Thread: Darkspore

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Darkspore

Hey guys me again. I will be posting a vid of me and my friend playing some Darkspore below and killing the last boss on the first difficulty. If you havent played it before its a great game and definitely worth a buy. You can buy it on steam for 50 dollars. For the game play it is my first live commentary and the audio is a bit screwy but i think ive fixed it in future videos. My friend made the intro and outro in after effects and it was his first time using it. Let me know what you think of the gameplay or the commentary. Yes i know its very amateurish and ill be getting a better mic in the future. Let me know how it goes and watch in HD like and subscribe if you want more from me!

Part 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Rv9qPnlzVA
    Part 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQl1X...eature=related
    Last edited by Plaincow; 2011-05-11 at 09:56 PM.

been thinking about buying this game looks good

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    its worth the money for sure. me and my friend have put in something like 35ish hours and we will be playing it for quite a bit more.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've seen ALOT of really bad reviews about this game, not sure its worth the premium price tag really.
    Tankadin in Aurora. 6/6HC MSV 6/6HC HOF 3/4HC Terrace 3 days a week (25).

could of been more, but its still good.... at least until D3 beta starts.

Yeah this game is epic. I played the beta but haven't gotten around to buying it on steam yet. It's definitely something I'll be buying shortly though.

Btw nice videos, commentary was fine and it was an enjoyable watch. More so if you've played Darkspore, you actually understand what's going on.

Cheers

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    any tips on better commentary? thanks for the feedback.