goblin starting area and bgs

you cant do them until you can actually leave right? cuz i heard that the goblin starting zone is phased.was thinkin about pvping since i hit lvl 10 last night but i think when i tried that before on my rogue it said somethin about i couldnt queue up cuz of something

i told myself i wasnt really gonna pvp until i got heirlooms but ive been itchin for some pvp lately and im wondering with double honor gain if it would be better to just do it without heirlooms and just farm the honor for the pvp heirlooms.i know im definitly getting the boa trinket that can break fear and stuff cuz i was gonna get that on my rogue but i dont know,i quit playing my rogue cuz i only found pvp fun on a rogue
    Last edited by CrunkJuice5; 2011-05-14 at 09:11 PM.

Deleted
    Yes you can't.
    You need to leave the starting area in order to participate in Battlegrounds

Quote Originally Posted by Loop View Post
    Yes you can't.
    You need to leave the starting area in order to participate in Battlegrounds
    its lvl 12 right when you can leave right,thats what i heard cuz i think im just gonna get the 2h staff and the shoulders that are for honor instead of jp cuz i do plan on pvping alot anyway with my character im making

assuming the queues arent messed up,but ive heard that bg queues are fixed now.but i havent queued up for bgs in a while cuz the character i was pvping on i quit playing and my mage i was assuming couldnt queue up for bgs until i got out of the starting area

10+ Year Old Account
    Born: Syracuse, NY; Currently live: Raleigh, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by CrunkJuice5 View Post
    its lvl 12 right when you can leave right,thats what i heard cuz i think im just gonna get the 2h staff and the shoulders that are for honor instead of jp cuz i do plan on pvping alot anyway with my character im making

assuming the queues arent messed up,but ive heard that bg queues are fixed now.but i havent queued up for bgs in a while cuz the character i was pvping on i quit playing and my mage i was assuming couldnt queue up for bgs until i got out of the starting area
    I haven't done the goblin area, but the Worgen area can bring you to lvl 15 if you do everything in the zone.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    u leave at level 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    OMG EVERYONE IS BANNED.