Page 1 of 12
... LastLast
    Deleted

Will YOU buy The elder scrolls V: Skyrim?

Simple as the topics title, will you buy the game?
    Why, why not?

I for one know for sure i'll pick this up as soon as it hits the store. By the trailers so far it looks plain fantastic and i really enjoy the story + gamestyle.
    Ouff, brb gotta play Oblivion!

I know Elder scrolls isnt a MMO really but this felt like a nice place to ask anyways.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, because Elder Scrolls has yet to disappoint. I very much doubt the awesomesauce that is Skyrim will.
    I once had a character named "Clamslam" but Blizzard deemed it inappropriate.
    Retired from WoW: February 19, 2011. It was fun Blizz.

Yeah, I am pretty sure I am, I really enjoyed the other ones they released.
    Orks, Space Marines, Rift (<---- Links for pics BTW)

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course! If it's anything like oblivion I'll be very excited.
    I believe there will be something like the dark brotherhood.
    Been waiting for a lonnnng time.

hell yah i will! thats like asking me if il take my next breath
    "The instinct of self-preservation? You call it that. Yes, i will sink my teeth into life. Fuck your evolution. Let other species wait their turn. I'm not a lamb being led to the slaughter."
    ~Hunter

What is better, to be born good? or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?
    ~Paarthurnax
    my attempts at being funny with skyrim

I will buy the shit out of that game.

indubitably, looks to be great.
    also dual-weilding sword and stave.

also pretty sure your avatar violates at least 3 forum rules.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, and i hope it has the same mod base as oblivion does. From what i have heard it seems like its going to be a lot better then the fourth, but we can only know when we play it.
    All Hail Galvatron!

I'll buy 2 copies, so I can hold 2 while I play it.

Deleted
    Nice to see!
    Anyways, what style of playing do you enjoy the most in these type of games?
    Noble warrior with heavy armor, stealthy ranger or maybe a mage kinda douche?

I usually goes sneaky mode using bow and arrow combined with acrobatics and stealth, me wannabe Legolas.
    Last edited by mmoc9309f5f615; 2011-05-19 at 10:30 PM.

Oh yeah, without a doubt. I don't think there's any game I'm looking more forward to, this year anyway, than Skyrim. The past 2 games were awesome to begin with, and then the mod community made them 10x better. Don't know of many single players games that just get better and better as the years go by, but given the legacy of the last two games, Skyrim is almost guaranteed to do that.

Edit: "what style of playing do you enjoy the most"

Personally I've always tried to use different playstyles, but my characters almost always end up being some sort of battlemage class. I like Melee weapons, usually a 1-hander and a shield, strong melee ranged spells, some ok ranged spells, fairly strong heals, some defensive spells, and if there's an alchemy option I almost always go with that.
    Last edited by Knightsun; 2011-05-19 at 10:27 PM.

Yes, yes and yes.
    I quit the game, and this happens:
    "You can now mount while under the skeleton effect of the Noggenfogger Elixir!"
    Are you effing kidding me?!?!
    Remember 3.0.......

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Antech View Post
    Nice to see!
    I like the feel of having a noble knight with a sword and shield that kills stuffz.
    All Hail Galvatron!

Nice to see!
    why not stealthy armored mage, ya know just to fuck everything in the game over.

Pre order it the first chance i get

TAKE MY MONEY BETHESDA!!!!

Skyrim makes me just want to throw all of my money at it
    I am Dave ! Yognaut and I have the balls! *salutes*

10+ Year Old Account
    No game so far can hold a torch to Daggerfall, but they're all so great. I'll still purchase it and enjoy it immensely, I predict.
    When in doubt, assume you rolled a natural 1.

Nice to see!

I usually goes sneaky mode using bow and arrow combined with acrobatics and stealth, me wannabe Legolas.
    im going full blown viking/barbarian to match the Nordic theme, but i usually play knight
    "The instinct of self-preservation? You call it that. Yes, i will sink my teeth into life. Fuck your evolution. Let other species wait their turn. I'm not a lamb being led to the slaughter."
    ~Hunter

What is better, to be born good? or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?
    ~Paarthurnax
    my attempts at being funny with skyrim

1st time ever i hear about this "The elder scrolls V: Skyrim", ill take a look in youtube and see how it is

Quote Originally Posted by MaxJr View Post
    1st time ever i hear about this "The elder scrolls V: Skyrim", ill take a look in youtube and see how it is
    You're damn right you will!

I get chills when I watch the trailer... and I've seen it like 30 times.
    I am Dave ! Yognaut and I have the balls! *salutes*