Thread: Sick of it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Enuo19 View Post
    The issue with the journal is I can pretty much create an entire strat before even seeing the boss.
    Which is how most people do it anyway. Unless you're one of the people who prefer to go in cold (which is fine), most people will have some idea of what they want to do going in.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Blackmore View Post
    Which is how most people do it anyway. Unless you're one of the people who prefer to go in cold (which is fine), most people will have some idea of what they want to do going in.
    Keep in mind everything is still on the PTR...My point is I already know what heroic : raganaros does

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Blackmore View Post
    Datamined stuff doesnt explain when Abilites will occur, how it will look like visual wise nor how many phases a boss will have or how they will come to play.
    Last edited by Algore; 2011-05-17 at 05:32 PM.
    The perfumed* boys he wrapped in chains and threw into the sea. They were unnatural creatures, and the ship smelled better once cleansed of their presence.

*Degenerative Casuals

Deleted
    This thread is going ways... or more like down the freeway of flaming.

If you feel like there is a valid reason to unlock this thread, please send a private message to a Super Moderator (blue name) or Administrator (red name). Until then, locked.