Thread: TOC HC Solo ^^

Deleted

Red face TOC HC Solo ^^

So, i was just doing dailies in the Argent tournament when i thought to myself "Maybe i should give soloing TOC HC a shot" As soon as the battle started i thought to myself "Oh shi-" But fighting the mounted bosses near the horsies went suprisingly well (Thanks to the bosses being slightly glitched) And i managed after a few minutes of fighting to kill them.

I then proceeded to solo the rest of the instance with success, reason why im posting here is because im wondering if this has been done before (with a warlock, i know raegwynn did it because i just searched youtube and it was the only one i found)

Avoid the flaming guys, i know this most likely has been done before and that it is nothing special, but seeing as i have never soloed anything (pretty much) it is to me :P

PICS, Only took a few ._. I'll record it tomorrow :P

On a side note, i respecced to demonology, i haven't played it in a few years / months.

:-) Gz... Gonna try it on my prot pally today

Soloing Wotlk Heroics isn't a big deal, might be tricky as caster, but still any decent player can do that.
    But I'm happy you had fun

10+ Year Old Account
    Hm, thought the first bit was impossible to solo?

Anyway, if this is doable, that's great news for farming Tournament pets and mounts.
    Warlock (SL main)

Quote Originally Posted by Ehtnalav View Post
    Soloing Wotlk Heroics isn't a big deal, might be tricky as caster, but still any decent player can do that.
    i feel complete opposite with this, this game was only 5 lvls and i kno massive health and damage buff but that is awsome that u solo'd it, im totally gunna try on my dk now lol, gratz badass

"so fire is bad?, but i'm a fire mage."
    When will noobs learn

10+ Year Old Account
    I've solo'd it on normal, my gf(Aff Lock) and I did it on H pretty easily. But the mounted fighting seems like it's made so someone couldn't solo it. I probably could have solo'd after the mounted combat in Wrath. grats on getting through those first 10+ minutes of hell in the beginning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehtnalav View Post
    Do not compare the regular heroics to ToC.
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thundertom View Post
    Hm, thought the first bit was impossible to solo?

Anyway, if this is doable, that's great news for farming Tournament pets and mounts.

The small adds aren't really a big of a deal, they die on a few charges and after they are dead you just quickly switch to a new mount.

At the boss fight it becomes really hectic, 3 big elites smashing you around draining your horsies HP away with a single blow, so you have to be really quick at just spam switching mounts, you can get in a charge or two if you are fast enough, because when you switch mounts the bosses become stuck for a few secs, this will also make them evade, once you bring the first down you just keep him at around 20k hp so you can kill him quickly, do the same with the second and kill the third one in the middle so he doesent have a short run to a new wolf :P