Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I love the individuality it adds to being a Holy Priest
    Pixl Returned! Holy Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Mazi View Post
    I love the individuality it adds to being a Holy Priest
    aye, and it makes it easy to findmyself in a hectic moving raid as well. I'm really liking it lined up on sinestra.

Downside is bgs and world pvp, its like painting a bullseye on your forehead.

I like the visuals! But i spend 85% of my time as disc so I havn't been as saturated to it I guess!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by discombobulate View Post
    Downside is bgs and world pvp, its like painting a bullseye on your forehead.
    You're a Priest out of Shadowform: That's the bullseye, right there.
    Resurrected Holy Priest

Deleted
    Penance is pretty much a big "this way to healer" arrow in PvP too, disc doesn't have it any better.

Quote Originally Posted by Pregnant Orc View Post
    Seems like the perfect thing for a minor glyph.
    Instead of removing it I'd rather have each one appear as Shadowform with alternate color palettes to match each state. Mostly because I have an unhealthy fixation with glowing and pretty lights

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sny View Post
    Instead of removing it I'd rather have each one appear as Shadowform with alternate color palettes to match each state. Mostly because I have an unhealthy fixation with glowing and pretty lights
    I can see it already. Holy priest a shiny gold toon wich makes every character around blinded for 10 sec :O
    Discipline priest is shiny blue , wich disciplines all over and make em to stand in row ;P

Quote Originally Posted by hipchen View Post
    I can see it already. Holy priest a shiny gold toon wich makes every character around blinded for 10 sec :O
    Discipline priest is shiny blue , wich disciplines all over and make em to stand in row ;P
    Yeah, we don't need a holyform.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~