LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by omegax1991 View Post
    Druid tier looks nice
    For first time in 4 years.

10+ Year Old Account
    my poor shadowpriest...
    ffs now I need to go relearn my class

Quote Originally Posted by Phaidrae View Post
    Woah woah woah...VPs are converted to JPs?! I don't get it. Nor do I like it. I'd kinda like to know the reasoning behind this.
    Are you trolling? This system has been known for almost a year. Every tier VP gets converted to JP, and the gear (tier 11 in this case) also gets bumped down to be purchaseable with JP. It basically amounts to EXACTLY what happened in Wotlk, except you don´t have to deal with so many different curriences. VP will always come from raids and from daily heroics and will always purchase the latest tier.. JP will always come from heroic bosses and will buy the 2nd highest teir. Think it through, it is exactly like wotlk, except in a year, we won´t have 4 useless currencies lingering around.

Deleted
    Woah woah woah...VPs are converted to JPs?! I don't get it. Nor do I like it. I'd kinda like to know the reasoning behind this.
    Thats simpel they dont want to implement yet another point system so they are sticking with 2

Lightning Bolt castable while moving, always? That's...really cool.

Did you play during Wrath? If so, did you find it fun to trade Emblems of Triumph for Emblems of Conquest then trade Emblems of Conquest for Emblems of Valor then trade Emblems of Valor for Emblems of Heroism so you could buy heirlooms/gems?

Blizzard did not like having so many different emblems so this is why they made the change.

Quote Originally Posted by Oggy View Post
    Ehhmm !?!? Nerf the already lowest DPS specc of hunter BY FAR... Why !?
    'Cos Blizzard want so...
    Few more nerfs and it will be end of BM as a DPS spec.

Quote Originally Posted by bigyin109 View Post
    hmm, looks like i wont be getting the legendary staff for a long f'cking time as a lock, got 2 mages in my ten man guild, and with the proc designed the way it is, i can see em re rolling arcane as soon as the patch drops so so they can get the staff for the proc, mean while im pushed to the back of the queue even tho i out dps em both on a regular basis and have way better attendance : \

unless they change something why risk a lock wasting a proc from the staff on a dot, when you know the arcane mage will be getting double AB's smacking the boss for insane amounts, which in turn will probs make the mages in my guild the new heroes even tho ive always been top 1-3 dps for the last 2 f'cking years :'<
    1) We don't care about your internal guild drama;
    2) Flat % proc is going to give pretty much equal dps increase to every caster dps spec in game.

Linken is back!!! Finally!!! Only god knows why blizz took him away, but now he is back, and possibly more epic than ever!
    Oh, the other things are cool too...

Drain Life's damage has been reduced by approximately 25%.

I understand the change, Shadowbolt spec makes multi-dot soul swapping much easier to keep up shadow embrace stacks.. The released 4-piece also makes this necessary, although i did enjoy it while it lasted. Blizzard clearly was going in a direction with affliction to be drain spec, evident in the LAST PATCH! Now they suddenly change directions?

BUTTTTT

They seriously need to change nightfall to include a different spell other than drain life.. maybe Drain soul (would be better then drain life for sure yet not practical while trying to execute) or maybe a different DoT.

I guess i just don't get it. Like someone said earler on this thread, my class has recieved nothing but nerfs for years, being crapped on by hybrid classes is aweful. We recieved a flat 12% nerf across the board when cata released.. wasn't that enough? When the hell will we ever get buffed? Do ANNNYYYY game designers/creators play a freaking warlock? We might as well be considered a hybrid class with the way we are constantly and consistantly nerfed and kept in check.

10+ Year Old Account
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Classes: General

Players are once again free to dance in combat (without causing graphic errors). Other animations, such as attacks, will take precedence over dancing. The dance animation will be suppressed until the higher priority animation is complete. Fun has been unnerfed.
    I chuckled.

Quote Originally Posted by Doraxen View Post
    The changes to our Improved Water Shield talent (now Resurgence) seems to be 100% chance to regain a predetermined amount of mana depending on what direct healing spell you crit with. This is different than the current set up which has an individual percentage chance for each spell you crit with and only gives you mana equal to however much your water shield gives.

The only thing changing in 4.2 aside from our a foreseeable mana tide nerf is we're now going to value crit more than we currently do (crit is currently at the bottom of the totem pole once you reach heroic mode raiding). Aslong as you have a healthy amount of crit while not ignoring other stats I don't see any problem at 85.
    Thank you, this helps me put things in perspective.

"Vanessa VanCleef (Heroic difficulty) now has a sweet, sweet voice to accompany her dialog."
    Made my patch.

Little pet shop of horrors achievement reward currently shows as the same reward for 125. Is there any confirmation of the 150 pet achievement reward? It's nice they're adding rewards for 100-125. I hit 125 last week finally.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dear Blizzard,

If you want us to stop playing shadow priest you can blue post it so that we ll know.
    Thank you very much..

A Shadow Priest!

Quote Originally Posted by Slythas View Post
    "Vanessa VanCleef (Heroic difficulty) now has a sweet, sweet voice to accompany her dialog."
    Made my patch.
    :U))))))))))))))
    best news yet :O)

---------- Post added 2011-05-15 at 12:03 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by deathtognomes View Post
    Dear Blizzard,

If you want us to stop playing shadow priest you can blue post it so that we ll know.
    Thank you very much..

A Shadow Priest!
    Exchange Shadow Priest with Beast Master....

Wait. "All existing Valor Points in the Currency tab have been converted to Justice Points." Can somebody explain to me why this is okay?

So you keep on playing and paying, even though you've already got the VP.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckwald View Post
    Originally Posted by MMO-Champion

Jewelcrafting
    • All cut gems now stacks up to 20. Oh my!

Pretty excited about that!
    Check out black dude, left corner.
    Not excited, it seems.

Deleted
    Well at least no moonkin nerfs in these notes, I guess that´s the happiest I can expect to be as a moonkin.