Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blawkbuster View Post
    Finland won because all USA's, and Canada's good players are still busy actually playing hockey in the playoffs...just saying. Though Russia and Sweden don't have any excuses for losing.
    And Finland has the exact same excuse for not beating everyone with even higher numbers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    Fucking epic, and the best part is that it's true

Quote Originally Posted by Activi-T View Post
    I personally like the fact it's called a World championship when only a handful of countries play hockey to any serious degree.

That being said congratulations.
    That's funny because the NBA winner is named "world champion". I think the same when I hear that. btw ice hockey = super boring, who cares

Deleted
    Woohohohooo, finland rules! Finland represeting ! <3 grandlund is the best! <3

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!
    wOHOO

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ncs View Post
    On the rare occasions that Finland actually manages to win we all know it's purely based on luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nessa View Post
    in before canadian/american/russian rage.
    you made it just in time my friend

Deleted
    What up swedes wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

wooooooooooooooooooo

Deleted
    Finland won because all USA's, and Canada's good players are still busy actually playing hockey in the playoffs...just saying. Though Russia and Sweden don't have any excuses for losing.
    You do realise it's not just American and Canadian players there? There are players all around from world and guess what? Finland is part of the world.
    And even if the players were there, please tell me how they are going to stop this?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7fwW3xMCcI

Quote Originally Posted by Duulis View Post
    Finland had youngsters too. Good example being Mikael Granlund, who was born at -92. He was the guy who made the greatest looking goal in the whole tournament. Much better player than any of the Swedish youngsters in this tournament.

You had 2 born on the 90s, Sweden had half their team. Rest of the half were semi-pros since our real pros are on their way to win Stanley Cup.

Deleted
    awww yyeeaaahh!

It's about time, well played!

Deleted
    Perkele...

grats from a guy from sweden, neighbour!

that said: OP your country deserved to win, but stop acting like an ass. it's only an sport, and makes us look down upon you tbh.
    Act like a good winner.

~Swedish guy out.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

we win more often agesnt finland, but some times you lose GG finland

Quote Originally Posted by Ookami-San View Post
    Perkele...

grats from a guy from sweden, neighbour!

that said: OP your country deserved to win, but stop acting like an ass. it's only an sport, and makes us look down upon you tbh.
    Act like a good winner.

~Swedish guy out.
    I'm only acting thus because of the shitstorm your country once again released on us before the match. :O
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

The fact the Sedin Brothers most likley are NHLs 2 best players (atleast top 10) this statement is... American.. You know what I mean

Gotta give it to Finland

Sweden looked good till the 1-2 goal, then it was just downhill from there.
    Still gotta give it to the swedes that they made it to the final.

Deleted
    YESSSS! About time! Last time we won was 1995 (against Sweden then too), so really been waiting for this to happen! 6-1 too! Next time Sweden, don't make fun of Finland before hand saying it's impossible to lose to Finland!

I'd like to party all night but need to be at work at 8 o'clock tomorrow (in 8 hours)... Whose idea was it to put the final for Sunday

Yeah indeed they won... grats to a pathetic little team with 24 babyfaced morons! You'll never succeed again so enjoy your last win ever!

Besides, all the best players in Sweden were in NHL or relaxing.. Sweden played with a very much C-team (not even B team) just for the lols... so gz on beating shit, even Norway could do that!

Infracted. Post respectfully. ~Fuzzzie
    Last edited by Fuzzzie; 2011-05-15 at 09:32 PM.

I'm expesially happy that the whole finnish "curse" was worked off as a whole, as in, doing awesome 2/3 of the game and then just crumbling and giving the opposite liek, free goals.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    I'm only acting thus because of the shitstorm your country once again released on us before the match. :O
    And don't forget:
    DEN GLIDER IN!!

yaaayyyy sweet sweet win <3

Quote Originally Posted by Dawon View Post
    Yeah indeed they won... grats to a pathetic little team with 24 babyfaced morons! You'll never succeed again so enjoy your last win ever!

Besides, all the best players in Sweden were in NHL or relaxing.. Sweden played with a very much C-team (not even B team) just for the lols... so gz on beating shit, even Norway could do that!
    Funny thing that they did