Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Any Firelands Bosses Dead?

Had class and couldn't watch the live streams.
    Anyone know if there were any kills on the streams? Any videos of attempts?
    Or were the bosses not available long enough for much to happen?

From a guildie apparently the fire spider was taken down. This is from a guildie posting, and could have just been some trade chat bs. Haven't heard anything about the new BH boss yet only a blue post saying the hp for 10 was too high and 25 was too low. I wasn't on due to the character name bug or whatever it is called.

Edited for some clarification, and an error on my part.
    Last edited by Lockula; 2011-05-11 at 11:04 PM. Reason: Found an error in my typing, and wanted to put some clarification on a point.

I spent a few hrs watching/listening to Method's stream and the best attempt i saw was 43% but i belive the boss is bugged/unfinished. After it reached 0 energy it didnt do anything new, which is odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Lockula View Post
    From a guildie apparently the fire spider was taken down. Haven't heard anything about the new BH boss yet only a blue post saying the hp for 10 and 25 were way to high. I wasn't on due to the character name bug or whatever it is called.
    Fire spider hasn't been killed.

Quote Originally Posted by A Day to Remember View Post
    I spent a few hrs watching/listening to Method's stream and the best attempt i saw was 43% but i belive the boss is bugged/unfinished. After it reached 0 energy it didnt do anything new, which is odd.
    Came late into the stream and seen the energy bar, any info on what it is for yet?

No, the only one available so far is likely invincible since it was an accident for it to be available in the first place.

10+ Year Old Account
    I heard Paragon killed Beth'Tilac

---------- Post added 2011-05-11 at 07:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Yibsu View Post
    No, the only one available so far is likely invincible since it was an accident for it to be available in the first place.
    It wasn't a mistake.. It was planned raid testing. Second boss testing is tomorrow at the same time

Quote Originally Posted by Millennía View Post
    Came late into the stream and seen the energy bar, any info on what it is for yet?
    Best i can tell it controls the AoE pulse dmg she(?) does. But common sense tells us that once it reaches 0 somthing would happen, anything. But she(?) just kept pulsing away and wiped the group.

---------- Post added 2011-05-11 at 06:47 PM ----------

Mind explaining how it was an accident when a blue post said "this boss will be available for testing tomorrow, kthxbai"

Quote Originally Posted by Skelly View Post
    I heard Paragon killed Beth'Tilac

---------- Post added 2011-05-11 at 07:45 PM ----------

It wasn't a mistake.. It was planned raid testing. Second boss testing is tomorrow at the same time
    Wrong, it says clearly on the PTR forums that the scheduled testing was for 7:30 EST (4:30 PST) - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2510842053

That's not for another 40 minutes.

Wrong, it says clearly on the PTR forums that the scheduled testing was for 7:30 EST (4:30 PST) - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2510842053

That's not for another 40 minutes.
    Method is an EU guild... so um yea...

Method is an EU guild... so um yea...
    Yeah, but it was up for all test realms, not just European ones.

Yeah, but it was up for all test realms, not just European ones.
    Didn't check it out myself personally, but i didnt see any US streams of it. It wasent invicible because it wasent meant to be killed...bugs are bugs. Thats why there is a PTR.

Vodka killed the fight this evening, but it was broken/bugged and they were able to exploit the broken mechanic to finish the boss off just for fun. The fight is pretty much undoable in its current state.
    <Uchirosan> Day 1 Prot Warrior
    Obsidium of Thrall 7/7M Highmaul 9/10M Blackrock Foundry

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rosan/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by uchiro View Post
    Vodka killed the fight this evening, but it was broken/bugged and they were able to exploit the broken mechanic to finish the boss off just for fun. The fight is pretty much undoable in its current state.
    Do you know if it dropped any placeholder items for them or...?

Vodka kill it, using the same bug as Yogg Saron first kill (tank can't be reach and boss don't attack)

dont drop anything as I saw

Quote Originally Posted by Bareno View Post
    Do you know if it dropped any placeholder items for them or...?
    Nah, didn't drop any items

hit enrage at like 30%
    totally not over tuned ;x

Didn't check it out myself personally, but i didnt see any US streams of it. It wasent invicible because it wasent meant to be killed...bugs are bugs. Thats why there is a PTR.
    Blood Legion was streaming which is a US guild on Illidan.
    War is peace Freedom is slavery Ignorance is strength

The spider boss is not possible. Period.

The boss seems like it should go back up to the web when she reaches 0 energy while in phase 2. But she doesn't, she just stands there and continues to bomb the raid for massive AE dmg :P

Vodka had a tank up top that had aggro or something, and was able to bug it out for a kill lol. They spent like 2 minutes DPSing after she hit 0 energy, where everyone was wiping today. So basically... super over tuned & broken.