Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Female Orc <3

Dwarf Mage it's like a Taren Priest... a myth.

Most popular are Goblin and Troll. Orc have a nice racial, but I think the problem it's the skin.

Quote Originally Posted by cavalca View Post
    Dwarf Mage it's like a Taren Priest... a myth.
    Heh. My priest is my tauren. I tried to set it up back in the day so that it would be all a little off but for a couple races I just had nowhere to go.

Female orc warlock, female troll warrior, female dwarf paladin, male draenei mage, female orc rogue (thinking of switching to goblin for her), female gnome DK, male tauren priest, female forsaken hunter, female tauren shaman and male worgen druid. (the last 2 is where I got cornered with nowhere really to go). I tried rotating around shaman, rogue, warrior and warlock but I just couldn't figure out a way and I really like the female orc as my lock main. I would love to get the gnome and female tauren out of the lineup but can't figure out who without more overlapping and there seems to be no "rare shaman".

Just a caveat I refuse to be a human (worgen is close enough) and I would only roll a NE if it was a mage.

I changed my mage to dwarf as soon as the exp was released. But your right, never see Dwarf mages around but i like being different. But i think NE mages are just as uncomon

Have barely seen any NE mages, and a couple of dorfs either one of those then