Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Generally speaking I'm still awed that so many players can stay loyal to the spec & class for so long given the arrogance & idiocy displayed by both the paladin design team & the management at blizzard.

We can only hope that the next Gen MMO's create some actual competition because without it we will never see positive changes & well thought out redesigns because the management will simply deem it as not needed.
    Last edited by zcks; 2011-05-23 at 12:50 AM.
    The way balancing for WOW PVP works is allot like American politics.
    1: Be lazy & ignore problems till the yelling is so loud your cant concentrate.
    2: Refuse to do the things you have Said need to be done, then make up reasons why they cannot be done.
    3: Lay the blame for problems on someone else even when it's your fault because you did all of the above.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zcks View Post
    Generally speaking I'm still awed that so many players can stay loyal to the spec & class for so long given the arrogance & idiocy displayed by both the paladin design team & the management at blizzard.

We can only hope that the next Gen MMO's create some actual competition because without it we will never see positive changes & well thought out redesigns because the management will simply deem it as not needed.
    I've cancelled my sub. Will probably see if things change in the next expansion. If there was some better competition in the mmo market as you have said, the people in charge of class balance wouldn't be slacking as they do now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonuts View Post
    Pretty sad when being deathgripped is my most reliable gap closer! THAT is some BS too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vuagnon View Post
    I've cancelled my sub. Will probably see if things change in the next expansion. If there was some better competition in the mmo market as you have said, the people in charge of class balance wouldn't be slacking as they do now.
    Same status.
    - Looks like they took him to some bolt hole in the Wounded Coast.
    - I wonder if it's near the Injured Cliffs? Or the Limping Hills? Massive-Head-Trauma-Bay? No? Just me? *sigh* Forget I said anything.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vuagnon View Post
    Part of the "trouble" is that I'd say the class is seen as fairly decent with no major issues that need fixing by Blizz, they're in the middle of Cataclysm with a need to develop the next Xpac and its new whatever and a lot of resources will have been tapped for Diablo, Starcraft and Titan.

Unfortunately, the truth is DPS is fine (for the moment) but class mechanics are not. Part of the issue with that is with the class vision. Another issue is with the toolkit Blizzrad thinks the class can get away with.

Ultimately, the class vision could work, and probably work well, IF the class had the toolkit and balance system necessary to support it. Same for the HP system. It just needs to be developed properly.

But such changes are currently limited to development during XPac Alphas/Betas; an dif the spec is seen as "decent" by Blizzard, its unlikely the class will see major changes then.

EJL