Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Lol @ adult baby collecting disability somehow.

Was browsing the Drudge Report and rolled across this.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...to-adult-baby/

I can't believe this guy is allowed to collect SSI lol, nothing wrong with him except being a nutter. Prolly cheaper and safer to just lock him in a padded room.

EDIT: Aparrently his reason for drawing SSI is a "heart condition" but hell, he weighs 350 lbs; anyone suprised he has a heart condition?
    Last edited by Starskee; 2011-05-19 at 08:05 AM.

Wow, I have no words. None at all.

Edit:Just watched this video on him. The guy's a complete fraud, they better take away his SSI and throw his ass in a mental institution if he's gonna threaten suicide over it. Throw that grotesque woman in there with him.
    Last edited by beanburrito; 2011-05-19 at 05:55 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    What the hell?
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

10+ Year Old Account
    I.....just.......well.....maybe if......nah.......but......WHAT THE FUCK.......Take away his check so he kills himself would be the cheapest way out.

---------- Post added 2011-05-19 at 05:51 AM ----------

My head is full of fuck at the thought of this shit.

Mod Warning: Watch the language.
    Last edited by mmoc0fc091fcb6; 2011-05-21 at 08:43 AM.

I watched the episode of Taboo this "adult baby" was on. The show sure as hell didn't oversell his abilities. He was the won praising himself on how great at carpentry he was. He should just kill himself.

10+ Year Old Account
    I cant believe my tax dollars are paying for this fat fuck to do this. Get a job you fucking piece of shit.....wow!

User was infracted for this post.
    Last edited by mmoc0fc091fcb6; 2011-05-21 at 09:26 AM.

obv he has some psych issues. I wonder why it's not SSID which I thought covered stuff form bi polar3 to shit like that.. Maybe the article is not completly accurate since it's implication is hes taking old folks money for being mental, and not, because hes mental hes getting a check.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Saw this earlier, some people are just a complete mindfuck simply by existing.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

Deleted
    What the.. I dont..?

Quote Originally Posted by moogogaipan View Post
    obv he has some psych issues. I wonder why it's not SSID which I thought covered stuff form bi polar3 to shit like that.. Maybe the article is not completly accurate since it's implication is hes taking old folks money for being mental, and not, because hes mental hes getting a check.
    The problem with him is he's fully aware of what he's doing and how it's not the norm but chooses to do it anyway, out of sight. He even stated that in the show. When he goes to the store he puts on normal clothes because people will freak out. For the most part SSI is supposed to be reserved not for the mental illness he's claiming, but the mental illnesss' of people that can't help but not be rational. As in a person that doesn't know it's not acceptable to go out of the house in a diaper.

Can't watch it because it's blocked in my country, but I see the picture of him. He's a big boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kouki View Post
    Take the check, if you don't you only prove how stupid Americans are to let this go unpunished.
    Hey, Canadian, can you kill the nation bashing, Kay? Thanx!
    He could be getting that because he has a mental disablity and the guys who wort the article don't get that SSI and SSID have different criteria ( i think)
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Here's a quote from the article if you don't care to follow the link:

“You wanna test how damn serious I am about leaving this world, screw with my check that pays for this apartment and food. Try it. See how serious I am. I don’t care,” the California man said. “I have no problem killing myself. Take away the last thing keeping me here, and see what happens. Next time you see me on the news, it will be me in a body bag.”

What a ghastly excuse of a human being...
    Lolinternet.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanctioned View Post
    The problem with him is he's fully aware of what he's doing and how it's not the norm but chooses to do it anyway, out of sight. He even stated that in the show. When he goes to the store he puts on normal clothes because people will freak out. For the most part SSI is supposed to be reserved not for the mental illness he's claiming, but the mental illnesss' of people that can't help but not be rational. As in a person that doesn't know it's not acceptable to go out of the house in a diaper.
    You know I've Had to work with kids who are on SSID for being bi polar, and are functional in the real world to the point they go to uni and have part time jobs, and manage their own affairs. You can look at the guy and assume he's rational because he has ego and shame, and maybe he can even function in society too, but his responce to the threat, well that just shows you when hes angry or lets his guard down hes highly irrational and has some issues. He prob would have to be on some srs meds to boot. Issues a good advocate do wonders.

10+ Year Old Account
    its his life, get off him, if he wants to live that way who are any of you to say he can't, so stop the bashing of the guy and get back to what you were doing before coming here to well bash on someone you don't even know!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by raveger View Post
    its his life, get off him, if he wants to live that way who are any of you to say he can't, so stop the bashing of the guy and get back to what you were doing before coming here to well bash on someone you don't even know!
    Its not just "his life" he is living off of tax payer money. That entitles any tax paying american to be upset or concerned.

Annnnnd, my faith in humanity drops.

Because it's this guy's neighbors that are PAYING for him to live like that. I am eligible to collect disability, but I don't because I would rather work and contribute for as long as I can. This guy is an opportunist. Everyone has problems, that doesn't give you the right to impose your issues on your community.

No, this man deserves no respect at all. He is perfectly capable of being a member of society (HINT: He can build an effing crib!), he just chooses not to because he's a self entitled prick. Everything in his life revolves around him.

This is a really potentially nasty thread because folks, our game community does have a % of the population on SSI/D and folks shoot off bullshit like, GET A JOB, and other assorted crap without thinking.

Edit: to clarify, a sexual fetish/life style is much diffrent then something like schizophrenia and does not warrent government support, in the case of this guy who is getting said support due to the fetish not the psych issue