All crafting items 378+ Bop?

is this true? so my mage should quick level tailoring? and my paladin blacksmith?

Deleted
    Early 4.2 Datamining is often wrong in some respects. Just look at the legendary staff labelled <Bind on Equip>. Crafting stuff will more than likely be BOE so no, no need to powerlevel professions.

The items on the front page are, I believe, Tier 12 without the procs. They are not profession crafts.

With the obvious exception of the Engineering gun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where did you see this? According to this list of BoE loot in the next patch, all of teh craftable epics are BoE.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Deleted
    I can only assume that you're thinking very short term here since there is no guarantee that those items will be better than what drops in Firelands, not to mention that as soon as you start doing Heroic Firelands they'll be blown away.

On a side note: PTR is PTR and PTR is Final.

It's the PTR's, tooltips are likely incorrect. Pretty sure the legendary staff's tooltip right now says it's BoE. Don't worry about it.
    If you want to make raiding content harder, turn off DBM. Voila! Your encounters will be much more challenging without bleeps and someone telling you to "run away, little girl."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    The items on the front page are, I believe, Tier 12 without the procs. They are not profession crafts.

With the obvious exception of the Engineering gun.
    wow Herecius, approaching 10K posts. I wonder who has the most posts.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

ok thank you that makes me feel a bit better. I'm just worried that i'll be stuck trying to get mats to level with if that goes live. .... been having my own personal panic attack for a few days now.

edit and I saw it on the front page. didnt' realize those are vendor bops. assumed it was crafted stuff.

mmo-champion.com/content/2294-Patch-4.2-PTR-Build-14040

obsidan sets and the such are listed bop.
    Last edited by lilgamer; 2011-05-12 at 03:42 PM.