Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I fully understand you, Lyinnea. Same happened to me when I wanted to play my hunter after few months, with transition to Cata meanwhile.

My suggestion is to read all descriptions of your skills and talents and then imagine how this should work. Then try to work out what abilities you should use and how you place spells on your bars. Slowly but surely you'll be fine.

15+ Year Old Account
    For PvE Retribution, I'd like to humbly point you to my guide. RETLOL: The Guide. The PvP section requires work, but for leveling and learning the basics, even if PvP is your end goal, I think you'll find it to your use.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raht View Post
    He said he played during BC.

You sir, have a silly.
    Like someone already said, its a matter of opinion/taste. For example, several ret paladins actually enjoyed playing the spec in BC. I for one was a shockadin, so doesnt really matter.

And when it comes to Cataclysm Retribution, i dislike it, both in PvE and PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by mrgummage View Post
    For PvE Retribution, I'd like to humbly point you to my guide. RETLOL: The Guide. The PvP section requires work, but for leveling and learning the basics, even if PvP is your end goal, I think you'll find it to your use.
    Umm.. not to be a dick but that guide is waaaaaaaaaay out of date. Your gear lists are all wrong (you can't wear the heroic and non-heroic versions of an item at the same time, no 4pc?? really?). Popping Zealotry at the same time as wings is the larger dps boost now with the change to mastery. Going for a 3 sec cooldown for CS is not possible nor advisable with the current gear, CS 2 filler rotation is the generally accepted rule.

I applaud your effort to help out newbies and people who dont understand, but if you are going to plug your guide you need to keep it up to date..

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorfus View Post
    Gem a mix of mastery and stamina of ir you prefer, full mastery
    Should I put my 3 JC-only gems as stamina or mastery gems then?
    Sitting at 53% block and 162k hp unbuffed atm.
    Last edited by Naaren; 2011-05-23 at 04:10 PM.
    Naaren, Savior of Azeroth

when I was a little kid, my mother told me not to stare unto the Sun...
    ...so once when I was six, I did.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raht View Post
    He said he played during BC.

You sir, have a silly.
    Yes I chuckled too.

I think I only raided in TBC because I was the leader of a raiding guild. And even then my guildmates made retlol jokes =)
    - Looks like they took him to some bolt hole in the Wounded Coast.
    - I wonder if it's near the Injured Cliffs? Or the Limping Hills? Massive-Head-Trauma-Bay? No? Just me? *sigh* Forget I said anything.