Page 1 of 2
LastLast

APB Reloaded OB tomarrow?

it is very possible that tomarrow the day that the new developers have said would be possible that Open Beta would finally be out, will be out...

5 reasons why you should give this revamped game a try

1. it's free and doesn't require money unless you want to make your life easier

2. this game has been on its up and downs, but this game has fixed most of it's downs and keeps going up

3. if your a Grand Theft Auto fan this is a must try

4. a great competitive community

5. did I mention that it is possible that this is the best Free To Play shooter?

if all else fails, and I didn't grab your attention try this game and give your own opinion before you cross it out.

BTW BRING YOUR FRIENDS, CLANS or GUILDS.

15+ Year Old Account
    You forgot the most important part, how deep you can customize your character and your vehicle.

Ninja Turtles!

Scooby Doo!

So people are going to buy this flop the second time around?

This is downright hilarious.

1.) It's free

2.) It's actually good now and balanced

Quote Originally Posted by Xatrian View Post

No, you're hilarious! Funny guy, you tickle me pink.

I bought it the first time round, and I downright loved it! It sucked that they ran into financial issues and couldn't fix some of the game play.

I have had the beta (G1) closed-beta forever, since the first wave, and its enjoyable. I don't appreciate the bloom though they did tune it down since the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by Xatrian View Post

havn't played it the second time around? THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Awwww yes. This game rocked the first time around, and I had to pay for it. Too bad no one wanted to play with me.

As for "buying this flop", It's free to play...

My friend has been wanting to play GTA alot lately and i dont have it so hopefully he will try this out with me

15+ Year Old Account
    Open-Beta release has been delayed in case a few people are wondering.
    http://apbreloaded.blogspot.com/

Hi guys

We have come across a new player disconnection issue that cropped up in the last 48 hours that has made us put a temporary hold on the launch of Open Beta until further notice. We are releasing a new Closed Beta patch today (patch 84) to further investigate the issue and will evaluate as soon as that patch is live this afternoon PST.

The issue manifests itself in disconnecting some groups of players after one to two hours of gameplay, which clearly is not acceptable in Open Beta.

In the meantime we are looking to our devoted community of Closed Beta testers to continue playing the game so we can continue recording data related to the issue and track down the root cause of this particular service-affecting problem.

If we determine after the next patch that the issue has been resolved, we will then proceed to release the game to the public.

As soon as we have more data we will update the community on Facebook, Blogs and through Twitter.

We are clearly disappointed that this afternoon's public launch has been put temporarily on hold, but in the end we strongly believe that first addressing this issue is the most critical and important step we can take as a development team.

As we have done throughout the entire re-launch we will continue being extremely communicative with the community, and will share any status updates as soon as they become available.

On a positive note, we are also in the middle of preparing a thank you “goodie-pack” of game items to all our Closed Beta players for their efforts over the past two months, and we will release that pack the week after Open Beta is released to the general public.

Sincerely,
    Bjorn / TechMech
    I'll keep you guys posted when it's out,I was looking forward to spending all day at the customization screen just fooling around. But, to fix a DC issue, I'll gladly wait.

If the patch fixes the problem do you think they will release it before the weekend?

15+ Year Old Account
    They should, I'm hoping it'll be up by Sunday night.

O i know nothing about this game so what exactly do you do besides for have fun with character creation and driving around shooting everything

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by georgevonfranken View Post
    O i know nothing about this game so what exactly do you do besides for have fun with character creation and driving around shooting everything
    Tbh, I dont really know much either That's what got me to like it, customizing and driving around shooting everything, I know they'll try to get a story going on somewhere to have us "level up" and unlock more stuff but it's like GTA for me, still havent finished a whole story of GTA because I always end up getting into an epic chase. One thing I do know is that there's two factions, Criminal and Enforces. Cops vs Bad guys basically. So I'm assuming it's just a straight up Mmo-FPS. It looks really good for being free. Something to finally pass the time with when I'm afking in stormwind trying to think of something to do

Allright i knew it was like gta and was basically cops and robbers. Since it will be free to play i see this being a nice little side game
    Last edited by georgevonfranken; 2011-05-18 at 10:41 PM.

You join an 'Action District' and then ready up to get assigned a mission. You can get called for back up, dispatched against an enemy, or end up starting your own mission. You can't kill people not on your mission.

Its a shooter, thats what you do, but they have plans to introduce other content such as racing. The long term goal is to make a proper endgame.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have fond memories of the original closed beta for this game. It was a good time knocking off electronic stores for cash and battling it out with cops when you had an apb put out on you and your accomplices. I spent way too many hours just fooling around with painting vehicles and getting my characters style just right. The only thing that kept me from actually buying the game when it went live was how terrible the vehicles felt if you got any speed going at all. Driving a sports car should not feel like an 18 wheeler. I will definitely give a free to play version another shot though.

Quote Originally Posted by moaradin View Post
    1.) It's free

2.) It's actually good now and balanced
    Balanced. What game are you playing. The Joker Carbines are pretty ridic, and the N-TEC is still fucking silly..
    #disgruntednonlethalplayer

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope so. My and my school buddy where talking how we want to make the resident evil characters :3
    socials
    TikTok flanleet | YouTube/Twitter/Instagram flan1337

Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post
    Awwww yes. This game rocked the first time around, and I had to pay for it. Too bad no one wanted to play with me.

As for "buying this flop", It's free to play...
    I have the game, maybe we could do some sort of MMO Champion gang?

Quote Originally Posted by The Madgod View Post
    I have the game, maybe we could do some sort of MMO Champion gang?
    You should do it!