Deleted

TellMeWhen setup

Hey I am currently playing an arcane mage and want to track things like the arcane blast buff/debuff thing. I have downloaded TellMeWhen but I cannot, for the life of me setup this addon.

There are no guides or anything online that I can find so please, if someone could, could you tell me how to setup TellMeWhen to have an icon to show the Arcane Blast stacks etc.

Thanks!

Hey bud,im no expert and theres prob an easier way but what i did was click on game menu bttn then click interface on left hand side youll see
    addons tab go there and click tellmewhen in the main options tab youll see lock/unlock addon,make sure its unlocked and you should see small bar appear on your screen somewhere,right click on one of the squares and youll see options to place spells in each square,when your finished make sure you lock addon when your finished,hope this helps

Deleted
    Yea I have that bar etc I just cant setup to show the spell etc

Deleted
    Right click on the empty squares in the bar to set options like tracking a buff or debuff, the name and so on. If you are done with the setup for the spell, make sure you activated the square you just created.

Deleted
    I add arcane blast as a buff/debuff and tick the boxes I feel apropriate. Then arcane blast shows as an icon in the little box but does not change when i cast arcane blast to show stacks etc

7+ Year Old Account
    I am currently trying to setup Tellmewhen for my warlock. I want to display the number of soulshards i have accumulated but I cannot do it because the soulshards icon is not part of the spellbook and it does not appear to register as a buff/debuff. Can anyone guide me accordingly?