Thread: Mini Me pet

Mini Me pet

Blizz make it happen..... A non combat thats looks just like my toon same gear as i change mine i know you can do it..

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't be opposed.

Ahmahgawd, agreed a 1,000 times over. I've wanted to keep the Blood Elf Orphan as a permanent mini-pet (hell we have a gruntling/squire, why not?), but this would be much more awesometastic.

Blizz needs to do this NAO

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd gladly go into the Blizzard store and pay for something like this.
    Would be great if you could click it like the children's week orphans and have it say something stupid.

Come to think of it, getting ever so slightly off-topic, why aren't there orphan non-combat pets for each race, It'd be great to have a night elf following me around.

Shinydemon(85) Kuricos(85) Akros(85) Seraphus(81) Ritsura(85) Anathama(85) Arelia(85) Aaurala(66) Solanáa(49) Myasma(60)

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    Ahmahgawd, agreed a 1,000 times over. I've wanted to keep the Blood Elf Orphan as a permanent mini-pet (hell we have a gruntling/squire, why not?), but this would be much more awesometastic.
    I love the little orphans!

I support =]
    I love you forever and ever and then some times two

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    You should probably post this on official forums though as Blizzard can't see you here.

Draenei Orphan with T6 plz
    Zhenji 90 Mistweaver
    Eonar US

well they have the technology, we all saw it during dragonblight at the bronze dragonshrine. apply a bit of baby spice and make it a non-combat pet.

I'd buy it.

NO I WOULDN'T! (only saying because blizz will charge us for it if they hear...)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.