Resto druid gearing

Just looking for some opinions on gearing. character is Sheve on tanaris.

I picked up heroic tier chest + heroic helm of the blind seer, would this be worth using over normal scorched wormling vest and normal teir helm? mainly, is the less then optimal stats on the heroic chest + helm worth it for the greater int?

Well are you able to hit 2005 haste with your gear? Losing UP TO 300 int is worth hitting 2005 haste. If you most definitly cant drop down to 916/917 (extra tranq/Rejuv tick)

---------- Post added 2011-05-12 at 06:33 PM ----------

Also Best in Slot is 4peice without legs and using the boomkin legs

4peice without legs>shold>chest

Deleted
    Tier helm is better than Helm of the blind seer imo.. even if it's lower ilvl. Also get shoulders from Omninom :>

Best optimal setup is using 4peice (Helm/chest/shold/gloves) + Boomkin Tier Legs> Than 4 peice(Helm/chest/gloves/pants) Omnotron legs> 4peice (Helm/Shold/Gloves/legs) magmaw chest. Mind you this is in top end

edanna: I've been gearing towards 1574 haste, because i usually get Dark intent. thanks for the advice, ill pick up the boomkin legs and try them out.

iywyu: Havent killed omni yet :/

Yea if you always get DI thats good but most top end guilds wont because its more gain to give to DPS but def if you get it than go for that break point