Page 47 of 92 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    So everyone expects a lot of dead bodies, Hank among them because of the "I love you" - and BB has been known to mess with expectations (hint: Walt's "confession tape")

But there are however a few annoying plotholes:
    -Walt had to assume his rented car had GPS. They all do..right?
    -Walt owns a car wash. Why the hell does he hand over the car to Sauls bodyguards to wash it?

All so it could lead up to events in this episode? Or am I missing some stroke of genius?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    One cause is a cognitive bias called projection bias. Essentially living inside your own head your entire life makes it exceedingly difficult to understand how others do not also live your same life, think your same thoughts, and hold your same beliefs. In many cases it's quite frustrating to try to empathize and understand why you yourself may not be the center of the universe, which generally results in one 'acting out' in various ways.
    So, in short: the internet.

My theory. Walt poisons Marie, Hank and his partner die. Walt pins the whole thing on Jesse, and his friends do the damage to Walt's house. Walt testifies against Jesse and goes into witness protection...as the Dad in Malcom in the Middle.

He obviously go public, Walter. His neighbor's terrified reaction shows it- either that or she thought him dead. Which leads me to believe 2 things:

- Hand dies and Marie spills the beans. Jesse might also die and Skinny Pete and ''Beaver'' demolish Walt's house.

- Walt is captured and forced to cook and somehow escapes. The fact that he was gone for months and his neighbor was scared to see him would support this + his cancer getting worse.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    But there are however a few annoying plotholes:
    -Walt had to assume his rented car had GPS. They all do..right?
    -Walt owns a car wash. Why the hell does he hand over the car to Sauls bodyguards to wash it?
    It doesn't matter if all rented cars have Gps (although I would assume they do, as Hank said the company Walt rented from HAD Gps until a recent court case) all that matter is that Walt doesn't know they DON'T. As clever as Walt is, he has a HUGE blindspot where the money is concerned, it's his one weakness, Jesse knew that and exploited it.

As for the carwash... I'm gunna take a guess here and say they don't operate at buttfuck o'clock in the morning, as it was when Walt finished burying the money, also a lot of those "Hand Wash" places don't wash vans. He also probably didn't want to raise any questions, so having a couple of flunkies do it seemed a better option.

Quote Originally Posted by Bathin View Post
    My theory. Walt poisons Marie, Hank and his partner die. Walt pins the whole thing on Jesse, and his friends do the damage to Walt's house. Walt testifies against Jesse and goes into witness protection...as the Dad in Malcom in the Middle.
    Hahaha that would be a pretty awesome way to end the show, not quite that explicit, but have Walt go into Witness protection and have a shot of his ID with the first name "Hal" on it.
    Reading A Song of Ice and Fire is like playing with an adorable puppy, then someone comes up out of nowhere, shoots the puppy and punches you in the face.

Stands in front of 100 enemies with 10% health left "Myeh, I'll save my potions for when I REALLY need them." - every rpg player ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Hahaha that would be a pretty awesome way to end the show, not quite that explicit, but have Walt go into Witness protection and have a shot of his ID with the first name "Hal" on it.
    Id rather it show him at a different job. As a dentist. Named Tim Whatley.

heh that ending felt like a tribute to the A team. lots of bullets no casualties.

if hank and gomie walk out of there it will be divine intervention.

This might be considered as a really big spoiler. You have been warned!

Watching the cast of Breaking Bad on IMDB you can see that all main characters are in the same amount of episodes (62).
    Its safe to end the discussion about hank or jesse getting killed off in the gunfight from the latest episode.

Unless they pull a good old flashback-episode of hank/jesse moments after they have been killed but that would be too lame imo.
    Last edited by saltyharbls; 2013-09-10 at 01:01 PM.

Walter and Jesse are the only characters to have appeared in all episodes, so that 62 is obviously false.

The fly one, for example, only has Walt and Jesse in it.
    Last edited by pateuvasiliu; 2013-09-10 at 01:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Walter and Jesse are the only characters to have appeared in all episodes, so that 62 is obviously false.

The fly one, for example, only has Walt and Jesse in it.
    Dont have the episodes on my computer to check it for myself. Might be true but i guess we will have to find out in the next tre episodes

Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    This might be considered as a really big spoiler. You have been warned!

