Page 1 of 2
LastLast

T12 would look amazing if...

Blizzard can fix the ugly shoulders and helm >_< When they said 'spider themed', I thought the tier would resemble somewhat like T5 or T1 with spider legs protruding out of the shoulders. Just to make it even better, a cool twitching effect on the legs would be nice! But... I don't think Blizz would change that anytime soon EVEN THOUGH both the shoulders and helm does not FIT AT ALL! D: I am quite displeased when T12 was finally revealed. It makes T11 look good (and T11 is not bad actually :P)

Blizz was liek "I herd u liek recycled content."

So they recycled your t12 shoulders into your t12 helm.

lulz

15+ Year Old Account
    Well thats the thing, you say fix the shoulders and helm, those are the only Models...
    The other stuff is just a texture, so basically you want the whole set redone.
    And i agree, this is the first time I am completely against a tier set, that *thing* they released is a joke.

Congratulations, we are now a lame version of spider man. Maybe we'll be the top dps caster class in 4.2 so we'll be perma blue dragons, thus negating our continued awful tier sets >_>

I think the helm is suppose, and does, match the shoulders nicely.... it's pretty much the only two changes they make to models between each tier, gloves cloak and legs all maintain the exact same look with a different skin. Also I think it'll look far better animated as you can tell by the look it'll have a lava animation with spider webs smoking from it... not horrible... not great... here's looking for tier 13 ;
    p

Just wait for the animations... maybe something will pop out of the shoulders.

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel bad for warlocks. AND I AM A PRIEST!

With fire spiders looking like this http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...rs_greater.jpg
    such an awesome set could've been made but apparently whoever made the t12 set did so without ever looking at the fire spiders which are allegedly the "inspiration" behind this set.

Tier 12 would look amazing if it was like :

but for me it looks like :

Deleted
    I like the t12 set. Please wait till you see animations of it to run it down

Deleted
    Another "amagad t12 is ugly blezzerd haets us lololol".

New and exciting indeed!

OT: I love it

While I'm not a fan of the set as it is previewed, I think it has potential for recoloring - and this is just something I threw together a few days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by TobiasX View Post
    No matter how you recolor it, that helm is always going to look like you stuck a spider to your forehead.
    Yeah, I mean, we all know the helm is just a third shoulder, but it's not unprecedented in tier design. Just look at Death Knight tier 11 (which appears to have the helm artwork repurposed as shoulder armor).

I don't plays warlock but I've always been impressed by warlock sets as they awlays seem to traditionally have the most well thought out , coolest, class-definine look, consistant throughout expansions.

You can imagine my suprise when i saw this set. Very very bland. Might have served well as a first tier pvp set for the expac. HEH!
    Hi, I'm Lerty.

We will now be greeted with laughter.. which I suppose is better then no greeting at all.

What will make the Warlock set better? Give us the Paladin set. Seriously I just watched the 3D animated model on the front page and to me its screams Warlock.

Shoulders need to be bigger.

You know you're in trouble when the Male Orc version looks like crap.

Deleted
    Blizz should give shadow form to every class, so crappy looking gear wouldn't be that big of an issue
    If i recall, we had a lot of qq about t11 regarding almost every class, but it turned out to be decent in most cases.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorquas View Post
    Blizz should give shadow form to every class, so crappy looking gear wouldn't be that big of an issue
    If i recall, we had a lot of qq about t11 regarding almost every class, but it turned out to be decent in most cases.
    And it will still be the same with t12. Those sets are still unique in a way.

I would recommend Aion to anyone if the looks > gameplay

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the Warlock T12 looks badass. I don't play a Warlock. One of the toons I play is a Shaman...and I don't like T12. Lots of people think the Shaman T12 looks great. Oh well. Art is subjective.
    "Brevity is...wit"