[TV] Can you recommend a TV show to watch?

Hey i just finished watching the first season of The Walking Dead http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1520211/. Im waiting for the next season to be released like many other shows including Supernatural, vampire diaries, true blood and i also watch heroes.

Can anyone recommend any other shows to watch that are similar to the above? As you can tell i like paranormal, supernatural type shows, generally quite mature with comedy is good. I like shows that stand out and have something different unique and there interesting and always keep you guessing and wanting to watch the next episode. So if you know of a show can you please post it

Thanks in advance

10+ Year Old Account
    If you want a show that will keep you watching from episode to episode then you better get into Lost. The ending of every single episode if always a cliffhanger. Makes you just want to keep on watching and watching.

Quote Originally Posted by bigjoey View Post
    If you want a show that will keep you watching from episode to episode then you better get into Lost. The ending of every single episode if always a cliffhanger. Makes you just want to keep on watching and watching.
    It'll also give you plenty of time to play WoW at the same time. Things only occur at the start and end of episodes. The rest is just filler.

Deleted
    Sounds like you will like either Fringe or Eureka.

Deleted
    Like fantasy: Game of Thrones
    Like crimescene stuff: NCIS
    Like other criminal stuff: Criminal Minds
    Like narcisicm: House
    Like nerdhumour: Big Bang Theory
    Like fantasy/sci-fi: Surface (only 1 season )
    Like post-apocaltyptic-ish/war: Jericho (1.5 season)

Deleted
    Fringe, House, The Unit, Criminal Minds and Dexter.

Love those shows.

I'd recommend the first 3-4 seasons of LOST. Watched them with my ex-gf and found myself pretty entertained.. The latter seasons, though, they took the whole deal too far. Too weird and too much "all over the place" for it to be any good.

Fringe, Doctor Who, House

From your OP I think you might enjoy Fringe the most

Game of Thrones all the way

10+ Year Old Account
    Glee. Naya Rivera is hot!

But in all seriousness id agree with lost. Just.....make sure when you watch them you pay attention!
    You miss a tiny little bit...your screwed forever 0_0 dun dun dunnn
    Batiatus: What would you do to hold your wife again, to feel the warmth of her skin, to taste her lips, would you kill?
    Spartacus: Whoever stood between us.
    Batiatus: How many men? A hundred, A thousand?
    Spartacus: I would kill them all.

Deleted
    If you like political intrigue i recommend the borgias staring Jeremy Irons as the head of the bogias family gaining the papalcy through less than honest means:P

15+ Year Old Account
    There are already enough threads recommending TV shows. Try a search!