10+ Year Old Account
    If you hit the train tracks you've gone to far.

New computer, Ethernet port lags internet.

So I just got my new computer today, well the parts I just put it together. Everything works great except I noticed my internet now lags. I'm connected via Ethernet port, but never had issues with Ethernet on my other Mobo. I would normally ping google at 60-80 now I can't get it lower than 200. I installed the mobo drivers if your curious, and where installed correctly. What should I do besides go wireless, I already returned this mobo once due to USB ports not working.

Edit: It seems to be more of a large spike in my ping, from 60 to 200-400 for a good 30 seconds.

Might also be your firewall. Oh and try Leatrix Latency fix from wowinterface.com
    /Zetsumei

Have you ran a trace route to see if the problem is on your end?

Code:
    tracert google.com > C:\tracert.txt
    That will put the output in a text file that you can post here for someone more knowledgeable on this subject.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you hit the train tracks you've gone to far.
    Hmm very strange when I noticed my lag my other computers weren't lagging but it seemed to have stopped... When I noticed I was lagging I went back to my old computer and had no issues now it's just fine, odd. Thanks for the replys though

10+ Year Old Account
    You may need to configure your Ethernet ports, or you downloaded the wrong drivers but Tracert is a good approach to finding out where exactly the bottleneck in your network is.