Thread: Auctionator

Deleted

Auctionator

Does anyone know if this dude that made this is planning to implement a cancel all button?
    Since when i do check check my gems if anyone has undercutted me i need to press that button quite alot to cancel my auctions where people have undercutted me since i got like 400 gems out all time :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Since 4.0.3 you cannot automatically post or cancel auctions through addons. Each post/cancel must have a mouse click attached to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Marxman View Post
    Since 4.0.3 you cannot automatically post or cancel auctions through addons. Each post/cancel must have a mouse click attached to it.
    This^

Just because I guess for the people who play the game exclusively for the economic aspect, they can add more subscription time be slowing everything down.

It's the same deal with Decursive in Pre-BC times. You used to click one button, and it would dispell whoever needed one in the raid. Literally. That's it. One button.

Needless to say, shortly before BC came out they dissalowed that - a "cancel all" button is kind of similar to that, in a way.

Quote Originally Posted by Armakus View Post
    It's the same deal with Decursive in Pre-BC times. You used to click one button, and it would dispell whoever needed one in the raid. Literally. That's it. One button.

Needless to say, shortly before BC came out they dissalowed that - a "cancel all" button is kind of similar to that, in a way.
    Yeah, a button to cancel all my auctions was trivializing my Molten core runs, it was ridiculous.

Apples, meet oranges.

Quote Originally Posted by Xatrian View Post
    Yeah, a button to cancel all my auctions was trivializing my Molten core runs, it was ridiculous.

Apples, meet oranges.
    You're a funny one, aren't you? No, goofball =P The idea was that it was too automated. It had nothing to do with "raiding" or anything like that. It was *almost* similar to botting.

Quote Originally Posted by Armakus View Post
    You're a funny one, aren't you? No, goofball =P The idea was that it was too automated. It had nothing to do with "raiding" or anything like that. It was *almost* similar to botting.
    "Too automated" Nope
    "almost similar botting"

No, it's absolutely nothing, why does the base auction UI allow me to mass post then? Isn't that too automated?

Your post was a downright fucking retarded comparison, but that seems par for your level of intelligence since you can't figure out that mass posting is just as automated and also fully available by the base auction window.

[User was infracted for this post]
    Last edited by Radux; 2011-05-18 at 09:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aumi View Post
    Does anyone know if this dude that made this is planning to implement a cancel all button?
    Since when i do check check my gems if anyone has undercutted me i need to press that button quite alot to cancel my auctions where people have undercutted me since i got like 400 gems out all time :P
    Your fault in posting so much auctions.

Undercutters are always on, don't sell much, keep supply limited and prices high. I have set my auctionator to automatically undercut everything by one copper. And i love it more when i undercut someone who just dropped the price of something by like 50 gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Xatrian View Post
    "Too automated" Nope
    "almost similar botting"

No, it's absolutely nothing, why does the base auction UI allow me to mass post then? Isn't that too automated?

Your post was a downright fucking retarded comparison, but that seems par for your level of intelligence since you can't figure out that mass posting is just as automated and also fully available by the base auction window.
    My appologies for stepping out of line, sir. I forgot who I was arguing with *bows*

edit: after viewing a few other threads you have taken part in, it appears you never have anything constructive to post, and justify all of your answers by "I'm correct, you're "retarded" - therefore, you are wrong."

I don't know why you feel the urge to turn average threads into flamefests, but I'm just feeding a troll here. Troll away!
    Last edited by Armakus; 2011-05-18 at 06:42 AM.