30].
    Blarg. Why does the tooltip state [30] then :/ Oh well stupid mistakes are the best, easily fixed... meh, I'm tired, I think that's a good excuse. Yay, I can now make a lot more awesome stuff! Thank you and sorry for bothering you when it was mentioned in the guide (I have read it before), I just didn't read it well enough/get it :P

Edit: Not the same topic as before, but still powa... is it possible to decide which aura that should be "on top" (visible) if I decide to place several auras on top of eachother? I made two different versions of the "action usable" macro and changed one to deadly calm, and one to recklessness, and it just so happened that recklessness comes out on top (which is the way I'd like it to be), but i'd like to recreate that in other scenarios as well...
    Last edited by Maxie; 2011-05-11 at 10:21 PM.