Anyone have an Asus VH236H Monitor?

Heya, so I am in the process of building myself a new gaming comp and I was hoping to hear from some people who have possibly used or have this monitor:

Asus VH236H 23in Widescreen LCD....going for 179.99....I know it's not the greatest but I need something at a lower price point since I have dumped the majority of my money into the comp components.

From what I've read it's really great for gaming and not much else. Since this is a coming back to wow and D3 (if it ever comes out) build....if that's the case then it will be perfect.

Any input on this or perhaps a comparable model? I'm not super stuck on size....I do prefer widescreen tho and would consider almost anything in the 21-23 range....price matters alot tho, as I said.

Asus VH236H 179.99 is more.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you have the luck, or misfortune, of living in SoCal, Fry's has a deal going on through the 19th that you can get this bad boy for 129.99. Of course, $30 of that is a MIR, but still.

I've heard both good and bad things about all of the ASUS monitors...but I don't really see a better deal anywhere else.
    Last edited by Muya; 2011-05-17 at 06:09 AM.