Going for H Magmaw then H ODS...tips?

My guild ans I recently changed from 25's to 10's because of stale progression.

We were 2/13 (Chim, halfus) before 10s and this week alone we have downed 4 new heroic bosses

Halfs, chim, maloriak, atramedes, valiona, conclave of wind

We're going to try down H magmaw and H ODS this week any tips?

We got valiona in one nights raiding, we got conclave one nights raiding and maloriak and atra the same night

We usually run with:

Prot warrior
    Prot pally

resto shammy
    resto shammy
    resto druid

Assas rogue
    MM hunter
    DEMO lock
    Frost dk
    Ret pally

We are all 360ilvl +

Do you think we could down ODS and Magmaw HM?

If so what would be some viable strats?

---------- Post added 2011-05-18 at 04:57 PM ----------

bump

character limit

Deleted
    My guild just downed Magmaw HC last night as our 4th boss before maloriak V&T or conclave and found it quite easy, we used a very similar raid comp to you and probably have around the same average item level so i would say go for him next.

Considering V&T/Conclave are both 30x harder than Magmaw you shouldn't have any issues at all.

ODS is going to be a pain in the ass for you. especially during Arcano's shield. unless you keep the rogue + Dk with focus macros to interrupt

unless its different in 10man.

that and you seem melee heavy

magmaw is a joke, as long as your frostdk/hunter know how to kite

For ODS pray to RNG gods you get 0-1 Shadow Conductors (Our down attempt like 50-75 trys we got 0). Your shamans should have focus macro to interupt arcane anhilator. Tank get 1 Shaman Tank Shaman make it so your dps doesnt have to stay on him. Magmaw is just like normal in P1 with adds (skeles) and fire have 3 people in range rest in melee make sure you get a head phase the same time hes about to push into P3 in P3 EVERYONE spread and massive heals Tranq/Healing rain anything you can do BIG BIG BIG AoE heals and lots of heals on skele tank he should have all his CD's up if hes a pally he should bubble cancell aura macro and get them back helps save a bunch of damage if hes good and such. Have a DK pref or hunter kite all the little parasits