Deleted

anyone getting detro simming higher than afflic?

Hey guys just looking to see if anyone else is getting destro simming the same or slightly above affliction running a patchwork style fight?

I've tried changing the fight length, iterations, skill levels I'm gettin 24500 ish as destro and 24300 as afflic but then when I change to helter skelter afflic pulls ahead by 5/600 dps pulling around 20,400 after all the buffs to afflic 4.1 is there something I'm missing or doing wrong? I only use it as a rough guide. From ej it show afflic ahead more on a tank and spank with the gap closing on heavy movement and mine is doing the opposite lol I have all buff checked apart from focus magic

I prefer destro playstyle but would obviously switch to afflic for a few hundred dps more as I also enjoy it

My armory is sóuldrain eu silvermoon worgen if it helps, I can't post links yet sorry

Cheers in advance
    Last edited by mmocac6b391833; 2011-05-18 at 12:39 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I simmed your profile with my normal settings (patchwerk, 450 sec length, 20% variance, all buffs/debuffs except FM) and I'm seeing affliction being much higher than destro.
    Affliction: 25367
    Destro: 24331
    Last edited by rethea; 2011-05-18 at 03:02 AM.
    To quote the great sage Ook Ook, "you can take the derk out of the jib, but you shouldn't put the jib in the derk."

Quote Originally Posted by souldrain View Post
    Hey guys just looking to see if anyone else is getting destro simming the same or slightly above affliction running a patchwork style fight?

I've tried changing the fight length, iterations, skill levels I'm gettin 24500 ish as destro and 24300 as afflic but then when I change to helter skelter afflic pulls ahead by 5/600 dps pulling around 20,400 after all the buffs to afflic 4.1 is there something I'm missing or doing wrong? I only use it as a rough guide. From ej it show afflic ahead more on a tank and spank with the gap closing on heavy movement and mine is doing the opposite lol I have all buff checked apart from focus magic

I prefer destro playstyle but would obviously switch to afflic for a few hundred dps more as I also enjoy it

My armory is sóuldrain eu silvermoon worgen if it helps, I can't post links yet sorry

Cheers in advance
    what version of simcraft are you using?

Deleted
    I simmed your profile with my normal settings (patchwerk, 450 sec length, 20% variance, all buffs/debuffs except FM) and I'm seeing affliction being much higher than destro.

Affliction: 25367

Destro: 24331

Thank you very much I was simming around 2 weeks ago and was getting similar results and changed around 2 pieces of gear so decided to try again and in my simcraft my results changed drastically for the worse lol, really appreciate you simming me and I will obviously stay afflic xD

What version of simcraft are you using?

I used the latest version for windows off the internet last night, I simmed a couple of other warlocks in similar gear after my results and was getting the same kind of results, I must be doing something wrong lol ill keep trying different things its usually something simple