Watching the cast of Breaking Bad on IMDB you can see that all main characters are in the same amount of episodes (62).
    Its safe to end the discussion about hank or jesse getting killed off in the gunfight from the latest episode.

Unless they pull a good old flashback-episode of hank/jesse moments after they have been killed but that would be too lame imo.
    Characters that are in the credits will be listed for all the episodes whether or not they're in them. There's plenty of cases of this on IMDB.

The Huell scene in the last episode was pretty unbelievable to me. Is he really that stupid?

Huell?

Walt was much dumber.

He went into a trap without taking any precautions. Why did he not check the van for the GPS?

Huell?

Walt was much dumber.

He went into a trap without taking any precautions. Why did he not check the van for the GPS?
    Indeed! One of the biggest "plot hole" with that episode. There is no way he would make a mistake like that. No way!
    I guess if it ever comes up they will blame that the drugs from cancer treatment is affecting his mind. Lame...

Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    Am i the only one stressing over how bad shots they all are?
    They had them both with 5 guys point blank in an open field.
    They opened fire.

Yet both are still alive. Lol.
    shades of A-Team, lol. i remember that show as a kid, thousands of rounds flying yet not a single person on either side hit (the occasional hit was always in a non-lethal spot, to allow for the capture conversation)

if hank lives then walt loses his money. he might still lose it if the aryan dudes figure out why everyone was there - their loyalty is very dubious to me. what i cant figure out is why walt didnt even try to bluff - "of course i knew the call was a setup - why do you think we're in the middle of nowhere? im too smart for you guys, TROLLOLOLOL"
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    The fucking Derpship has crashed on Herp Island...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Meet the new derp.

Same as the old derp.

Quote Originally Posted by smelltheglove View Post
    shades of A-Team, lol. i remember that show as a kid, thousands of rounds flying yet not a single person on either side hit (the occasional hit was always in a non-lethal spot, to allow for the capture conversation)

if hank lives then walt loses his money. he might still lose it if the aryan dudes figure out why everyone was there - their loyalty is very dubious to me. what i cant figure out is why walt didnt even try to bluff - "of course i knew the call was a setup - why do you think we're in the middle of nowhere? im too smart for you guys, TROLLOLOLOL"
    Because when his legacy/money/family is threatened, he loses every semblance of intelligence he has.

Because when his legacy/money/family is threatened, he loses every semblance of intelligence he has.
    yeah. and he has also started acting out of emotion instead of calculation. once he got to boss status it's as if he thinks being the boss is enough to make what he wants to happen just happen, instead of careful planning and such. he is acting more like tuko than himself now. but yeah, that mindset goes full retard when someone threatens the fams
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    The fucking Derpship has crashed on Herp Island...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Meet the new derp.

Same as the old derp.

Indeed! One of the biggest "plot hole" with that episode. There is no way he would make a mistake like that. No way!
    I guess if it ever comes up they will blame that the drugs from cancer treatment is affecting his mind. Lame...
    Walt has, more than once, freaked out the moment he feels his investment, reputation or family is threatened. Look at the whole situation with Gus and the box cutter. It all spirals out of control because Walt instantly jumps to conclusions. He's paranoid and mildly psychotic when he's in that mind-set, not to mention fully sociopathic.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    Walt has, more than once, freaked out the moment he feels his investment, reputation or family is threatened. Look at the whole situation with Gus and the box cutter. It all spirals out of control because Walt instantly jumps to conclusions. He's paranoid and mildly psychotic when he's in that mind-set, not to mention fully sociopathic.
    I was speaking more of all those hours he spent with the van not being threatened etc.
    Surely that was enough time to think about simple things as gps-trackers?

There is no logical explaination to it. It was done to move the story forward. Nothing else

I was speaking more of all those hours he spent with the van not being threatened etc.
    Surely that was enough time to think about simple things as gps-trackers?

There is no logical explaination to it. It was done to move the story forward. Nothing else
    I don't believe we ever see him checking the van for GPS. Didn't he let Saul acquire it?

Also, if he was perfect at planning, he wouldn't have left Walt Whitman's works on his toilet reading basket.

Yeah, the toilet thing was REALLY BAD and made for plot.

It only makes it worse that walt already knew Hank was onto '' W.W '' and kept that book in which '' G.B. '' called him '' W. W. ''...

I mean, even after he -KNEW- that Hank was onto Heisenberg, he kept that...

That was just bad.