Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

JC: cut gems stacks to 20

Finally, best JC change since... ever.

Jewelcrafting

All cut gems now stacks up to 20. Oh my!
    However I havent seen it confirmed by Blue, we dont know 100% yet if this will go live.

10+ Year Old Account
    Great for mass production.

I was super exited when I saw this too no more looking for a jc when I need a cut, I can just sit on a stack of my cut yay

All I can say is ABOUT DAMN TIME!

Now if we can just get them to remove god forsaken daily that we have to do, and no other profession does.

Make our patterns buyable with freaking gems or something.
    []http://sig.lanjelin.com/img/tanro.png[/]

Quote Originally Posted by Playintrafic View Post
    Now if we can just get them to remove god forsaken daily that we have to do, and no other profession does.

I like the daily :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Playintrafic View Post

Considering I make quite some profit with daily green gems, I dont mind the daily ;-) Plus to get all recipes isnt so easy, and only dedicated players gather them all, hence more profit for them.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyshine View Post
    I like the daily :P
    The daily is fine. The problem is the number of days it takes to get everything compared to other professions.

We should get 2-3 dailies. Even 2 dailies would only make it half a year of constant dailies (probably a year with epics).
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Deleted
    too bad cut gems don't give 9Gold anymore but would be a great change

I figured this would show up eventually, but better late than never.

i had 2 bank alts just to sell all my glyphs, gems and other things. this change means i can retire one for an extra char slot
    somebody call for d doctor?

I wouldn't get too excited, I havn't seen a bluepost about this.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tordek View Post
    I wouldn't get too excited, I havn't seen a bluepost about this.
    I doubt we will either. They tend to "forget" simple professions changes like this (such as nerfing the vendor cost of cut green gems in 4.1... I still dont think any blue has commented on that even once). Granted this is a positive change, so you'd think they'd want to mention it, but yeah. I don't have a ptr toon, but if anyone does they can check quite easily to see if it is a real change or not.

Deleted
    Lately they have been getting rid of a lot of old school useless stuff like weapon skills, pet happiness etc.. I think this is just one more thing on that list and it's a very very welcome change! I've never understood it. I mean, how big are those gems anyway? Glyphs, cloth bolts and even uncut gems stack and surely those things are bigger!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reiga View Post
    Lately they have been getting rid of a lot of old school useless stuff like weapon skills, pet happiness etc.. I think this is just one more thing on that list and it's a very very welcome change! I've never understood it. I mean, how big are those gems anyway? Glyphs, cloth bolts and even uncut gems stack and surely those things are bigger!
    Not to mention enchanting scrolls, which is probably the closest comparison gameplay wise. It definitely makes sense to allow them to stack, and it will make selling gems much less irritating.

Quote Originally Posted by Nume View Post
    It definitely makes sense to allow them to stack, and it will make selling gems much less irritating.
    How does it even make sense to stack gems 20 high on top of each other??? Ugh, I am just going to call my hippogryph and fly away now. Or maybe just use my hearthstone so I can teleport to another continent. I'm so upset at how little sense the jewelcrafting change makes I can't decide.

PS: I love this change.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ineras View Post
    How does it even make sense to stack gems 20 high on top of each other??? Ugh, I am just going to call my hippogryph and fly away now. Or maybe just use my hearthstone so I can teleport to another continent. I'm so upset at how little sense the jewelcrafting change makes I can't decide.

PS: I love this change.
    Lol I mean gameplay wise :P, as I mentioned with the enchanting scrolls heh.

Never again will have have to face the horror of a bags full of single stacks of gems I hope this change makes it to live!

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    The daily is fine. The problem is the number of days it takes to get everything compared to other professions.

We should get 2-3 dailies. Even 2 dailies would only make it half a year of constant dailies (probably a year with epics).
    This. (though i would hope for it to be 4-5 dailies so it doesnt take months)

or make gems tradeable for patterns like every other prof.

or both.

Deleted
    Just tested on PTR, cut gems dont stack ;-(