Question Help me find a safe website that allows streaming off Pokemon episodes.

Hello fellow internet members!

I am in search for a safe non virus infected website that allows streaming of the Pokemon episodes that previously aired on TV, was just sitting in the office and it hit me that I’d really like to watch some of the episodes, but I´ve been having trouble finding a website that allows streaming of the episodes, at least FREE STREAMING.
    So, could you guys help me out with this?

Thanks in advance!

15+ Year Old Account
    So in other words, you're asking us to help you do something illegal.

This is gonna go well

Google in Firefox with NoScript. /problem
    Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    I think this should win some kind of award. I mean, we must now have had one post about literally EVERY SINGLE FEATURE in the ENTIRE GAME which "ruined wow".

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada,we've got freedom too, except we don't pretend to be american when we travel.
    If crunchyroll ain't got it, it ain't gonna happen? mmmaybe animeseason, not sure.

location plays a big factor in legality.
    If you are in Canada for instance, we pay a hefty tax on recordable dvd's and cd's as they assume you are stealing with those, so as per tax laws ect, you already paid tax on it, it's paid for. hence it's not theft. welcome to the rights to usage.
    Yes, it's the same as what happened in the US with pot in ummm arizona I think, people were caught with it, made to pay taxes on it, and they got stamps as a reciept, and courts ruled in some appeal, that they paid, therefore they had the right to have it. That's the super short version of it anyhow...
    legality assumptions are not always what you believe.

Highly illegal indeed, you’ll be by accomplice, you and I will be the biggest threat this world have seen since binladen!

This shouldnt be allowed on MMO champ afaik.
    I think the rule is "Dont link to illegal sites" something.

Any good answer you get will get removed and the poster banned when mod sees it
    Quote Originally Posted by Emothianes View Post
    Omg dude vanilla was so awesome because I was awesome and other people weren't awesome and it made me happy to be special because it was so awesome and I was happy.
    Sé onr sverdar sitja hvass!

Quote Originally Posted by wvx View Post
    Carefull ,they might raid your home also for this affront .
    Try demonoid.net (I hope I remember it ok) .
    Do not worry internet user, I am completely safe where I am hidden, nobody ever does anything or look closely at this place.
    The public school system #1 hide-out

---------- Post added 2011-05-16 at 11:20 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hetrofi View Post
    This shouldnt be allowed on MMO champ afaik.
    I think the rule is "Dont link to illegal sites" something.

Any good answer you get will get removed and the poster banned when mod sees it
    Let’s hope the moderators are too busy reading the numerous “Need girl help” posts on general off-topic forums then.

Now that I have acquired the websites, I will lock myself into my neighbor’s basement and sip on their bottled cold milk.
    Good day!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigsteaks View Post
    Let’s hope the moderators are too busy reading the numerous “Need girl help” posts on general off-topic forums then.
    LOL ok...

Closing since you want illegal content.