Keybinding with the Naga

Hello, I just received my Razer Naga and noticed that Shift, Control, and Alt modifiers aren't registering on the Naga. It reacts as if I were just pressing the number pad. Is there a special way to bind them?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Uhm, depends on what you want. I have my Alt button bound to the scroll-wheel button, like when you push it down. If you use the software they provide it should work just fine, and by that software I don´t mean the add-on but the program you bind it with.

Oh, and have you remembered to click "Apply" so it applies the changes? I spent a while figuring that out first.
    Quote Originally Posted by overcaffeinated View Post
    I don't get why people like you feel they need to chime in and tell the OP how useless his post was. If it was that useless why did you spend your 2 minutes to craft a response instead of 2 seconds to hit your "back" button?
    I7-4770K, ASUS Maximus VI Formula, SLI EVGA GTX780Ti, AX1200, Kingston V300 240GB, watercooled!

Make sure your switch on the bottom is on 123 not NUM. Afaik, modifiers + number pad doesn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by spiralout View Post
    Make sure your switch on the bottom is on 123 not NUM. Afaik, modifiers + number pad doesn't work.
    this, i think