Thread: Heroic Conclave

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Question Heroic Conclave

Hi
    Our guild was trying H conclave yesterday, as a warlock I was in Rohash's platform, i was with a spriest and a resto shamman, i was wondering , is it possible to solo that platform?, the only dmg I saw was the hurricane, I guess a SB healthstone would be enough but im not sure if the shield will break, any tips or strats will be appreciated.
    this is in 10man btw

Well if you can break the 150k shield and heal up the dmg youve taken from it then yeah. But I doubt anyone can do that at the moment.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty sure you will not be able to break the shield solo.
    Also, when you are alone on the platform the debuff will stack very very fast increasing your dmg taken to insane ammounts.

So i guess the spriest should stay, but is a healer a must?

Without a healer the ability he does at 90 will most certainly kill you if you miss the port down, which is a very real possibility because of how random the place where he drops you, and your spriest will die if he doesn't have dispersion up, I don't know what the cooldown on that is.

At least that was my experience on normal

Quote Originally Posted by Penguin FTW View Post
    Without a healer the ability he does at 90 will most certainly kill you if you miss the port down, which is a very real possibility because of how random the place where he drops you, and your spriest will die if he doesn't have dispersion up, I don't know what the cooldown on that is.

spamming levitate works, as do engineering parachutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Penguin FTW View Post

That's why I asked in the first place, a SB healthstone plus death's embrace heal me enough to survive the fall, and spriest going out of shadowform, but I dont know if we will last that long with all those stack rising

Quote Originally Posted by kosuko View Post
    I'm pretty sure you will not be able to break the shield solo.
    Just to answer this one, our frost mage has destroyed the shield twice by himself, and pretty fast too. Don't base your tactics on this though! RNG = RNG.

Quote Originally Posted by Shammywan View Post
    Just to answer this one, our frost mage has destroyed the shield twice by himself, and pretty fast too. Don't base your tactics on this though! RNG = RNG.
    A frost mage is also not a warlock... there's a reason frost mages are highly recommended on this fight, spike damage is spike damage...

Quote Originally Posted by Ryal View Post
    That's why I asked in the first place, a SB healthstone plus death's embrace heal me enough to survive the fall, and spriest going out of shadowform, but I dont know if we will last that long with all those stack rising
    What happened to me is that I'd survive the fall with a healthstone, but then because I was soloing the platform he'd just kill me because I had like 20k hp left. I have no idea how spriest healing is, but you might be able to make it if he pops out of shadowform and heals you both up, I don't know.

Of course, I didn't have any dots up so there's that, but it was on normal so I'd imagine going to heroic would negate that little bit of healing you'd get.

15+ Year Old Account
    Frost mages have a 150k burst attack against stun immune mobs on a 30s cooldown.
    You won't be able to do the shield solo, even with lucky crits.

We put melee on rohash because you don't have timing gaps with melee that you can have on casters due to cast times, travel times, etc.

R.I.P. YARG

10+ Year Old Account
    On normal it is very easy to do, however on heroic the attack he spams puts a stacking debuff out and its overall more damage. Unless your very lucky with RNG and even then it won't be possible as a lock.

Deleted
    How does melee handle Rohash?

10+ Year Old Account
    You are still taking wind shears i think? Or is that nothing for ranged? Only did it as rogue tbh.

How we handle it? Dodge tornados.. Dodge wind blast.
    4-5cp Recup at 85 power, Cloak of shadows at 88 power and feint at 90 power.
    Should get you back on your feet with +- the same amount of health you had before going in the ulti.

A paladin can do this aswell, by shielding him/herself right before the ulti.

We have 1 disc priest, 1 enh shaman and me as a rogue on this rohash platform.
    Its not something you should even try to solo.

---------- Post added 2011-05-19 at 10:20 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by TobiasX View Post
    They pray. At least, that's what our rogue does.
    Tell your rogue to learn to play. Harsh? Yeah.
    But its nothing to pray about, just pure ability timing.
    Last edited by Evolixe; 2011-05-19 at 10:22 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TobiasX View Post
    I can't really comment as I'm on Anshal's platform killing adds but any more in-depth information would be appreciated. It's not the ultimate killing him but something in the standard phase (once every 6-8 attempts or so). Any tips?
    Give him a healer and another dps? Again, he shouldn't be there completely alone, that equals suicide.

Because its probebly the shield thats destroying him, 30k dps every second its up to everyone on the platform.
    Alone he maybe needs 3 seconds, which does about 90k damage to him. You can't survive that with just recup since he is also catching wind shears really.

He can feint just a second before the shield to, to reduce the damage income by 50%. But thats still 45k damage, and probebly not survivable in the long run.

All i can give you, for all of the dps on rohash: You will probebly be ahead of the pack on %, so dps is not an issue. Save CD's for the shield, and try to minimize damage income with above instructions.
    Last edited by Evolixe; 2011-05-19 at 10:44 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh btw, the disc and enh jump to the ice dude at 80 energy. I solo the ulti and the +-20 seconds after that. Just keep up recup and feint on cd.

They come back as soon as i declare the platform wind blast safe.

Ugh, were gona be doing this Monday. Got Heroic V&T down today for 6/13 on 25m HM. I don't wana Rohash... You can't make me.

NO.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leia View Post
    How does melee handle Rohash?
    We don't be bad, now if we are bad. We get yelled at and it fixes us. Now if we continue to be bad

We sit and be ashamed

Quote Originally Posted by Resentful View Post
    We don't be bad, now if we are bad. We get yelled at and it fixes us. Now if we continue to be bad

We sit and be ashamed
    Use the husband trick. Do so poorly on that platform that they just don't ever put you there again.

Like us men do with dishes, or laundry, or cooking and cleaning of any kind.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faded Design View Post
    Use the husband trick. Do so poorly on that platform that they just don't ever put you there again.

Like us men do with dishes, or laundry, or cooking and cleaning of any kind.
    Pride can defy that :P